• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MultiVersus General Discussion

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Does anyone know those stages that Aisul leaked? I remember there being
Cat Concerto, a Pinky and the Brain stage, and Camp Crystal Lake, but wasnt there a stage with some type of eggs?
In addition to the ones you mentioned, there was the now-revealed Samurai Jack stage, "Back to the Past," as well as Mesas (Looney Tunes desert stage which is the egg one you're thinking of), Midnight Showing (Gremlins theater stage), and the riverboat from Over the Garden Wall.

Oshawott777

Smash Cadet
In addition to the ones you mentioned, there was the now-revealed Samurai Jack stage, "Back to the Past," as well as Mesas (Looney Tunes desert stage which is the egg one you're thinking of), Midnight Showing (Gremlins theater stage), and the riverboat from Over the Garden Wall.
Ah OK, some people were saying it was

Faso115

Smash Lord
You know something i overlooked earlier

These are the bugs lines he got when Smith came out. He got a bunch for Smith, Jason and Tom and Jerry. He also got a few for unreleased characters at the time, Beetlejuice and PPG which i find interesting. Normally, i don't pay attention to future-proofing but it's notable how Beetlejuice was one of them (this is around the time we found out he was the rift character). Which makes me think the other character are not that far off from releasing, prob Season 3 (Or if u are on copium, surprise season 2 release)

The only dent against my theory is that judging from the Samurai Jack trailer, bugs also gets lines for Jack which are not present in the current build.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The only dent against my theory is that judging from the Samurai Jack trailer, bugs also gets lines for Jack which are not present in the current build.
That Bugs line is actually when fighting Arya and has been in the game since the Alpha days.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So once again, Maintenance Mode is happening at 9AM PDT/12PM EST. Remember that it's best to wait until Maintenance Mode has started and finished before you think about going unto Multiversus in the morning, since Event Missions have had issues when starting Multiversus in the morning before Maintenance Mode and then getting issues after Maintenance Mode. So it's best to wait until Maintenance is done before going onto Multiversus.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So once again, Maintenance Mode is happening at 9AM PDT/12PM EST. Remember that it's best to wait until Maintenance Mode has started and finished before you think about going unto Multiversus in the morning, since Event Missions have had issues when starting Multiversus in the morning before Maintenance Mode and then getting issues after Maintenance Mode. So it's best to wait until Maintenance is done before going onto Multiversus.
Doubly so since it’s a new season and the upcoming events are likely included in the new update.
Actually, wait, Aisul posted about it.

With the skeleton bird, it could be Mesas from Looney Tunes
I think the skeleton bird is a placeholder as it is used on the Space Jam Court 2 stage.

Faso115

Smash Lord
Probably avoid twitter during maintainance mode cause that's when the datamines pop up.

I'm probably also hopping off from this place tomorrow

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
The new update is here and datamine show that there's models of Nubia, Powerpuff girls and Marceline, the latter having two models for her vampire form.. Also Joker is now 3000 fighter currency as opposed to 6000, while Jason and Smith are now available to 6000, so it looks like if you wait a bit for new characters you can have them for cheaper.

Edit: Also a better look at some upcoming new stages.
Edit 2: Even more stages:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Nubia has to be a Legendary skin at this rate

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
looks like she has her own weapon and may be her own character
I see the spear, but it’s possible she can still share the animations.

Her pose is also very strange— it reminds me of the poses alt. costumes have rather than a default costume.

darkvortex

Smash Champion
I see the spear, but it’s possible she can still share the animations.

Her pose is also very strange— it reminds me of the poses alt. costumes have rather than a default costume.
I do think a it's fully possible she's an alt, but will be a unique one since she seeming had her own alt costumes, nothing no other alt does

Faso115

Smash Lord
Hmm, im pretty sure last patch didn't have models leaked like this. I guess i'm locking down this three for season 3

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Laisul confirmed she's her own character. In addition to the spear instead of a sword, she also doesn't have a shield. She literally can't be a Wonder Woman skin.
Then, cool.

Was she in anything else recently? I wasn’t ever expecting they’d make her such a priority.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Then, cool.

Was she in anything else recently? I wasn’t ever expecting they’d make her such a priority.
If I have to guess it's a Lucina/Dark Pit situation where they started with her being a clone but then she ended up with too many differences.

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Then, cool.

She was getting really pushed in the comics a few years ago with her own solo series and spin offs as part of their future state event . hasn't really been in any tv or movie stuff but is very possible to show up in that Amazons show in some done m.

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
If I have to guess it's a Lucina/Dark Pit situation where they started with her being a clone but then she ended up with too many differences.
That's what I think happened too. It's probably a case similar to Banana guard where it's a character that probably don't take too much ressources so despite being much less popular than many DC characters, she could get in the game easily.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Thought the maintenance would've been done after I spent a couple hours trying to get my cat out of a tree, but surprisingly it's not yet.

That said, the upcoming stages look great. And some of the upcoming skins look good too.

Top Bottom