• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:(

*hands over I O U*

Well . . . My pockets are cleared out. I've no more I O Us . . . now what . . .

Mewchu252

Smash Cadet
hmm. Zio, you shoulda had the moon in that pic ><

btw. Pichu's stare is a hella lot better than any stare ever.. just look at it
<<<<

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i talked to foothills connect, and the 16th of december is probably going to be the date of munkaid4... he said he would make it final monday... they have nothing planned for the 16th, but since its the holiday season, someone else might have it reserved, he has to double check... thats the best i can do right now... the date is probably dec. 16... plan for it, but dont be suprised if something changes... thanks for being patient

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
YESSSS thx munk i will aks off tom at work and spread the word. Alos are you guys going to malks/lord karns tourney tom will be there. Peace

l0zr=)

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
we cant make it to malks tourny... and only ask off work if you are going to be able to ask off for a different date if the date changes... this date is NOT final.. its just the most likely

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The fact that it isn't a sure thing bothers me. If my boss get's me off that weekend, I prolly won't get the other weekend off if it changes.

Not gud!

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i'm doing the best i can... of course you are going to have some problems when you are trying to put together the best tournament in the history of NC&SC... stop b!tching.. if you have a problem with anything, just dont come... but you will be missed.. i <3 you all for loving munkaid....... just continue to be patient plz

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
December draws ever nearer. Soon I will get no time to ask off due to the Holiday season. Has that date been decided yet?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
they will be deciding that tom zio. Good to here you wanna play smash man when we talked on the phone, we must get together and train before munkaid cause like munk said this oturney will be the bigest in nc/sc history.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey man! I know Sheik is a cheat character, but man, I was tearing up with her . . . >_> Feels good to have that edge that I've never had before. And hell, that quick grab has helped me and guessing the tech direction of my opponent does the job too . . . My game has just went up!

Tomorrow, could I head to your place?

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
ali lets play some smash on wednesday. and we will all bring food and have an early thanksgiving with you

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
You guys do know that I am missing the NCAA championship football game for this don't you? You guys better be giving me like a huge group suck off. hell yeah son.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ALLRIGHT THE DATE IS SET!!!! I demand a montage vid for munkaid cause its rly gonna be too big of a tourney. CREWS will be insane and singles and doubles of course is fun. Money matches oh yeah money matches.

/Iam accepting ne offers for money matches at munkaid

NE takorz??!!??

Peace

l0zr=)

Top Bottom