• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Milln

Smash Champion
After inspecting my Wii (i.e. hooking it back up, finally) I have discovered that I have a copy of Melee.

It is not mine.

It is someone else's.

Who is missing their Meree? Cause it's not me. >,>

THIS ALSO MEANS THAT ONE OF YOU TOOK MY WII OUT OF MY BACKPACK WITHOUT ASKING ME, NOR TELLING ME. YOU CAN TAKE STUFF WITHOUT ASKING, BUT TELL ME AT ONE POINT IN TIME. THIS SLIGHTLY ANNOYS ME BUT MY LOVE FOR EVERYONE OVERPOWERS THIS. .... But srsly, someone shoulda told me. Especially since whoever the sneaky fgt was put it right back without me knowing. ....And lost their Melee.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
After inspecting my Wii (i.e. hooking it back up, finally) I have discovered that I have a copy of Melee.

It is not mine.

It is someone else's.

Who is missing their Meree? Cause it's not me. >,>

THIS ALSO MEANS THAT ONE OF YOU TOOK MY WII OUT OF MY BACKPACK WITHOUT ASKING ME, NOR TELLING ME. YOU CAN TAKE STUFF WITHOUT ASKING, BUT TELL ME AT ONE POINT IN TIME. THIS SLIGHTLY ANNOYS ME BUT MY LOVE FOR EVERYONE OVERPOWERS THIS. .... But srsly, someone shoulda told me. Especially since whoever the sneaky fgt was put it right back without me knowing. ....And lost their Melee.
If I recall, There was only one TV playing Melee at the tourney last month. And they were using my Wii to play it, so I have no clue who it would belong to, nor how it would get there...

Milln

Smash Champion
If I recall, There was only one TV playing Melee at the tourney last month. And they were using my Wii to play it, so I have no clue who it would belong to, nor how it would get there...
...............Oh. Then nevermind.

AJAX IS OVER MY HOUSE AND WE'RE PLAYING BRAWL AND STUFF YAY

Milln

Smash Champion
Well that was loads of fun.

Ajax beat me pretty readily. =\ I'm glad he's gotten better, but i'm sad i've gotten a little worse. I'm supposed to win, dangit! >O

XD Oh well. I'll play a little more often, then, and practice... but... I didn't really do anything wrong... but... blah, whatevs. Everyone should come over my house and play Smash and shiz.

@Ajax: Brb, learning Kirby
Edit: Also @Ajax. For some reason my Dazzle decided to poo on the quality of all of our videos. It's basically unwatchable. =\ I'll make sure to set it to a better setting next time. ;.; Sorreh. Not even the Falcon fights.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
If I got better it means you'll get even better as time goes on. Lol you'll know so much about my sheik that you could write a book on her i had fun and thanx for having me over. Dang those vides can't even be viewed! Nooo the falcon fights were perfect!!!

Milln

Smash Champion
If I got better it means you'll get even better as time goes on. Lol you'll know so much about my sheik that you could write a book on her i had fun and thanx for having me over. Dang those vides can't even be viewed! Nooo the falcon fights were perfect!!!
I do want to thank you, though. You made me stay awake, and poke at Brawl for new things.

I remembered a lost and forgotten technique from Lucario lore (something I created and NL eventually took credit for), and since i'm a little off-center at the moment, i'm thinking about things a little differently. ....And man the beast I've created is unimaginable. Can't wait till next Thursday so I can put it to the test and learn how to control it in a fight.

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice
Well that was loads of fun.

Ajax beat me pretty readily. =\ I'm glad he's gotten better, but i'm sad i've gotten a little worse. I'm supposed to win, dangit! >O

XD Oh well. I'll play a little more often, then, and practice... but... I didn't really do anything wrong... but... blah, whatevs. Everyone should come over my house and play Smash and shiz.

@Ajax: Brb, learning Kirby
Edit: Also @Ajax. For some reason my Dazzle decided to poo on the quality of all of our videos. It's basically unwatchable. =\ I'll make sure to set it to a better setting next time. ;.; Sorreh. Not even the Falcon fights.

I'm pretty sick of this, so Ajax16 or w/e, are you going to Genesis? Name match please?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I'm pretty sick of this, so Ajax16 or w/e, are you going to Genesis? Name match please?
...you're pretty sick of people in threads you shouldn't even be in referring to a guy by his name?
1. Stop being a name searching narcissist.
2. Get a more original name.
3. I'll mm you at Genesis in Brawl if you mm me in Melee.
4. CRY MOAR

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
I've been Ajax since b4 brawl buddy. I don't know you and I couldn't give a **** about you. You do u and I'll do me and as far as genesis goes I'm considering it

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait for everyone to see my secret new characters, no more ****ing Kirby vs. Marth for me!

God I hate that matchup, and MK, but thats given.

Milln

Smash Champion
I don't have one I could bring :( but if peripherals were brought I would totally bring my tower.

Also I'm totally bringing my own usb keyboard <_<
Bring your tower and your monitor and your keyboard, then. =3

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Just checked my plans for the month. Turns out I will be able to come after all. I'll end up moving the day after the tourney. So that's nice. Though that means I probably won't be able to stay later, seeing as how I'll have to leave and get my *** up early the next morning to like, move stuff.

Milln

Smash Champion
just Checked My Plans For The Month. Turns Out I Will Be Able To Come After All. I'll End Up Moving The Day After The Tourney. So That's Nice. Though That Means I Probably Won't Be Able To Stay Later, Seeing As How I'll Have To Leave And Get My *** Up Early The Next Morning To Like, Move Stuff.
Epic Swr Battlllllllleeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice
I've been Ajax since b4 brawl buddy. I don't know you and I couldn't give a **** about you. You do u and I'll do me and as far as genesis goes I'm considering it
Look at the join date LoL I'm FROM Melee. Yeah, on Smashboards "Ajax" is an innactive user. I'm saying IRL, on pre-All is Brawl site, pre-youtube, and ON youtube, as well as just my tag being Ajax. MM in Brawl at Genesis for the name? Or we can MM in Brawl + $50 at Genesis, for the name? Just let me know if y'all are coming to Genesis.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
Look at the join date LoL I'm FROM Melee. Yeah, on Smashboards "Ajax" is an innactive user. I'm saying IRL, on pre-All is Brawl site, pre-youtube, and ON youtube, as well as just my tag being Ajax. MM in Brawl at Genesis for the name? Or we can MM in Brawl + $50 at Genesis, for the name? Just let me know if y'all are coming to Genesis.

Why can't you guys just both be Ajax? except you guys have the numbers that you have on the end.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
You still haven't said how you found this topic in the first place.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
Ajsmith, look at my name, there are tons of Shad0ws and shadowz and stuff like that. Just change the name or at a number or something to give it your own flair like I did.

~ShadW away!!!

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
before smashboards I went by Ajax on several games even before melee. Even my gamertag on live is ajax615. I pity snake players so I'll tell you that I'm considering genesis. Depends on airplane fees

Top Bottom