• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Theoretically time is a human creation in a sense, as we give it meaning.

Freezing someones mind in a certain state then unfreezing years later would feel instantaneous and therefore *quick*, a manipulation of time.

=D
and technically freezing someones mind is only a manipulation of the thought of time. But you body would still feel the age process so you still have failed at truely manipulating time!

muahahahahahaha.

anyway i think i still wanna team with Midnight this time. I like to spice up the partnership a bit. ive teamed with milln 3 times now (once at another tourney).

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
Lucario, huh. I wouldn't expect the floatiest character in the game to go good with a sheik.
bah. maybe sheik is just quick, and trying to mess with my head.
a very good lucario fought my sheik whilve I've been in NY. He taugh me everything he knew and I might use lucario more than sheik since I mastered sheik

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
a very good lucario fought my sheik whilve I've been in NY. He taugh me everything he knew and I might use lucario more than sheik since I mastered sheik
Lucario eh, that is quite surprising and very interesting. Hopefully if I see you at the tournament we can see how good you are with him.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I can't say I've had a lot of experience with a good lucario player. All the ones I've ever fought were noobs, except for milln lol far from noob.

Milln

Smash Champion
im surprised milln and i have never had a singles bracket match lol
You keep escaping me. It would've happened with at BatGG 3 (I think) but I wanted to chase Ajax.

*sigh* I don't think i'm even going to enter doubles this time.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
You keep escaping me. It would've happened with at BatGG 3 (I think) but I wanted to chase Ajax.

*sigh* I don't think i'm even going to enter doubles this time.
If this is teammate johns then let me say this.

Better than PLAY2? That **** was ownage. lol. But nooo cmon enter doubles, it's so fun!

Milln

Smash Champion
Can't enter Doubs without a teammate, man.

Heck, how about give me seven stocks and i'll 2v1?

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Or how about.

you team with awesomeness.

MeowSlash. We can be like Zom~B and Rayku.=o TN version. My ROB does good in teams :D.

But yeh I might not. enter doubles either, never seem to get passed first round lol.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
Alright then milln. It sounds like u need me to help u fight in doubles. What happens when a ninja and a demon fuse? U get an Onimusha creature that's unstoppable. And lucario is that certain demon

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
Alright then milln. It sounds like u need me to help u fight in doubles. What happens when a ninja and a demon fuse? U get an Onimusha creature that's unstoppable. And lucario is that certain demon
Double Lucario team?

BLEEAAAAAGH. Fun stuffs.

KomoriGlare

Smash Cadet
Ugh... I been out of the Smash Tourney scene for so long, and now when I finally got a chance to go, I get a travel allowance to go compete in the National Pokemon Tourney... And it's on the same day... I guess ill have to wait for July...

Milln

Smash Champion
Or how about.

you team with awesomeness.

MeowSlash. We can be like Zom~B and Rayku.=o TN version. My ROB does good in teams :D.

But yeh I might not. enter doubles either, never seem to get passed first round lol.
I'm fine with either one of you. There's gonna be beastage either way. I'll show you all my new phone, too!

(btw I seem nonchalant, but i'm excited to play in doubles) <3

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Doubles is great fun.

Lucario is not great fun to play against in doubles, however. I mean, he can u-smash, then go camp out for like a good 20 seconds before you can safely approach that ****.

Milln

Smash Champion
As I was saying to Papstr earlier

nonblackshadow: YOU'RE ALL GETTING F'D IN THE A
nonblackshadow: HARD
XXsandlolXX: lol
nonblackshadow: BY MY LUCARIO

Someone play BlazBlue with me. I'll teach ya.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
Which goes back to my original point Milln of u fighting my lucario to see where I'm at. Plus my ninja is great with assistance

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
As I was saying to Papstr earlier

nonblackshadow: YOU'RE ALL GETTING F'D IN THE A
nonblackshadow: HARD
XXsandlolXX: lol
nonblackshadow: BY MY LUCARIO

Someone play BlazBlue with me. I'll teach ya.
god****it. xD xD

Okay. This BlazBlue has kinda drawn my attention. I'll bring some spare money for it, provided you don't beat me down too hard. :(

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
k guys, in like this week, the next week, and... possibly the week after that I'unno what day it'll be.

I need to kick it into gear and start prepping myself for Genesis so I don't get 0-2'd by the whole freakin pool. If I go. Regardless if I go or not, I'm really wanting some offline training.

If there's any tangible place that I could meet up with anybody and play some smash, that'd be the ideal method of training, otherwise I'll see about anybody coming to my house after Noon(can't be before noon, I won't be at my house).

I'll be repping TL regardless(had revelation as to why I mained him in the first place), but another thing I hope to gather from this is that definate secondary I've been searching for for months.

Preferably someone who owns me on a regular basis(alot of folk D: ) and can offer loads of advice. Have a few in mind but wondering who all would take the offer.

Don't have any delusions about oh... I'm going to plow through the bracket at genesis, but I'm wanting to get somewhere. Make impressions. It's all about Ambition manz. I keep having this. weird. dream. about being at genesis. and 2-0'ing M2K. Then I wake up and I'm like ffffffuuuuuu-

Milln

Smash Champion
god****it. xD xD

Okay. This BlazBlue has kinda drawn my attention. I'll bring some spare money for it, provided you don't beat me down too hard. :(
BlazeBlue is made by the same people that made guilty gear right? If so does it play the same way?
Yeah the samepeople made it and yes it plays similar. However, it's a little bit slower and way more balanced. Each character is very different and it's sooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuun. I taught Slash how to play the other day. I'll teach you all. <3

Which goes back to my original point Milln of u fighting my lucario to see where I'm at. Plus my ninja is great with assistance
Since Slash backed out, sure! =O omg 1st plaaaaaaaace

k guys, in like this week, the next week, and... possibly the week after that I'unno what day it'll be.

I need to kick it into gear and start prepping myself for Genesis so I don't get 0-2'd by the whole freakin pool. If I go. Regardless if I go or not, I'm really wanting some offline training.

If there's any tangible place that I could meet up with anybody and play some smash, that'd be the ideal method of training, otherwise I'll see about anybody coming to my house after Noon(can't be before noon, I won't be at my house).

I'll be repping TL regardless(had revelation as to why I mained him in the first place), but another thing I hope to gather from this is that definate secondary I've been searching for for months.

Preferably someone who owns me on a regular basis(alot of folk D: ) and can offer loads of advice. Have a few in mind but wondering who all would take the offer.

Don't have any delusions about oh... I'm going to plow through the bracket at genesis, but I'm wanting to get somewhere. Make impressions. It's all about Ambition manz. I keep having this. weird. dream. about being at genesis. and 2-0'ing M2K. Then I wake up and I'm like ffffffuuuuuu-
Sup.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman

Wait, you're going to genesis? When was this?

Anyway, I'd love to come by your house to practice with you. Granted I don't own you on a regular basis, but I need some practicing myself (not to go to Genesis xD) and we do kinda go even a couple times. Can I come by your house the night before the tourney on the 27th kthx? xD

Also, if you do beat M2K, I will buy Dr Peppers for everybody at the next BatGG :D

Come to think of it, I'll probably be open for some Barlwing the rest of this week, and all of next week until Friday as well.

lol@Milln's response.

Top Bottom