• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkey was here

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i lowered the prices cuz it was too expensive for a pre-herb tourney :x

i figured people that had to travel this far might as well get a nice pot as repayment for that but yeah its just too close to herb to spend 10 bucks for singles

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Smith, the reason you take people's money/food any other time is because you get hungry. What makes you think that'll be any different this time?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Smith owes me five bucks for paying him in a tourney

:<

Smith

Smash Ace
If I had money, I would.
If I could get a job, I would.
If my Mom would get out of training, I would.

I really apologize for not paying anyone back because I need too.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sushi is really good...@.@

if he came to tourneys, he'd be top 3 on the prs...exactly where, idk o.o

PP, me and Jim (mostly me :chuckle:) just cleaned up my whole room. you've seen my room before. it's clean now.

@.@

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah i thought i left it in pps car but it turns out i actually have it lmao. you can stop by if you want

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
So Bill quit? Really? After I actually got up off my ***, picked up a new character with the SOLE purpose of beating and only beating bill's Oli, nothing more, perfecting my strategy, and finally using it on him in a double blind pick, he ups and quits? well, oh well

I'm not going to be able to make this one, even though I said i was :(, sorry

I need to get good at melee. I'm getting ***** by my sister HARD. Its very obvious to me, that unlike brawl, you can lose skill at melee. I'm doing something wrong, because CF's knee should penetrate anything, and shiek says "***** please" and sends me flying horizontally acorss the stage. WTFPWNED!?

Other then that, I'm back, much calmer, will change sig when i get the time. How's you all been?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if you're getting faired by shiek in melee when the ***** doesn't ftilt you first, you're doing it wrong

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Just now was the second time I looked at the title of this thread, and misread it as Stonertron.

which is just wonderful.

I'm getting ***** by my sister HARD
And I laughed at this, hard. No, I don't know why.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Nor would I if I go. I'll see what I can do about coming, since Hickoryuken is only like... an hour and change from me.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I might have to work...

I didn't request it off because it's so close to HERB. I usually don't work Saturdays though, so chances are decent.

Top Bottom