• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MultiVersus General Discussion

Ivander

Smash Legend
I didn't even think it was possible. Does he just have unlimited time?
A couple possibilities:
  1. They got the Battlepass extra that gave like a 10-15 Level boost when you buy it, made sure to get all Battlepass XP from the events, dailies and weeklies, and did non-stop playing after the 50XP for PVP update. Which isn't impossible because yesterday, I got almost 4 levels trying to get and stay 1st on the Top dog thing. I'll be Level 50 when the Weeklies reset on Tuesday.
  2. I heard something that they could've macroed their controller to enter and leave PVP battles since you get 25XP for losing still and then left it overnight each day, but I don't know if that's possible to begin with.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
A couple possibilities:
  1. They got the Battlepass extra that gave like a 10-15 Level boost when you buy it, made sure to get all Battlepass XP from the events, dailies and weeklies, and did non-stop playing after the 50XP for PVP update. Which isn't impossible because yesterday, I got almost 4 levels trying to get and stay 1st on the Top dog thing. I'll be Level 50 when the Weeklies reset on Tuesday.
  2. I heard something that they could've macroed their controller to enter and leave PVP battles since you get 25XP for losing still and then left it overnight each day, but I don't know if that's possible to begin with.
Considering I've been in a number of matches where one or more opponents just don't do anything... I think this might be it...

Ivander

Smash Legend
Considering I've been in a number of matches where one or more opponents just don't do anything... I think this might be it...
That does happen when someone is disconnected. They look like they go AFK. I've seen it happen to my opponents when doing rematches against them.

Ivander

Smash Legend
i thought when they disconnected their character just automatically started running off the ledge?
No. I think that happens when they are moving when they get disconnected while a person who gets disconnected before a match begins or when they are respawning just stand still.
You can tell when someone got disconnected when you beat them and you immediately go to the missions/reward menu without even seeing the rematch option.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
No. I think that happens when they are moving when they get disconnected while a person who gets disconnected before a match begins or when they are respawning just stand still.
You can tell when someone got disconnected when you beat them and you immediately go to the missions menu without even seeing the rematch option.
and by the fact that when someone disconnects it doesn't count any of your mission progress.

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
yk , if the coyote v acme plot leaks are any indication - tweety was actually a major secondary antagonist — a covert agent for the ACME corporation that pursed wile e throughout with fatal cartoon antics - so in a way , there is a relevant context through which tweety bird & his fighting style could be justified {at least during production , before the write-offs}

osby

Smash Obsessed
Since I am here, I wanna share with ya'll something I brought Up to @Wario Wario Wario and other profile posters some weeks ago about a certain group of characters Who could turn out to be both clever, synergetic and huge picks.
And before anyone says anything (because I know that some people on this site want my butt on a plate due to stuff from literally a decade ago regarding these characters), allow me to explain:

During the 1960s, Hannah Barbera released their as far as I know one and only Marvel IP show in their entire cathalog of classics: The Fantastic Four. There was also a weird The Thing cartoon where he was a teen with magic rings Who transformed him, but that one's more obscure. It was a HUGE hit, so much so that media outlets and the goverment were worried both Fantastic Four and Johnny Quest would harm the minds of the youth with the levels of violence both shows had. Which lead to a huge cencorship.

Why am I saying all of this? Well, fastforward to 2024/2025 and we have this new upcoming Marvel Studios movie about the same team which seems to have a really interesting visual and tonal style:
View attachment 391111View attachment 391112
Did ya'll see It on the posters? It has a 1960s/1970s retro futuristic aesthetic. What a coincidente, specially with that one Hannah Barbera show being from the same decade (which could also as well get a reference in the movie similar to how ITSV had the 60s Spider-Man cartoon).

So here's my speculation: between the fact they are the only Hannah Barbera Marvel characters, the movie going for a similar visual tone as their show and also the potential both for tie-in and character movesets, I feel the Fantastic Four have a non-zero chance to get added to the game, potentially with both the MCU suits and the 60s cartoon versions as alts. Now, how high is this non-zero chance? Idk, because these devs are quite unpredictable and they like to go for really fun and unexpected picks, so the real chances imo are unknown.

And before I post this message, here's my answer to the potential question of how they would add the four without each one taking their own slot: basically the same way Smash does Pyra and Mythra, but with Doom's Time Portal which had a cameo in Multiverse Of Madness:

That's my whole speculation, thanks to those who may read the whole thing.
While I heavily doubt we'll ever get a character owned by Disney, it's pretty cool to learn about Fantastic Four having a history with Hannah Barbera.

Speaking of retro-futuristic series owned by WB, how do you feel about having potential Jetsons content in Multiversus?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Speaking of retro-futuristic series owned by WB, how do you feel about having potential Jetsons content in Multiversus?
Honestly I’m surprised most Hanna Barbara shows aren’t brought up more within speculation (even Flinstones is rarely brought up). Jetsons would be neat to see.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
yk , if the coyote v acme plot leaks are any indication - tweety was actually a major secondary antagonist — a covert agent for the ACME corporation that pursed wile e throughout with fatal cartoon antics - so in a way , there is a relevant context through which tweety bird & his fighting style could be justified {at least during production , before the write-offs}
That's fair, but why not just go with Coyote himself then? I feel like he just make much more sense and he was the star of the movie.

While I heavily doubt we'll ever get a character owned by Disney, it's pretty cool to learn about Fantastic Four having a history with Hannah Barbera.

Jetsons would be very nice, I'd love Rosey the robot but George would be fine as well. A stage based on Orbit city would be very cool as well.

Faso115

Smash Lord
Honestly I’m surprised most Hanna Barbara shows aren’t brought up more within speculation (even Flinstones is rarely brought up). Jetsons would be neat to see.
Its a larger symptom of the playerbase being people born in the 90s and 2000s. Hanna Barbera peak is 70s-80s and most requests i've seen are from Cartoon Network original shows.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly a big thing with this is that right now the Hanna-Barbera requests are a bit bottlenecked. Easily the two biggest requests are either heavily hinted to be joining soon (Scooby) or were part of the initial leak but haven't had anything since (Fred Flintstone). Once one or both of them are in, I could see more requests going their way.

Going by the big fan tally, the three highest placing Hanna-Barbera characters after those are Space Ghost, Yogi Bear, and Dïck Dastardly, in that order. Of them though, only Space Ghost is currently in the top one hundred, with Yogi just outside of it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm all for Hanna-Barbara content appearing in Multiversus, so I'd feel good seeing Jetsons content in Multiversus. That said, Dastardly and Muttley are my number 1 picks for a Hanna-Barbara character, though Fred Flintstone and Yogi Bear would be great to see too.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
I wonder how much pull actually going out onto the MVS socials and bringing up these characters would have. If what was said about Daffy not being considered until a huge influx of support was true, nothing's saying the same can't happen for Fred Flintstone. People probably think he's a foregone conclusion and aren't talking about him, but if Daffy Duck wasn't, there's no way to be sure Fred would be.

Going by the big fan tally, the three highest placing Hanna-Barbera characters after those are Space Ghost, Yogi Bear, and Dïck Dastardly, in that order. Of them though, only Space Ghost is currently in the top one hundred, with Yogi just outside of it.
Space Ghost
1718638550264.png

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I wonder how much pull actually going out onto the MVS socials and bringing up these characters would have. If what was said about Daffy not being considered until a huge influx of support, nothing's saying the same can't happen for Fred Flintstone. People probably think he's a foregone conclusion and aren't talking about him, but if Daffy Duck wasn't, there's no way to be sure Fred would be.

View attachment 391157
It's actually pretty funny because out of all of the Hanna-Barbera characters who placed on the big multiversus discord poll, Space Ghost Coast to Coast had all four of its major characters place (though Moltar did place pretty low, in fairness).

Like for comparison Boo Boo wasn't even on there.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
It's actually pretty funny because out of all of the Hanna-Barbera characters who placed on the big multiversus discord poll, Space Ghost Coast to Coast had all four of its major characters place (though Moltar did place pretty low, in fairness).

Like for comparison Boo Boo wasn't even on there.
I've been curious since the NASB2 poll. Are these polls ever overseen by anyone on the dev team or close to them? Or are the results sent to someone? Like how much pull do these things have?

Anyone want to start a grassroots social media campaign for Brak? :4pacman:

Jotadé

Smash Ace

The Jetsons would be quite fun. Both for stages, music and ringouts.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I've been curious since the NASB2 poll. Are these polls ever overseen by anyone on the dev team or close to them? Or are the results sent to someone? Like how much pull do these things have?

Anyone want to start a grassroots social media campaign for Brak? :4pacman:
I don't think they've ever publicly addressed them directly but considering they're sourced from the official discord and the devs claim they pay attention to the requests on there, it's possible.

Also for the sake of completion, this was how the HB cast that got votes managed to do.

Scooby-Doo - 15th place
Fred Flintstone - 62nd place
Space Ghost - 98th place

Yogi Bear - 115th place
Dïck Dastardly - 141st place
Fred Jones - 185th place
Harvey Birdman - 189th place

Scrappy-Doo - 203rd place
George Jetson - 212th place
Daphne Blake - 226th place
Muttley - 283rd place
Captain Caveman - 294th place

Top Cat - 339th place
Brak - 357th place
Jonny Quest - 357th place (tie)
Hong Kong Phooey - 361st place
Blue Falcon - 390th place
Atom Ant - 393rd place

Jabberjaw - 401st place
Huckleberry Hound - 405th place
Wally Gator - 405th place (tie)
The Banana Splits - 421st place
Zorak - 448th place
Dyno-Mutt - 451st place

Snagglepuss - 501st place
Quick Draw McGraw - 554th place
Rosie the Robot - 575th place
Barney Rubble - 575th place (tie)

Magilla Gorilla - 606th place
Moltar - 633rd place
Speed Buggy - 672nd place

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I don't think they've ever publicly addressed them directly but considering they're sourced from the official discord and the devs claim they pay attention to the requests on there, it's possible.

Also for the sake of completion, this was how the HB cast that got votes managed to do.

Scooby-Doo - 15th place
Space Ghost - 98th place

Yogi Bear - 115th place
Fred Jones - 185th place

Muttley - 283rd place

Top Cat - 339th place
Brak - 357th place
Atom Ant - 393rd place

Jabberjaw - 401st place
Zorak - 448th place
Dyno-Mutt - 451st place

Moltar - 633rd place
who was in the top 15 besides scoob?

LimeTH

Smash Lord

Scooby-Doo - 15th place
Space Ghost - 98th place

Yogi Bear - 115th place
Fred Jones - 185th place

Muttley - 283rd place

Top Cat - 339th place
Brak - 357th place
Atom Ant - 393rd place

Jabberjaw - 401st place
Zorak - 448th place
Dyno-Mutt - 451st place

Moltar - 633rd place
No way my man got less votes than Scrappy Doo.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
who was in the top 15 besides scoob?
The full tally can be found here.

The fourteen above Scooby (when factoring in third parties, as Scooby is twelfth without them) are Ben Tennyson, Walter White, Rigby, Mordecai, the Animaniacs as a trio, Gumball, Samurai Jack, Robin, Daffy, Jarro (who's a server meme), The Flash, Courage, Jotaro Kujo, and Godzilla.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Bit of a tangent, I'm pretty glad Rigby places slightly (and I mean very slightly) higher than Mordecai here. Because I usually hear Mordecai brought up as the defacto candidate for Regular Show, but I think Rigby lends himself a lot more intuitively into a fun moveset whereas Mordecai would probably have to reach a bit in terms of which props he'd whip out. Maybe a Power Glove? Both of them could use Death Kwon-Do, and probably would.

Rigby being a pseudo quadruped, he's got an interesting way of moving around and would probably fight kinda rabidly and utilize the fact he is an animal. I can't see Mordecai flying around or anything, at most maybe he'll do a couple Falco-esque wing slashes or a beak attack. Rigby is also the one who found The Power, he's got a trampoline bed (imagine how much fun that would be to place around the stage), and he's got hamboning. He taught the Baby Ducks the "step off" move, he's the one who first decided to learn Death Kwon-Do etc. I think it helps Rigby's case that he's generally more aggressive in inciting conflict, and Mordecai is kind of just some dude. Although I can easily see a scenario where they are both added... I just think Rigby's moveset potential is more inspired.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
There are quite a few Hanna-Barbera characters I'd like to see in Multiversus:

• Daphne Blake (Scooby-Doo)
  • Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones)
  • Atom Ant (The Atom Ant Show)
  • Captain Caveman (Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels)
  • Rosie the Robot (The Jetsons)
  • Jabberjaw (Jabberjaw)

Fred is probably the only one with a realistic chance but I digress.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

Scooby-Doo - 15th place
Space Ghost - 98th place

Yogi Bear - 115th place
Fred Jones - 185th place

Muttley - 283rd place

Top Cat - 339th place
Brak - 357th place
Atom Ant - 393rd place

Jabberjaw - 401st place
Zorak - 448th place
Dyno-Mutt - 451st place

Moltar - 633rd place
things are not looking good for top cat

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Rosie the Robot (The Jetsons)
I think this is a really clever addition that I'd like to see them explore. The premise is really simple, just building a moveset around cleaning and other housely duties with a robotic flair. There's a character in the game Waku Waku 7 named Tesse, who is also a robot maid and whose fighting style comes to mind, lol. I also think Rosie's build is very unique, a heavier female character and just an overall cool design. Whenever I'm reminded of this prospect I get really into it.

I like the idea of Daphne too, where maybe she'd kinda ape off Marvel vs Capcom 2 Jill to be a character who narrowly escapes danger and puts other characters into it. I love accidental movesets like that and in such an animated, silly game like Multiversus I'm interested to see how that would be handled if they dedicated a whole character to it.

At that point you'd probably just round out the whole gang with Fred, which I'm not opposed to... just please, some other Hanna Barbera properties first!

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I think this is a really clever addition that I'd like to see them explore. The premise is really simple, just building a moveset around cleaning and other housely duties with a robotic flair. There's a character in the game Waku Waku 7 named Tesse, who is also a robot maid and whose fighting style comes to mind, lol. I also think Rosie's build is very unique, a heavier female character and just an overall cool design. Whenever I'm reminded of this prospect I get really into it.
I never found the Jetsons all that interesting but I've always liked Rosie. Agreed that her moveset would be unorthodox but at the same time easy to envision (maybe a little like Wii Fit Trainer?). I imagine her having some fun interactions with slobbier characters and the fellow robot Iron Giant.

I like the idea of Daphne too, where maybe she'd kinda ape off Marvel vs Capcom 2 Jill to be a character who narrowly escapes danger and puts other characters into it. I love accidental movesets like that and in such an animated, silly game like Multiversus I'm interested to see how that would be handled if they dedicated a whole character to it.
I liked this idea, too, given how she's most well-known for getting herself in danger - though I'll admit, I always imagine her fighting with different make-up items, since she's known for using them for picking up locks and stuff, why not use them to fight? She can blow opponents away with a hair dryer, reflect projectiles with a mirror, or even whip opponents with that imitation leather belt.

Tangential but I realize I just want more female characters in this game. We haven't got any since the beta first came out. I know PPG are coming and there are quite a few leaked but an official reveal for one of them would be nice.

At that point you'd probably just round out the whole gang with Fred, which I'm not opposed to... just please, some other Hanna Barbera properties first!
Fred would be a great trap character. You know, with all these great picks, I kinda wish HB had its chance for a dedicated crossover fighter before Multiversus, haha!

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Although I can easily see a scenario where they are both added... I just think Rigby's moveset potential is more inspired.
My guess is that they're both going to be add eventually in the same season, similar to Gizmo and Stripe and Rick and Morty being add close to each other.
I'd bet money we'll get both, and as separate characters. Getting to 2V2 co-op with Mordecai and Rigby would be a huge selling point for the two, same as Finn and Jake/Rick and Morty.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

The fourteen above Scooby (when factoring in third parties, as Scooby is twelfth without them) are Ben Tennyson, Walter White, Rigby, Mordecai, the Animaniacs as a trio, Gumball, Samurai Jack, Robin, Daffy, Jarro (who's a server meme), The Flash, Courage, Jotaro Kujo, and Godzilla.
Mordecai and Rigby should be a duo character.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Mordecai and Rigby should be a duo character.
I heavily disagree. PPG are seeming to be something of an exception, and I'm really curious how that will go down, but I really don't like the prospect of tacking two characters together like Ice Climbers or whatever for the sake of squeezing them into one slot. Mordecai and Rigby can easily operate independently, and I don't see a way they can be implemented as intuitively as like... Tom & Jerry, for example, where it would be worth cramming them into one moveset. I've seen this suggested for several other characters by now (Billy & Mandy, Mac & Bloo... Ed Edd n Eddy? How?) and I just don't think the PFG crew is that interested in this approach.

Multiversus is a team oriented game already. As addressed before, we have character duos like Finn / Jake or Rick / Morty. Part of the fun is getting to squad up with your friend as the other half of the whole, right? So I don't personally think we're going to see a lot of duo / team type characters without some really specific hook, because the entire premise of the game is founded on team-ups already.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I heavily disagree. PPG are seeming to be something of an exception, and I'm really curious how that will go down, but I really don't like the prospect of tacking two characters together like Ice Climbers or whatever for the sake of squeezing them into one slot. Mordecai and Rigby can easily operate independently, and I don't see a way they can be implemented as intuitively as like... Tom & Jerry, for example, where it would be worth cramming them into one moveset. I've seen this suggested for several other characters by now (Billy & Mandy, Mac & Bloo... Ed Edd n Eddy? How?) and I just don't think the PFG crew is that interested in this approach.

Multiversus is a team oriented game already. As addressed before, we have character duos like Finn / Jake or Rick / Morty. Part of the fun is getting to squad up with your friend as the other half of the whole, right? So I don't personally think we're going to see a lot of duo / team type characters without some really specific hook, because the entire premise of the game is founded on team-ups already.
Because we don’t need to bloat the roster by splitting up characters who could work easily as a team.

Faso115

Smash Lord
Yeah because Ren and Stimpy worked fine for NASB?

I digress, given the huge number of trios and duos in popular WB franchises, it's natural people want to group main duos and trios into one slot but it doesn't make sense for every single one. Cause once you get Tom and Jerry and PPG, how are future duos/trios work different from them?

Like the current cope with Tweety (besides him being "awful" if he is solo, i disagree) is that he should be with sylvester, which tbh, that's just rehashing Tom and Jerry. At the very least, Catdog, ren and stimpy and Angry beavers worked completely different in NASB.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Since I am here, I wanna share with ya'll something I brought Up to @Wario Wario Wario and other profile posters some weeks ago about a certain group of characters Who could turn out to be both clever, synergetic and huge picks.
And before anyone says anything (because I know that some people on this site want my butt on a plate due to stuff from literally a decade ago regarding these characters), allow me to explain:

During the 1960s, Hannah Barbera released their as far as I know one and only Marvel IP show in their entire cathalog of classics: The Fantastic Four. There was also a weird The Thing cartoon where he was a teen with magic rings Who transformed him, but that one's more obscure. It was a HUGE hit, so much so that media outlets and the goverment were worried both Fantastic Four and Johnny Quest would harm the minds of the youth with the levels of violence both shows had. Which lead to a huge cencorship.

Why am I saying all of this? Well, fastforward to 2024/2025 and we have this new upcoming Marvel Studios movie about the same team which seems to have a really interesting visual and tonal style:
View attachment 391111View attachment 391112
Did ya'll see It on the posters? It has a 1960s/1970s retro futuristic aesthetic. What a coincidente, specially with that one Hannah Barbera show being from the same decade (which could also as well get a reference in the movie similar to how ITSV had the 60s Spider-Man cartoon).

So here's my speculation: between the fact they are the only Hannah Barbera Marvel characters, the movie going for a similar visual tone as their show and also the potential both for tie-in and character movesets, I feel the Fantastic Four have a non-zero chance to get added to the game, potentially with both the MCU suits and the 60s cartoon versions as alts. Now, how high is this non-zero chance? Idk, because these devs are quite unpredictable and they like to go for really fun and unexpected picks, so the real chances imo are unknown.

And before I post this message, here's my answer to the potential question of how they would add the four without each one taking their own slot: basically the same way Smash does Pyra and Mythra, but with Doom's Time Portal which had a cameo in Multiverse Of Madness:

That's my whole speculation, thanks to those who may read the whole thing.
I'm sorry to be a killjoy, but I can't see the Fantastic Four happening. Or any Marvel character, for that matter. Warner Brothers already has their own prestiege Superhero franchise, I can't see them wanting to promote the competitor. Obviously there have been Marvel and DC crossovers, but those are usually on equal turf (either things run by both companies, like crossover comics, or a third party like Fortnite). Having one Marvel character in an otherwise DC game would be odd and I would be shocked if Disney agreed to it. Especially with the number of important DC characters yet to be added. Just off the top of my head, there's

• Aquaman
  • The Flash
  • Green Lantern
  • Green Arrow
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Shazam
  • Raven
  • Cyborg
  • Robin(/Nightwing/Red Hood)
  • Lex Luthor
  • Supergirl
And that's not even mentioning more off-the-wall picks like Black Adam or Nubia. From Warner's perspective, there's no real point of promoting the enemy. Especially when the F4 aren't usually in crossovers in the first place. None of them have been in a MVC game, and they have yet to be added into Fortnite either. I think the resemblence to the Hanna Barbera show is largely a coincidence - that show was set in the 60's, the movie is likely to be set in the 60's.

I'd love to be wrong, of course. I'm much more of a Marvel fan than a DC fan, and I like the Fantastic Four decently well. I really hope we get a platform fighter featuring Marvel characters, either as a Disney thing or a standalone Marvel thing.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

Oh, i remember that poll.

it's been years since i've seen it, i stopped following after too much confusion.

Bit of a tangent, I'm pretty glad Rigby places slightly (and I mean very slightly) higher than Mordecai here. Because I usually hear Mordecai brought up as the defacto candidate for Regular Show, but I think Rigby lends himself a lot more intuitively into a fun moveset whereas Mordecai would probably have to reach a bit in terms of which props he'd whip out. Maybe a Power Glove? Both of them could use Death Kwon-Do, and probably would.

Rigby being a pseudo quadruped, he's got an interesting way of moving around and would probably fight kinda rabidly and utilize the fact he is an animal. I can't see Mordecai flying around or anything, at most maybe he'll do a couple Falco-esque wing slashes or a beak attack. Rigby is also the one who found The Power, he's got a trampoline bed (imagine how much fun that would be to place around the stage), and he's got hamboning. He taught the Baby Ducks the "step off" move, he's the one who first decided to learn Death Kwon-Do etc. I think it helps Rigby's case that he's generally more aggressive in inciting conflict, and Mordecai is kind of just some dude. Although I can easily see a scenario where they are both added... I just think Rigby's moveset potential is more inspired.
I think Mordecai & Rigby have a case were they both could work together as a duo really well, they're best friends and do a lot of the stuff together such as Death Kwan-Do, are the pilots of the Baby Ducks Mech, Save the end of the universe, and played the power together too.

If anything i think them being a duo can work a lot better then singling out one of the other as a seperate fighter because their moveset wouldn't look amazing, atleast to my opinion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom