• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkey was here

lord karn

Smash Master
If I can make it back to Raleigh/Chapel Hill saturday morning can someone give me a ride to this? I'll be driving back from myrtle beach and I don't want to drive all the way to hickory.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
vilt needs money for herb i guess. i can understand that. i'm going to lower the entrance fees so that people don't waste all their money here instead of at herb.

DUB

Smash Lord
If someone else from sp will drive I'll go. 3 hours is steeeep. But word on them skreets is stongerz be nasty nowadays.

DUB

Smash Lord
Ha nobody quit. Seth may have quit brawl for now anyways. Somehow SP just turned Melee. They finally caught on.

lord karn

Smash Master
I just bought BlazBlue based on Malk's recommendation

The music is sooooooooooo good
Blazblue is awesome. It's funny because v-13 and Arakune were the first two characters to appeal to me. Ironically, they are the two best characters in the game. @_@

stingers

Smash Obsessed
There's like, a tier list and stuff out already?

I'm just trying out random people. Rachel is pretty cool.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
In America or Japan? Matt said something about arcades but I doubt that was for the US.

Where's Rachel on the list?

BEHR

Smash Hero
When you in doubt about picking a main go Falcon.

Expect to get gimped at 2% tho by sheik,Marth,Fox

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Blazblue is awesome. It's funny because v-13 and Arakune were the first two characters to appeal to me. Ironically, they are the two best characters in the game. @_@
This is my story for Snake in Brawl.

I was like "Snake is in Brawl?! Awesome, I am so maining him."

I was actually happy to hear from early players that he didn't seem too good (hardly anybody would play him), but I ended up dismayed when I saw him emerge as top tier and highly-played.

As much I dislike maining an over-played and "cheap" character, I enjoy playing Snake too much to drop him.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
megaman would be pretty fun.
cause the game sure does need a projectile spamming samus/snake/link hybrid >.>

he's blue and cyan
the creation of dr light or right
if you are from japan
also known as rockman

Top Bottom