• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm confirmed. Get ready to get wrecked by my GnW KO.

And then you'll destroy my Falcon :p

ShadyMilkman

Smash Apprentice
The baby mama's mama's funeral and all is at 2 ET, so 1 CT. 2 hour drive. Then party at the TKE house that night. I'll be there shortly after I arrive in MT. Then, I'm going to steal some of you guys to go to the Blacklight party with me =P

Minus the whole funeral thing, Saturday's gonna be sweet.

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
What is smash :|. Are you going to Final round seiki? It'd be cool to get a group of peepz to alleviate cost.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
Uhm depends. When is it? Where is it? and do you know anyone else interested in going?

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
March 11-13 in Atlanta. I plan on asking at the next tournament (millns or kumite, whichever is first, or whichever everyone goes to) to see if anyone else is interested.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
I've got a car. I just need peeps to split gas with and a gps system XD I'd be down for this. It's a weekend right?

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it starts Friday and ends on Sunday (side events on friday. main events start saturday and finish on sunday). Can your car fit 4-5 people (mine cant DX)? That should make gas cheap, and having that many people will make the hotel cheap too.

You guys should teach me how to play this game so I don't feel left out : D
Kumite is coming up as well, and bb will probably be hosted. Milln is going to be having another tournament sometime in january too. You should check it out if you're interested.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
My car can hold up to four passengers. When is Kumite and where is it?

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
There isn't a date set yet, but I remember reading that it's going to be in January like last year. I forgot the venue name, but it was somewhere in Nashville. if Alphakami goes, which I think he will, bb will probably be hosted.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
good news everyone..I'M NOT DEAD. Been a while and I've taken a huuuuge amount of months off of brawl, but now I've finally become interested in Brawl AND Melee. Be prepared for a nice little come back :)

Top Bottom