• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

shapular

Smash Ace
Someone should play Jigglypuff so the gayness lives on.
Did NES n00b predict his own death? I guess he really was that epic. I propose a Jigglypuff-only side tourney in NES n00b's memory. The 26th is a horrible day for me though, I'm celebrating Christmas with my family the night before and probably wouldn't be able/want to come.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Did NES n00b predict his own death? I guess he really was that epic. I propose a Jigglypuff-only side tourney in NES n00b's memory. The 26th is a horrible day for me though, I'm celebrating Christmas with my family the night before and probably wouldn't be able/want to come.
I highly disagree with a completely unenjoyable Jigglypuff only tournament.

But I will be using Jigglypuff at the next Brawl+ tournament I go to. I've been learning nothing but rest combos

Doromac

Smash Journeyman
Day after Christmas?
Why not just push it over to January?
Dammit KO, I was tryin to gO this time!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well. then there wouldnt be a tourney in DEC. i plan on having one in JAN too. I think I should move it to the next weekend though anyway.

i suppose we could have two tournies in one month.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
Matt sorry I haven't been coming over when I said I would. Something always comes up and I must tend to it on the spot.

shapular

Smash Ace
Yeah, Rayku, it probably wouldn't be much fun. Just an idea.

As far as I know I can make the tourney on the 2nd, and I can probably come up the day before. If I can come, I'll be able to bring some Georgia people if you guys need it and can make it to Chattanooga. I'll let you know for sure closer to the date.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
So you moved it to Jan 2nd? That's much better. Before, Dec 26th was basically a guarantee that I couldn't make it. I might make it to Jan 2nd though.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I really want to make it to the next one. I don't know how I'd manage a ride, though...

Chad I asked you if we were teaming at the next tournament I go to, and you said yes. I'm gonna ask again for teamsies just in case the specifics weren't noticed :X

-Chad-

Slackerator
I really want to make it to the next one. I don't know how I'd manage a ride, though...

Chad I asked you if we were teaming at the next tournament I go to, and you said yes. I'm gonna ask again for teamsies just in case the specifics weren't noticed :X
I'll have to ask Alex :x I wasn't sure if we were planning to team again and if so I'd have to ask him if it's cool (hopes Alex see's this)

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'll have to ask Alex :x I wasn't sure if we were planning to team again and if so I'd have to ask him if it's cool (hopes Alex see's this)
It's cool if not. I'll just ask KO.

Hey KO, if Chad is teaming with Alex, wanna team

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
double post-

So it has came to me that I cant find my MP3 players (yes two of them) one is a red sansa clip and the other is(found on in milln's car) a sony walkman (MP3 player) both of them are its has 2gb. I havent been able to find them since my last monthly so i figured id see if anyone accidentally picked them up or something or If i missplaced them in someone's vehicle (MrP and Milln are the only two i can think of)

Id really like to find them cause i need my musacks.

Broletariat

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! I'm pretty excited about the tournament. I've got two wiis that I need to put Brawl+ on, but should definitely be ready in time for the next one. I'm pretty new to the whole scene, so feel free to PM me with any advice. =)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Hey guys! I'm pretty excited about the tournament. I've got two wiis that I need to put Brawl+ on, but should definitely be ready in time for the next one. I'm pretty new to the whole scene, so feel free to PM me with any advice. =)
****** welcome to have you man. Hit me up on aim sometime.

Milln

Smash Champion
Hey if I get Fate Unlimited Codes for the psp, who will play with me?

I know no one will, but I felt like asking anyway. Fast paced, broken 2 1/2d crap at its best. The way Nes N00b would have wanted it. getting cornered by pretty much anyone = you're fuggin' dead if you don't block.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Recd_Tmr2Cc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bRZWXqtchs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-GnBtmar4I&feature=related 0 to 0:34 is one giant combo of you got fuggin' owned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SBDQDcRbn0&feature=related

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Hey if I get Fate Unlimited Codes for the psp, who will play with me?

I know no one will, but I felt like asking anyway. Fast paced, broken 2 1/2d crap at its best. The way Nes N00b would have wanted it. getting cornered by pretty much anyone = you're fuggin' dead if you don't block.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Recd_Tmr2Cc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bRZWXqtchs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-GnBtmar4I&feature=related 0 to 0:34 is one giant combo of you got fuggin' owned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SBDQDcRbn0&feature=related
im pretty sure im gonna get it for the PS2 and maybe the PSP

j00t

Smash Champion
I vote the beta build (Although I most likely won't be here, my vote still counts right? :3)

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
I vote RC1.

Maybe I'm not giving the beta build enough of a chance, but as of right now I dislike it. Not cause of Diddy's Side-B it, kinda still feels the same to me.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
I actually think less hit stun somewhat balances out some of the issues regarding certain characters' recoveries.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I vote RC1.

Maybe I'm not giving the beta build enough of a chance, but as of right now I dislike it. Not cause of Diddy's Side-B it, kinda still feels the same to me.
its cause you be scrubbin it up and not breaking tumble. NADT!!! lol jk.

Im think its gonna be the Beta much to Milln's dislike. although im liking Squirtle's fair more and more.

Milln

Smash Champion
beta's the one with Lucario's upB being destroyed, right?
No, it's the one where they made most of Squirtle's moves useless. I might as well not even play.

*complains*

Fox's throws have barely a point because they don't have enough anything to make them worthwhile.

Squirtle's dead. I'm reduced to spamming a back-air to get in and have one move to reliably KO with. How awesome.

Lucario feels so strange when I play him and I hate it, which makes me play horribly.

F this, man. I'm pretty upset at the Brawl+ Devs and how they do things that I even want to use expletives. If I play, it'll be for Doubles, then i'll schedule myself to go back to my store or something. Or mess around in Nazi Game or BlazNu.

Please inform me about Tumble.

I've got like. No idea about it. and it's kinda blargh'n me. x_x
Tumble is when you get knocked away by an attack. When you recover control of your character, but haven't done a move or jumped or dodged you're TUMBLING end over end in the air, right? That's Tumble. A state of psuedo-helplessness. To break tumble you can do a move, jump, or quickly flick the stick from side to side once. They've made it to where you can't air dodge if you're in tumble, now, so you'll need to break it if you plan on doing that.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Ah. So Beta was the update right after Squirtle got horribad and the update right before Lucario got bad at recovering?

Rayku

Smash Lord
Never said that. I just don't like that dying if you press against a wall before it's done using the upB, because it makes it a very linear recovery, and easy to intercept. Therefore, people will be able to kill you MUCH more easily, namely Ganondorf and Ike.

Essentially I'm just saying the move needs to be re-worked, and not just kill him for the player being imperfect.

Top Bottom