• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MXC Mafia! End of Game! ~Meat Handlers and Cartoon Voice Actors Win!~

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Me too.

Let's talk about how Sworddancer is scummy and SSBF needs to reevaluate his stuff.

:059:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I don't really see Sworddancer as that scummy, just misinformed.

SSBF has made some improper conclusions, but also isn't scummy.

Gheb could you kill KirbyYoshi please :(

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Gheb, how in the world could there be a PRO-TOWN way of proving I'm on the CVA team without getting modkilled? I just don't see it.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
I'm not outing anyone. That truly IS playing against my wincon, and I don't think anyone will disagree with me on that.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think so, Overswarm.

I am part of the CVA team. I can prove it toDay if you really want me to (especially since some ppl think I'm scummy)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
KYoshi, you're dead.

Why would you not want him to prove his innocence?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
OK, so here's the deal:

The OP does not show a sample PM of a CVA team member. As a result only a member of the CVA team knows that their name in the role PM is plain blue - no "royal" blue or "dark sky" blue, just simple, plain blue. Every other CVA member in this game can vouch for this fact but somebody who's not part of the CVA team has no way to know this. Therefore, I have evidently received a role PM of the CVA team. Kirbyoshi claimed to be CVA but didn't seem to know it. That made me hammer him because he couldn't even see that detail.

Game mechanics confirm me as a member of the CVA team. The leader should not mason me since I'm cleared by the game mechanics. Doc might wanna protect me though :bee:

I could've used that knowledge to find scum but then I realized that it's only useful as long as no member of the CVA is dead. Which may or may not be the case now. And there's still the NK so I figured it's best to clear me right now.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
16 players are alive and it takes 9 to lynch!

Vote Count:

• Xonar: (0)
  • Meta-Kirby: (0)
  • kirbyoshi: (9) Overswarm, Xonar,, Sworddancer., Dark_ermac, Meta-Kirby, Adumbrodeus, The Paprika Killer, Clownbot, Gheb_01
  • Dark_ermac: (0)
  • Sworddancer.: (0)
  • Sir Bedevere: (0)
  • Super Smash Bros. Fan: (0)
  • Clownbot: (1) Brave Little Toaster
  • Frozenflame751: (0)
  • Gheb_01: (1) Super Smash Bros. Fan
  • Adumbrodeus: (1) Chacotaco
  • Chacotaco: (0)
  • The Paprika Killer: (0)
  • Overswarm: (1) kirbyoshi
  • Brave Little Toaster: (0)
  • Thedocsalive: (0)
  • No Lynch: (0)
  • Not Voting: (3) Frozenflame751, thedocsalive, Sir Bedevere

Kirbyoshi has been lynched!

I'm not home right now, so please wait for the lynch flavor.
Kirbyoshi has a 100 word interview, please pm it to me and I will post it for you.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

Kirbyoshi, aka Vic Romano, the MXC Host Play-by-play Commentator has been eliminated!

It is now Night 1. No posting in here, etc. You can all send in your night actions now. Kirbyoshi has until 11:30pm EST on July 2nd to submit his 100 word interview. You can all wait to submit your actions until he posts it if you wish.

Night will end at 6:00pm EST on July 4th.
^I gave a few extra hours because of it being a holiday in case people get busy and tied up with stuff.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Kirbyoshi has not sent in his interview post so he forgoes his right to use it.

Let's check out some highlights from Kirbyoshi in Day 1!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwAzfLs0UhU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwAzfLs0UhU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Let's get those night actions in!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Pretty fun Day 1 I would say, right? Who saw that coming with Elimination Challenge 1? Surprising outcome indeed but both teams are still in the game!

But enough of that, onto Day 2 of The Meat Handlers vs The Cartoon Voice Actors.

What happened between the two days however?

Clownbot, Contestant on the Cartoon Voice Actors Team, has been eliminated!

Could this be the start of things looking up for The Meat Handlers?
Keep watching to find out!

Clownbot is allowed one final post in the game as his "interview" post. This post may not be any longer than 100 words.

Day 2 Begins!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rQidhnWxpOA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rQidhnWxpOA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The deadline is set for 3:00pm EST on July 14th.
14 players are alive and it takes 8 to lynch!

Vote Count:

• Xonar: (0)
  • Meta-Kirby: (0)
  • Dark_ermac: (0)
  • Sworddancer.: (0)
  • Sir Bedevere: (0)
  • Super Smash Bros. Fan: (0)
  • Frozenflame751: (0)
  • Gheb_01: (0)
  • Adumbrodeus: (0)
  • Chacotaco: (0)
  • The Paprika Killer: (0)
  • Overswarm: (0)
  • Brave Little Toaster: (0)
  • Thedocsalive: (0)
  • Not Voting: (14) Xonar, Meta-Kirby, Dark_ermac, Sworddancer., Sir Bedevere, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Frozenflame751, Gheb_01, Adumbrodeus, Chacotaco, The Paprika Killer, Overswarm, Brave Little Toaster, Thedocsalive

Get it on!

Chaco

Never Logs In
First off, good ****, OS.

Secondly, I was honestly surprised to not see two kills considering the dual town factions, i believe Kirb's death may have attributed to that. Basically my theory was, two commentators two night kills.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Need to read over the thread before finding who is the next push.

There are a lot of people I want to hear from.

D

Deleted member

First off, good ****, OS.

Secondly, I was honestly surprised to not see two kills considering the dual town factions, i believe Kirb's death may have attributed to that. Basically my theory was, two commentators two night kills.
Looking at the role PM in the first post of the game, the Town Role PMs are the following: Contestants, Leader, Sub-Leader, Protector, and Leader. None of them have any involvement in killing. We also have two town factions and only one scum factions. I think it's reasonable to assume that we only have one Night Kill from the scum team, regardless of which characters are part of the Mafia. Now considering this game is suppose to go faster then usual for larger games, I think Elmination Challenges take care of that.

D

Deleted member

Pay attention SSBF, he said two kills from the scum team, one from each commentator. I don't think it is that unreasonable, but then the elimination challenges would have to kill less people.

Chaco

Never Logs In
That is true, good point. Also, SSBF, town rolePMs have nothing to do with scums.

M.K

Level 55
Would it be reasonable to assume that at least ONE scum lies within the 5-6 people NOT voting Kirbyoshi?

Chaco

Never Logs In
That is very reasonable, but also look at late wagon jumps. Two below hammer, imo is where scum would jump.

D

Deleted member

@Chacotaco: That's a great point. I was about to say that, but I'm currently looking at the connetion between Kirbyoshi and Gheb_01.

Overswarm did a good job explaining some of the defenses that Gheb 01 made at Kirbyoshi. I suggest looking over his posts where he accuse Gheb 01 of defending Kirbyoshi. Now for my input:
Gheb 01 said:
If they "defend" Kirbyo then in a very indirect manner. It had nothing to do with him that made me dislike your approach but the approach itself. It happened to be Kirbyo but it could've been anybody else. That's not what a defense is in my book.
Here, he makes a relatively poor attempt to cover up his defenses of Kirbyoshi, claiming that the defenses were very indirect.
Gheb 01 said:
That's exactly the kind of sheeping we do now want. You put Kirbyoshi at L-2 already and parroted Overswarm 1 by 1.
Accuse Meta-Kirby of sheeping Overswarm. The bolded point sounds like a form of chainsaw defense.
Gheb 01 said:
OK, now that we established for the 987459847428374th time that Kirbyo is toDay's lynch can we stop squandering our time with this and talk about something else? Like Sworddancers desperate attempts to make Overswarm the scapegoat?
Gheb 01 said since we established a Kirbyoshi lynch, he wants to move on with this incident and talk about something else. It sounds like he's trying to buy scum-Kirbyoshi time so he could potentially switch the lynch onto another person.
Gheb 01 said:
With a Kirbyoshi scum flip, I feel like that Gheb 01 actually wanted to prevent a lynch on him. I don't remember Gheb 01 ever casting any suspicion on Kirbyoshi at all, so I think this unvote had scum intention. When I brought up unvote to attention late in Day 1, Gheb 01 made a response saying "You're stupid". He makes no attempt in actually rebutting that comment or even makes a proper explanation on Kirbyoshi.
Gheb 01 said:
Me too.

Let's talk about how Sworddancer is scummy and SSBF needs to reevaluate his stuff.
Since Gheb 01 is bored, he wants to talk about how I need to reevaluate my stuff and how Sworddancer is scummy. I think he was trying to change the converstation of the game to buy Kirbyoshi more time to wan away suspicion on him.
Gheb 01 said:
Vote Kirbyoshi
After defending Kirbyoshi harder then everyone in here, he commits two scum tells, distancing and bussing. Distancing because he originally defending Kirbyoshi, but eventually turns on him by hammering him. Bussing because he was the last vote and out of everyone here, he provided the least amount of reasoning to vote Kirbyoshi, not to mention he was the person to hammer Kirbyoshi.

I think we have a strong connection between Kirbyoshi and Gheb 01, do we agree?

Vote: Gheb 01

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
SSBF, you realize that game mechanics clear me? I feel like digging out that "you're stupid" quote.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I wouldn't say game mechanics clear you, Gheb. Simply saying "the color is blue" isn't too weird. The colors for a town group in mafia are pretty standard.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And I still could tell right away, with no doubt that it's just plain, simple blue and then Clownbot's would just happen to prove it?

That's not coincidence and as a gambit would just be flat out idiotic.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I mean it's not like anybody asked me or that anybody had to nudge me to reveal that fact. It's p. much impossible for scum to do.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
And I still could tell right away, with no doubt that it's just plain, simple blue and then Clownbot's would just happen to prove it?

I consider you soft-cleared. If you act scummy, I won't use this as a shield for you.

You could have talked to Chibo outside of the game and gotten the information or simply looked at 95% of all other games and know that mafia is red, town is blue. Since the other town faction is green, as stated in the main post... it's not rocket science. I'd be comfortable with that gambit myself.

D

Deleted member

SSBF, you realize that game mechanics clear me? I feel like digging out that "you're stupid" quote.

What do you mean by clearing you? Is it because you have a potentially game-breaking secret? Regardless, as Overswarm pointed out, game mechanics should not be clearing you. Show me evidence that game mechanics clear you.

D

Deleted member

I actually don't think that it is such an idiotic gambit, since there really is no reason to pick red or green (for obv reasons) and blue is just blue, really why would the mod pick royal blue or anything like that.

I don't believe this was a gambit though since I don't think you're scum and there is no reason to pretend to be from the other team.

M.K

Level 55
What do you mean by clearing you? Is it because you have a potentially game-breaking secret? Regardless, as Overswarm pointed out, game mechanics should not be clearing you. Show me evidence that game mechanics clear you.

Vote: SSBF

>_> No seriously. Wut.
*more later, I've gotta get to a party*

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Just to clarify, I don't think Gheb is scum. I just think he thinks his claim of "I'm on the blue team" clearing him is false. His defense of this in of itself is a null tell, so there's really nothing to be gained from this.

Top Bottom