• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kingdom Cinema | Submit Luigi Videos Here!

Neb

Smash Lord
10characterlimit
Well, I got them off the internet.

Well, PX can either let someone make a new thread or give them control of this thread so there's no wasted space.

I have a good deal of time on my hands, no school or work for about 2 months. If you'd like, I could just pick up where you left off.
I think just picking it up from where I left would be a good idea. I don't mind either way, if you need anything just PM me. Good luck with this, :).

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
OP's been updated. Thanks, Neb.

More videos to come. :)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm not even done yet. <3

There's so many more Luigi videos out there, too.
And new stuff to be added.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Thanks for reminding me, I haven't checked any old videos recently. I'll add those right now.

Should I add them under Poisonmist?

Kev!

Smash Journeyman

yoshq

Smash Master
His fireball game is pretty good, but overall, nothing impressive, IMO. He also did a nice airdodge bait and stagespike at the end, but Boss is still ''Da Best'' for me.
boss doesn't impress me at all, idk why everyone says that. no mindgames... (sorry if boss reads this xD)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Boss is nothing fancy. Same with ultraluigi. Same with Samboner. But this what makes them so beast. Their own playstyle and their own observation skills is what makes them beast. Obviously Boss is known for his beastly jab game, that's where he accomplishs most of his damage.

so to keep it short and sweet, you don't always expect the best luigis to be fancy, they could always be simple and clean. trust me you'd be surprised lol.

edit: wow Sam gotten pretty better with his luigi now. last time, he didn't even buffer or airdodge at all lol. not bad.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Samboner vs me 1&2

Imo sam is the best luigi around right now, but I've only played chic, boss, and jbandrew.
Wow, Sam's jab game is impecable. Your's is nice too. And your DI and recoveries are great so I'm wondering what your question about DI post in the Q&A was all about. JRC Power!

Luigi dittos isn't a great way to judge the ability of other Luigis. IMHO it's better to judge a Luigi player in his ability to fight difficult matchups like Marths, ROBs, MKs, Warios, Snakes, and such. If we go by that standard, Boss has us all beat.

yoshq

Smash Master
Wow, Sam's jab game is impecable. Your's is nice too. And your DI and recoveries are great so I'm wondering what your question about DI post in the Q&A was all about. JRC Power!

Luigi dittos isn't a great way to judge the ability of other Luigis. IMHO it's better to judge a Luigi player in his ability to fight difficult matchups like Marths, ROBs, MKs, Warios, Snakes, and such. If we go by that standard, Boss has us all beat.
really? he got ***** at apex... offline...

WIGI

Smash Champion
so this is a video thread so i will repeat my post.

SOMEONE MAKE MYE A TAUNT SPIEK /COMBO VIDEO WITH ALL YM REPLAYS PLEASE. il uplaod them all to sd card, send you the bin files then you can use all the EPIC footadge to amke me a video and become famous and have yoru youtube aont have lots of views.

PLeaaaaaaseee.

yoshq

Smash Master
he almost got 3 stocked by sibreik, and lost to jash... this is just what I saw on the live stream though. and something i noticed, he used like 1 fireball thru all the matches.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
he almost got 3 stocked by sibreik, and lost to jash... this is just what I saw on the live stream though. and something i noticed, he used like 1 fireball thru all the matches.
Fireballs are next to useless in some matchups. I play pretty well, IMO and get nearly 3-stocked on some occasions. Besides, doesn't Seibrik play Snake?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Seibrik uses MK/D3, Jash uses TL... and Boss also wasn't being all that serious in the tournament. He and I were in the third game of our set and we had a taunt party... during a tournament match... not even kidding.

Also, he lost to myself in a really close set and then to UltimateRazer in another close set, he can't get knocked on for that.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Boss is nothing fancy. Same with ultraluigi. Same with Samboner. But this what makes them so beast. Their own playstyle and their own observation skills is what makes them beast. Obviously Boss is known for his beastly jab game, that's where he accomplishs most of his damage.

so to keep it short and sweet, you don't always expect the best luigis to be fancy, they could always be simple and clean. trust me you'd be surprised lol.

edit: wow Sam gotten pretty better with his luigi now. last time, he didn't even buffer or airdodge at all lol. not bad.
Ultra doesn't even play Brawl XD

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Nice stuff, I play Holy about 3 times a month and he's amazing. He's so good at shutting down your game that it's not even funny lol.

Seibrik uses MK/D3, Jash uses TL... and Boss also wasn't being all that serious in the tournament. He and I were in the third game of our set and we had a taunt party... during a tournament match... not even kidding.

Also, he lost to myself in a really close set and then to UltimateRazer in another close set, he can't get knocked on for that.
OIC - Thanks for the clarification.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Wow there was some pretty sweet teams stuff. I'm still trying to decide if Luigi or Peach is better for teams :(

boss8

Smash Hero
lol i can careless what people really say im just here to entertain...

yea jash beat me in a little friendly(yea that match you seen on the livestream was a friendly)....but then i continued to beat him in turney right after that.....

my bad i cant get 1st out of 200 sum people with ally m2k and not to mention a *** ton of other pros.....

i can only due so much.....tell samboner to come to MD/VA...i bet he wont place top 10.....

i can gurantee that...its way to hard to place high over here....

actually until that guy actually comes to an offline event i wont be impressed....

until then i will continue to place top 5 at every event i've been entering....

LIKE A BOSS-

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Boss has a point. Its fricking hard to place at a big tournament with so many MKs around, because to be honest a good meta is not a good meta if they lose to even the best Luigi in a tourney set. Boss is clearly the best Luigi out there, I don't even know how people can argue otherwise.

People don't understand that if you get a bad seed it can ruin the entire tournament. I should have done better last time but I got seeded against m2k first round, it happens. Plus playing Luigi against tons of marths and MKs is just stupid.

And Samboner will not impress me until he attends offline events. Online is ******** and anyone who thinks a luigi is good due to online play shouldn't be playing this game competetively.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Luigiking:

vs Swastikapyle (wario) R1 - 2/13/09 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngAKcf_Sx6g
vs Swastikapyle (wario) R2 - 2/13/09 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp4x0L6Feso
Hey Straked I posted these earlier but Neb never got to them. Could you put those up for me and take down my other ones? These are still kinda old but we can always add new ones later =p

Thanks

i mean besides me and biglou i dont really see any luigis stepping it up... hippydude is also steppping it up and so is zhao....

i apologize if i cant live up to anyones standards...-_-
I'm working on it too. However I have yet to place top 4 or anything epic so maybe not. Soon though boss... soon...

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Hey Straked I posted these earlier but Neb never got to them. Could you put those up for me and take down my other ones? These are still kinda old but we can always add new ones later =p

Thanks
You got it.
Thanks for reminding me, I'll probably go through every single page tomorrow and add anything Neb missed.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
boss for the love of all that is holy...

teach me mk vs luigi. I feel like everything will fall into place once i learn that matchup.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
i mean besides me and biglou i dont really see any luigis stepping it up... hippydude is also steppping it up and so is zhao....

I'm stepping it up as much as I can in middle-of-nowhere Nova Scotia. T____T

I'm serious loling at the last page or so of this topic, guy comes in posting vids of wifi Luigi dittos and claims that samboner is better than boss....has samboner won a Chu Dat bi-weekly? Has he won ONE bi-weekly? (sorry if I got the tournament wrong boss)

I'm pretty sure boss is exceeding everyone's standards, at least mine. I've played bad MKs and the match is hard, you really have to outplay the MK in every aspect and just be overall better to win.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol i can careless what people really say im just here to entertain...

yea jash beat me in a little friendly(yea that match you seen on the livestream was a friendly)....but then i continued to beat him in turney right after that.....

my bad i cant get 1st out of 200 sum people with ally m2k and not to mention a *** ton of other pros.....

i can only due so much.....tell samboner to come to MD/VA...i bet he wont place top 10.....

i can gurantee that...its way to hard to place high over here....

actually until that guy actually comes to an offline event i wont be impressed....

until then i will continue to place top 5 at every event i've been entering....

LIKE A BOSS-
Don't worry about that shizz with Jash, it's all kewl tho. your still top in our book overall. i know what you mean about placing high, fawking NJ just comes to NY with their mks and take our lunch money... so gay to try and even place high here... but i'm not gonna let it stop me..

Boss has a point. Its fricking hard to place at a big tournament with so many MKs around, because to be honest a good meta is not a good meta if they lose to even the best Luigi in a tourney set. Boss is clearly the best Luigi out there, I don't even know how people can argue otherwise.

People don't understand that if you get a bad seed it can ruin the entire tournament. I should have done better last time but I got seeded against m2k first round, it happens. Plus playing Luigi against tons of marths and MKs is just stupid.

And Samboner will not impress me until he attends offline events. Online is ******** and anyone who thinks a luigi is good due to online play shouldn't be playing this game competetively.
lol@ samboner. pretty much agree with LK.. honestly seeding is so gay... I even asked this TO if he can put me up against Snakeee in my first round just for a challenge, but he said no XD!

yooo. thanks alot bro.. but my results seem to turn hot and cold for some reason... like last night i got basically last place in my tourney =(.. but the week before, I got 13/30 (so close to top 8 >.<) maybe because you were there at the tourney i got turned on LMAO.

but seriously thanks alot of recognition bro.. it means alot to me, espically since i just got all depressed about my placing last night's tourney.. but now i feel so fired up again.. don't worry give it time for us luigis (and espically myself) to step it up. We'll see it in the future.

boss for the love of all that is holy...

teach me mk vs luigi. I feel like everything will fall into place once i learn that matchup.
from watching boss play against anti's mk. you need jab mindgames, a upb at least once or twice, maintain a good lead and ko them early... i mean really, it's just out play them (from what i saw tho) oh and don't get gay'd by gay stages (i.e boss screwed over by brinstar's split in half stage LOL)

Top Bottom