• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MultiVersus General Discussion

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
So, i made a prediction list for the roster and conducted a list based on that 30 slot datamine early(remind if it's real or not) to make out the final roster for the full game, this is purely based on the datamines & what evidence do the characters have.)
  1. Batman(DC's Batman)
    [*]Shaggy Rogers(Scooby-Doo!)
    [*]Bugs Bunny(Looney Tunes)
    [*]Arya Stark(Game of Thrones)
    [*]Garnet(Steven Universe)
    [*]Jake the Dog(Adventure Time)
    [*]Tasmanian Devil(Looney Tunes)
    [*]Harley Quinn(DC's Batman/Suicide Squad)
    [*]Tom & Jerry(...)
    [*]Superman(DC's Superman)
    [*]The Iron Giant(...)
    [*]Wonder Woman(DC's Wonder Woman)
    [*]Velma Dinkley(Scooby-Doo!)
    [*]Finn the Human(Adventure Time)
    [*]Steven Universe(...)
    [*]Reindog(Multiversus)
    [*]Rick Sanchez(Rick & Morty)
    [*]Lebron James(NBA Basketball/Space Jam)
    [*]Gandalf(The Lord of the Rings)(Assuming They've Kept The Series In)
    [*]Gizmo and Stripe(Gremlins)
    [*]Marvin the Martian(Looney Tunes)
    [*]Morty Sanchez(Rick & Morty)
    [*]Raven(DC's Teen Titans)
    [*]Nubia(DC's Wonder Woman)
    [*]Scooby-Doo!(...)
    [*]The Joker(DC's Batman)
    [*]Godzilla(Toho's Godzilla/Monsterverse)
    [*]Black Adam(DC's Shazam)
    [*]One of the Game of Thrones Characters(Daenerys & The Hound) or Poison Ivy
    [*]Eleven(Stranger Things)

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So, i made a prediction list for the roster and conducted a list based on that 30 slot datamine early(remind if it's real or not) to make out the final roster for the full game, this is purely based on the datamines & what evidence do the characters have.)
  1. Batman(DC's Batman)
    [*]Shaggy Rogers(Scooby-Doo!)
    [*]Bugs Bunny(Looney Tunes)
    [*]Arya Stark(Game of Thrones)
    [*]Garnet(Steven Universe)
    [*]Jake the Dog(Adventure Time)
    [*]Tasmania Devil(Looney Tunes)
    [*]Harley Quinn(DC's Batman/Suicide Squad)
    [*]Tom & Jerry(...)
    [*]Superman(DC's Superman)
    [*]The Iron Giant(...)
    [*]Wonder Woman(DC's Wonder Woman)
    [*]Velma Dinkley(Scooby-Doo!)
    [*]Finn the Human(Adventure Time)
    [*]Steven Universe(...)
    [*]Reindog(Multiversus)
    [*]Rick Sanchez(Rick & Morty)
    [*]Lebron James(NBA Basketball/Space Jam)
    [*]Gandalf(The Lord of the Rings)(Assuming They've Kept The Series In)
    [*]Gizmo and Stripe(Gremlins)
    [*]Marvin the Martian(Looney Tunes)
    [*]Morty Sanchez(Rick & Morty)
    [*]Raven(DC's Teen Titans)
    [*]Nubia(DC's Wonder Woman)
    [*]Scooby-Doo!(...)
    [*]The Joker(DC's Batman)
    [*]Godzilla(Toho's Godzilla/Monsterverse)
    [*]Black Adam(DC's Shazam)
    [*]One of the Game of Thrones Characters(Daenerys & The Hound) or Poison Ivy
    [*]Eleven(Stranger Things)
Last I checked. Nubia is a costume for Wonder Woman.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
so it does operate on a level similar to cloud gaming

but why have different packs if theyre all free?

well ok then
The game is free to play, but you can buy optional founder pack. You can choose 1 of 3 pack: 40$, 60$ or 100$. They each have a characters token (15, 20 and 30 respectively) to unlock characters automatically without gold. They also have Gleamlium (the in game currency). Again, these are optional and the game is free to play, but they're a good way to unlock a bunch of characters without grinding.

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
The music in this game really reminds me of the ambient background music they play at theme parks like Universal and Disney. It's nice but not terribly exciting as battle music.

EDIT: I take it back, I didn't realize right away that the Treehouse track was an orchestral Come Along With Me arrangement and it's giving me chills hearing such a nostalgic theme done in such a big sounding way.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
The game is free to play, but you can buy optional founder pack. You can choose 1 of 3 pack: 40$, 60$ or 100$. They each have a characters token (15, 20 and 30 respectively) to unlock characters automatically without gold. They also have Gleamlium (the in game currency). Again, these are optional and the game is free to play, but they're a good way to unlock a bunch of characters without grinding.
ah i get ya

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Well, Recent Updates came from the files
I'm going to guess Nubia is a semi clone, probably somewhere between Falco and Isabelle when it comes to differences from their base. So long as you get some sort of a discount if you own the base fighter, I would be fine with this - it allows you to get a bit more of a character's personality and unique traits than if they were forced to be a skin, and allows PFG to release a bit more content a bit more quickly.

Assuming this is the case, there are a few more characters I think they could do for this - Rose Quartz/Stevonnie for Steven and Batman Beyond for Batman come to mind.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I'm going to guess Nubia is a semi clone, probably somewhere between Falco and Isabelle when it comes to differences from their base. So long as you get some sort of a discount if you own the base fighter, I would be fine with this - it allows you to get a bit more of a character's personality and unique traits than if they were forced to be a skin, and allows PFG to release a bit more content a bit more quickly.

Assuming this is the case, there are a few more characters I think they could do for this - Rose Quartz/Stevonnie for Steven and Batman Beyond for Batman come to mind.
Both Rose and Stevonnie don't use the shield to fight though... they use a sword in tandem with the shield. They also don't even remotely have the same body type, so making them a clone isn't really feasible

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
What do people think of perks? I think they're fun but some of them are very strong and can easily be game changer. Especially in 2 vs 2 when both you and you partners have the same perks and it become stronger.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
👀

What do people think of perks? I think they're fun but some of them are very strong and can easily be game changer. Especially in 2 vs 2 when both you and you partners have the same perks and it become stronger.
I think they're alright. I do wonder if we'll be seeing them in tourneys or not.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
👀

I think they're alright. I do wonder if we'll be seeing them in tourneys or not.
Based on what we know, I'm guessing these are
Rick, Lebron, and either Morty or Marvin.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
My guess is that Rick is coming very soon in the pre-season (during the open beta), and in august season 1 will be Space jam themed with Lebron and Marvin has newcomer.

KatKit

Smash Lord
Harley Quinn season 3 comes out on the 28th, two days after the game launches. I wouldn't be surprised if they reveal (and possibly release) my girl Ivy soon to promote it. Maybe she's even one of the 3 characters that'll be shown off tomorrow?

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
double post
I'd say Rick, Lebron, and Gandalf(If they keep Lord of the Rings).

Harley Quinn season 3 comes out on the 28th, two days after the game launches. I wouldn't be surprised if they reveal (and possibly release) my girl Ivy to promote it
By the Way, I like your profile icon.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Harley Quinn season 3 comes out on the 28th, two days after the game launches. I wouldn't be surprised if they reveal (and possibly release) my girl Ivy soon to promote it. Maybe she's even one of the 3 characters that'll be shown off tomorrow?
If it makes you better.

Ivy has been datamined in some way or form. She's pretty much in at this point guarantee.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Well, I Saw This on Reddit and Hoped This Was Rick & Morty....
Turns Out I'm Wrong.

This will be the last time i look at leaks on Multiversus Reddit but to from what the post showed

An Unreleased Track of a Lord of the Rings Stage...Gandalf?

D

Deleted member

DC retweeted the annoucment so I could see Raven or Nubia.

Maybe Raven since Tara Strong is there

Last edited by a moderator:

Faso115

Smash Lord
If it's her, i bet they are going to switch up the list from the datamine, meaning we aren't getting characters in order like the leak suggests

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
DC retweeted the annoucment so I could see Raven or Nubia.

Maybe Raven since Tara Strong is there
I think Rick, Lebron, Raven is the safest and likeliest lineup. All three have voice clips from earlier betas, and we all know about the evidence for the first two.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know if it'll be live stramed. Comic con panels (more so hall h panels) usually aren't. But a tweet or soemthing will likely go up when they announce the characters

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The Q&A stuff was really just "What about insert characters from the leaks here?" lmao

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
The Q&A stuff was really just "What about insert characters from the leaks here?" lmao
Was it the ones from that Shaggy Twitter Account?
It's not even Cartoon LeBron? That's a surprise.

So are Rick and Morty separate or a duo?
They said morty will be coming before rick so they're seperate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom