• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Channel (again)

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Both were really good. That's the kinda creativity I like to see in a DK combo. I was worried DK combos in general were getting stale.

Loved the Falcon combo, too. Unique ending!

RickySSB

Smash Ace
Don't Worrie Semp my friend.
Also, I have more combos to upload bro. Like 3 more lol not much xD

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
That was about the "Yoshi Combo Video" , but....
oh whoops, i thought you said that after the yoshi video and i was like "OMG THERE'S MORE???"

it's okay, though, i know you'll be working on new stuff in the future ;)

And yeah, the Mario combo doesn't play. It gets up to the Mario Tornado at around 50%, and then the video glitches and Kirby is suddenly dead.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
oh whoops, i thought you said that after the yoshi video and i was like "OMG THERE'S MORE???"

it's okay, though, i know you'll be working on new stuff in the future ;)
I'm was thinking in doing a special thing, not like others things I have ever done.

Yeah this. Now I'm curious what happens lol
LOL I didn't even seen the video. I guess that was a bad upload. I'll try to reupload it.
Don't enter in panic.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
Falcon combo was mind blowing! The double jump reverse fair looks ridiculously hard, I'm gonna have to try that.

DK combo was legit as hell.

You're an animal Ricky!

:phone:

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
That was exactly the kind of Samus combo I've been looking for all my life. No wall bounces, plant, dummy bounces, or U-Smash. 100% legit.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I gotta agree with aa about the color, it's hard to read

One of my favorite Samus combos, you the man

SSBPete

Smash Lord
pika combo was boss

edit: i'm pretty sure i know what happened in the pika combo.

when pika nairs falcon for the first time, falcon actually lands on the moving platform momentarily, which makes the platform fall a minute amount of height.
then when pika uses that second nair, the top of the hitbox hits falcon off the moving platform, which makes the platform start rising again. at the same time pika is moving upward and the platform catches that pokemon

is that right?

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
All of this. So goddamn neat-o. I feel like there's a lot of untapped potential with those mushroom kingdom platforms but not much has been discovered because nobody plays there.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
when pika nairs falcon for the first time, falcon actually lands on the moving platform momentarily, which makes the platform fall a minute amount of height.
then when pika uses that second nair, the top of the hitbox hits falcon off the moving platform, which makes the platform start rising again. at the same time pika is moving upward and the platform catches that pokemon
yes, this is what i thought

like ricky said, it's not actually that complicated, just overlooked i guess

The Star King

Smash Hero
At first I thought "But Pikachu was also rising, so would the upwards movement of the platform be fast enough to catch the upwards movement of Pikachu? I would think that Pikachu is going up faster."

But then I remembered that you freeze during hitlag so the platform probably caught Pikachu during hitlag. I got confused by the last sentence of Pete's post. He says Pikachu "is moving upwards" but I don't think that's true. Nitpicking hurray! I think Pete is mostly right though.

Why am I telling you my thought process? I don't know.

Also lol the two hits of thunder were far apart enough so you hear Falcon's "shout" twice, usually you only hear it once.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
Also lol the two hits of thunder were far apart enough so you hear Falcon's "shout" twice, usually you only hear it once.
That was so weird. I also Loled.

pika combo was boss

edit: i'm pretty sure i know what happened in the pika combo.

is that right?
While the platform was rising up, the hitsun makes LAG for a little moment I guess, Thats why the platform could catch him.
Anyway, Pete you are right all the time.

yes, this is what i thought

like ricky said, it's not actually that complicated, just overlooked i guess
Yea bro, Thats what I said all the time but nobody believe me u.u

All of this. So goddamn neat-o. I feel like there's a lot of untapped potential with those mushroom kingdom platforms but not much has been discovered because nobody plays there.
I love your YT commentaries <3
You are allowed to write whatever you want. WHATEVER YOU WANT

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
<3

I just want to let you know what I like so you'll hopefully do more awesome stuff like that in future combos!

Although, truth be told, all your stuff is amazing and jawdropping. You are definitely the best comboer in my book!

RickySSB

Smash Ace
<3

I just want to let you know what I like so you'll hopefully do more awesome stuff like that in future combos!

Although, truth be told, all your stuff is amazing and jawdropping. You are definitely the best comboer in my book!
Your Book <3
You should post it.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
It would basically go like this:

"A guide to unique and creative comboing:

Chapter 1: be Ricky
Chapter 2: honorable mentions (Isai, Alancitu, etc.)"

Top Bottom