• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 8 - October 24th - Western NC (Melee Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
i would never forfeit such a hyped up serious money match as the one we had...you just imagined it. like you imagined playing on fountain with dark hart.
With Jiggz. :laugh:

Is this the part where I take a nod from NC smash as of late and get into a huge pissing contest with you, Stingers?

I could make hateful comments. I really could.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
dammit...

you were supposed to wreck me like you wrecked killer...
My true skill at verbal attacks only really comes out when I genuinely don't like the person.

I couldn't half-*** roasting you Stongers. It just wouldn't be right.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
aww...now we have to counterpick together...but i dont cp during tournies...so you better think of something

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
aww...now we have to counterpick together...but i dont cp during tournies...so you better think of something
I'm pretty sure my family is going on a cruise this summer. I am going to figure out when, and hype a 2-3 day tourney.

I can easily house a ****ton of people.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
in the summer? yessssssssssss do it :D one day for melee, one day for brawl, one day for brawl+...that'd be so cool

i want every weekend to have a 2 day tourney in the summer...nc smash...dont let me down

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
You're only like an hour out of the way, yeah I can do that. Plus I'll have company on the rest of the ride there, so that's cool.
Thanks, bro. Just PM/fb when it get closer to the 24th and we'll figure **** out.

Where do you live, Dark Hart?
I'm at UNC-Pembroke in Pembroke, NC. It's about two hours south of Raleigh and Greensboro.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
I'll talk to ted about people staying at his house.
You guys are more than welcome to crash at the shop.. you just need to bring blankets/pillows
if that's not good enough then i am sorry...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We recordin for this?
I hope so.

BIIIIIG EDIT:

Alright, so here's the housing deal:

Munkey has informed me that Ted(obviously a cool guy) will be allowing housing in his place for PEOPLE WHO NEED IT ONLY. If you can make it back after the tournament finishes, then you should go for it(this might apply to me too, we'll see). Ted will allow housing for those a fair distance away on the condition they don't break anything.

For those of you too lazy to drive back/get kicked out by Ted, then you have the venue to sleep at. You'll need blankets and pillows if you want to do this well, but it's a carpeted area so you won't be totally uncomfortable.

So then, the question is, what do you think you should do? Sleep at Ted's, sleep at the venue, or drive home? Let's figure this out soon guys.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if by some odd chance i were to go, i'm with BEHR, getting back would be amazing. if not though, i think the girl and others affected would get over it.

Vilt

Smash Lord
So I have decided that if I don't have to work(too late to put in for it) and if I win Duke's Bi-weekly xD, I will go to this.

No seriously. If I don't have to work or I can work my way around this, I will come.

Anyone from the Boro/Hickory/WS need a ride for this? I will know later tonight if I can go.

DJRome

Smash Hero
eric wang does not play lol he played once. and i mean for rides i just played cn yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom