• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
haha im like the final boss at the end of a game, im just too powerful. With your falcons combined you may be able to take me down =)

but who knows pac, who knows lol

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
sorry... i just like saying that the guy who wins all the tournys around here isnt that good... but seriously... these kids worship you too much lozr.. and its really gay...

oh, and if anyone is interested... munkaid 5 will take place at foothills connect on march 17th, i got everything confirmed today

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i like it man, makes me feel .... G00D !!

Glad we got everything set now,

crew battles tbo vs ygo.

Yall ****s weak

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
ummm this is RC I wanna come but without Yay I'm not so sure : (
17th might also be a problem for me but it's cool. if I am going I will have to tell my friends I can't party with em etc etc but we'll see. NC is too good.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
GOD, Munkey! After that pose both you and twiggy made for Beanie's camera, You're the last person who should be speaking about things that are "gay". LoZR's skills I admire, so why not back him up? Give me a reason to back off from supporting a friend!

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i have sex with girls, girls way out of your league... and i've never ****ed a guy... sorry that i'm comfortable and secure enough with my sexuality to joke around
and any time that i have asked a player from the east about you, they've always confirmed that your just some fagg0t nerd, so STFU and get a life... you post so much in this topic but you never come to the tournament... it's pathetic

Malk

Smash Champion
It's gonna be sooo good. I'm ready. Adam are you sure you want a TBO vs. YGO match? Half your crew have quit smash you know. I haven't seen Triforce since munkaid 4, srsly.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
stop posting.. your post is either filled with "LOZR IS GOD!!!!111one" or really dumb jokes

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i cant wait for this, i hope its the biggest on eyet, get out and spread the word everyone k. Out of staters need to come

justice

Smash Ace
Alright I can't come, I don't have a ride and barely enough for singles.
I can't wait to see the clips if possible.

:(
Good luck guys. Pac, ShellShock, and LOZR do good.

Shellshock please represent the crew for me and the rest.

justice

Smash Ace
Pac can I get a ride with you and the others. So far I have 15 dollars. Need more money. :D

Lenca: where did you signature orginal artwork come from?

Top Bottom