• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 8 - October 24th - Western NC (Melee Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Road trip!!!! :046:

Seriously Kevin, how the **** are all those people gonna fit in your car?

This is true
Oh My God Road Trip!!!! :079:

Wanna Team Mike? come over Friday or Saturday night so we can play.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
If I go, and if Cam goes, I'm probably gonna team with him. Sorry brooooooski. I'm still coming over this weekend

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
If Cam goes then I doubt he'd want in your car. He'd probably ride with CH people, or something. But I dunno for sure, just saying. Cam, clarify this ****.

Anyone going in Kevin's car get ready for a ****ing copious amount of stories. Including a blanket ova mah aaeeeh.

Edit: This is all assuming I go, lol

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
CH people aren't going in their own car I don't think. Seven and I are the ones doing this as far as I know.
Oh. Cam should def get the spot instead of Fix (lol?) considering he has his own car and he said SP people might want to go with him anyway.

Eddie, lmao, GIMME DAT BECKEH

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well that's what Money Mike said.

You guys sort it out. I'm just the driver and don't feel like making the call until I get bored or it becomes necessary to pick.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i want in pp's car, he's gonna have people i actually know.

and for BEHR, i'll team with you if you're still looking for a teammate. i think i got better last weekend, though others can probably tell you better than i can.

i've got nothing planned for that weekend, so i should be able to go, so if you go to winston-salem mask, let me know.

but this all depends on if theres room...at all.

BEHR

Smash Hero
AIIIGHT BLACK CHRIS.

Learn some Ganon stuff broski so we can team if I dont team with Mike. :3

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it's all good. i kind of want to get better/go to a few more biweeklies before entering something like this anyway. getting wiped out without a fight is no longer acceptable; gotta step my game up, so i'll enter into some training for a little while

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
The same people that can train you usually go to these tournaments, so you might as well go.

Plus, it's reallllly fun going to melee-only events. Munkaid is special because we even get cool OOS'ers like Mike G and spaceballs to go, and they're awesome so that just makes the tournament even more appealing.

You can also just friendly a whole lot after you get knocked out/when the tournament isn't going on.

Plus, Jim will be there. He plays Ganon. He can help you out. =)

Munkey, I have a question: What are we doing for housing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom