• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MWC-E #4: EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER! HEART! GO Lexington, KY March 27th

Rendonte

Smash Rookie
I'll definitly go to this one and bring a tv and wii as well. Guess I better get to practicing!

Delvro

Smash Ace
I think that's up to OS

Edit: and I don't think it's a good idea with such short notice, although we'd love to do it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
None of my circuits will be MK banned until either

A) an official announcement from the BBR

B) 100% of my TOs agree to hosting an MK banned circuit (meaning not one dissenter)

Even then, this circuit won't change halfway through; it'd have to be consistent. The closest thing that would happen is it would end early.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Hah, I just noticed that the highest placed Lexington player gets 10 bucks from OS. That's very thoughtful.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hah, I just noticed that the highest placed Lexington player gets 10 bucks from OS. That's very thoughtful.
Part of my circuit's purpose is to test ideas to expand the metagame; the other is to make smaller groups of players grow so that our community becomes bigger. My efforts, coupled with the efforts of others like Nope and AlphaZealot, have actually made the midwest one of, if not the, largest growing region in the US.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Awesome flyer Delvro!

I'm kinda interested in the $10 since last Lexington tourney, the 4 highest placing Lexington players all got 9th, and Mayling and Greg have gotten much better.

Pizza is going to be great. If I remember correctly, Mayling had one specifically for TWG :).

Also, I'm probably going to be doing doubles. No guarentees until I know exactly how much money I'll have. I think Joey, Xero, Excel, and SP have all told me they might want me as a partner already, but if anyone else wants me as a partner, I haven't decided yet.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The $10 thing, btw:

"local" is determined by Mayling. I trust her judgement. If someone isn't a local or "used to be" a local, I think she'd know not to count them :p

If there is a tie, there will be a tie breaker.

If for some reason there is crazy snow or a hurricane and 10 people show up (meaning 1st would get $48 and 5th would get $4), you still get $10 for being the highest placing Lexington smasher.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Some updates:

A local movie + game rental store has agreed to donate a few prizes for our tournament. They haven't told me what they are going to donate yet, but they've sponsored us before and usually give us a bunch of gift cards for free rentals/purchases at their store. Hooray!

Pizza will be coming from Dominoes. Mayling will update the opening post with this new information shortly.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I don't know what the riding situation for this is.

Current car:

OS
Kel
Kassandra (? but she gets dibs)

I drive to Kels, I drive to OUGA on Friday, I come back early on Sunday to Kels.

That's my route atm.

Top Bottom