• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Channel (again)

RickySSB

Smash Ace
My another thread was closed with the next sentence...
Remember..
"Don't Stop the Combo" ;)
Is so sad.

Anyway... new combos are coming. (Not today, I'm making some combos)

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
I will religiously download every new combo you make and save them on three different hard drives where they will be immortalized forever.

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^I know that many people are seriously going to do this too lol. Ehh, I might, but definitly for combo videos. I suggest everyone do this with ANY combo video you like as well. Channels, files, and comps can get deleted one way or another. I just tried to watch "I Killed Mufasa II" the other day, and the ****ING AUDIO had be ****ING SWAPPED, and the download link in the description was on MEGAUPLOAD >_____>

So Mad.

So, now I'm going to download every combo vid I ever liked.

The Star King

Smash Hero
^^I know that many people are seriously going to do this too lol. Ehh, I might, but definitly for combo videos. I suggest everyone do this with ANY combo video you like as well. Channels, files, and comps can get deleted one way or another. I just tried to watch "I Killed Mufasa II" the other day, and the ****ING AUDIO had be ****ING SWAPPED, and the download link in the description was on MEGAUPLOAD >_____>

So Mad.

So, now I'm going to download every combo vid I ever liked.
I happen to have the original IKMII (which also has a few combos the Youtube version doesn't) I guess I could upload it for you :awesome:

inb4 hate for having a Melee combo vid but none of Ricky's

believe me, I wish I downloaded those too

TANK64

Smash Lord
I happen to have the original IKMII (which also has a few combos the Youtube version doesn't) I guess I could upload it for you :awesome:

inb4 hate for having a Melee combo vid but none of Ricky's

believe me, I wish I downloaded those too
I have the original IKMII

!!!!!!!!!!!!!JFKDSLAJFDKLSA;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JKL!!!!ASD;JFLKA!!!!!!;JKJKLDS;A1!!!!!
I LOVE YOU <33333333333333
Yes the WORLD, and I NEED this video reuploaded. I will SUCK YOUR ****. Especially since Scar is randomly MIA and doesn't answer people back.

On Topic: Yea Ricky is cool or whatever.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Ricky, i have your combos that were going to uded for the Community Combo video (That i still need to finish xDDD)

Do you want them?

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
That puff combo was godlike

I always look forward to your videos Ricky

Keep it up :)

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
That Puff combo was awesome dude!

Everytime i look in the video section you uploaded a new combo. You play all day long don't you? :yeahboi:

RickySSB

Smash Ace
You sure that all links?
Don't hate me <3
I think it links bro.

That Puff combo was awesome dude!

Everytime i look in the video section you uploaded a new combo. You play all day long don't you? :yeahboi:
I play when I am not busy, obv, now I'm doing better combos I think.
The JigglyonFalcon was inspired in Isai's MarioonLink but ... MarioonLink is better, a classic.

kys

Smash Ace
Not gonna lie, as much as it sucks to have all those old combos deleted, it just forces Ricky to keep on making 'em. The shiny silver lining, as it were.

RickySSB

Smash Ace

TANK64

Smash Lord
>New Ricky upload.

Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to make the last one?

And did you have the falling punch in mind the whole time, or did you get the idea after seeing the guy fall like that?

RickySSB

Smash Ace
Oh my lord

first one's the best
agreed. falcon on jiggs is genius
Love you guys.

Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to make the last one?

And did you have the falling punch in mind the whole time, or did you get the idea after seeing the guy fall like that?
I have done the last one in my other channel u.u ut this one has another ending.
I got the idea after Falcon bounce in the Wall, cuz sometimes when you don't do the right move you got better ideas.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Oh ok gotcha.

Still very impressive, and crazy that you can come up with ideas/confirm them/execute them so consistently and at the rate you do. Some of your combos seem like they would take forever without save states (JUST TO TEST THINGS, AND NO I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARE USING SAVESTATES). I guess what I'm trying to say is:

Damn Ricky, you're really talented.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
Oh ok gotcha.

Still very impressive, and crazy that you can come up with ideas/confirm them/execute them so consistently and at the rate you do. Some of your combos seem like they would take forever without save states (JUST TO TEST THINGS, AND NO I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARE USING SAVESTATES). I guess what I'm trying to say is:

Damn Ricky, you're really talented.
I'm not too much talented, I think I'm Creative.
Bro, A hard combo take forever, creating it and performing it its hard. But my secret is when I do a mistake, I use it in my favor.
I have to do a tutorial or something lol

TANK64

Smash Lord
All of Ricky's combos are accidents! This explains so much :awesome:

For serious though, messing up can give you the best ideas and make you combos better. I was just talking about this lol. True Story.

Top Bottom