• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Channel (again)

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
thanks for coming back!

i dont know how people have fun deleting youtube videos of other people (they really have fun doing it?) its just sad...

TANK64

Smash Lord
You take ideas and then exaggerate them and then do them better than anyone else.

Are you just trying to make people look bad!

It's NOT FAIR!

Sangoku

Smash Master
Well, how much battlecow sucked a non-american **** could only lead to this paternal affection (or was it fraternal? Or both? Consanguineous anyone?).

Just kidding.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Pretty sure I have meatrided Ricky more than anyone, have you even seen me post about him. I practically think he's pretty much Jesus in training mode.

The Star King

Smash Hero
inb4 Battlecow + SK + Ricky combo video

lol I can only imagine what Battlecow combos would be like hyukhyukhyuk :troll:

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey now, our YT combos thus far have been about on par. Only difference is that I don't try to steal people's ideas after the fact.

The Star King

Smash Hero
You don't have any combos and I do. And I don't steal ideas.

MY ONE GOOD COMBO IS SO UNAPPRECIATED

The Star King

Smash Hero
Meant training mode. Although I must admit that is the most megapwn combo of all time

The Star King

Smash Hero
if you're talking about the yoshi one, i love that combo, i was even considering remaking it
Thanks *blush*. I gotta admit this made me squeal like a little girl (slightly exaggerated). You may win my heart yet

And Ricky did a combo inspired by it too (inb4 "prove it")

WHERE YOU AT BATTLECOW DON'T GO CALLING OUT MY COMBOS. ON PAR MY ***

The Star King

Smash Hero
^Wut. That was so not Raven Battlecow. Where's the wit?

I mean if you wanna come at me like a Neanderthal then you can, but it's a bit disappointing

Also I'm like the only one who actually uses the Battlecow that I've seen, except some random dude I played who I'm 99% sure was Battlecow under a different name

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey I use it

I used it on you like 3 times when last we played

random dude prolly wasn't me unless he had 7 ping

The Star King

Smash Hero
I don't remember. Unless you're talking about when you WERE under a different name.

I think the ping was higher but it was so you. All Falcon on Dreamland, and he had all your habits. And when he did the Battlecow on my Samus I was like "wow that seals the deal".

The one thing that made me hesitate is he seemed significantly flashier, with smoother movement. But I was like "dang Battlecow must have improved", and then I was gonna make a post of PRAISE but you didn't answer when I asked you if it was you

Top Bottom