• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Game and Watch "Team Tricks"

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I personally team with a Pit most of the time, and we're planning on working on Pit+GW, instead of me going MK like we usually do.

All I know right now is USmash to Mirror Shield kills at <50%, and rapid jabs to pit's grab to move of choice.

Basically we need port so our partner has grab armour.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Don't rely on port! Get legit with teaming with Snake! Snake's F-throw and B-throw are easy throws for G&W to team combo off of.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I personally team with a Pit most of the time, and we're planning on working on Pit+GW, instead of me going MK like we usually do.

All I know right now is USmash to Mirror Shield kills at <50%, and rapid jabs to pit's grab to move of choice.

Basically we need port so our partner has grab armour.
Just space it better so that you don't need the grab armor or take lots of extra %.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Times like this where I wish a replay was saved.

I teamed with a pikachu, and i dthrowed -> his lab lock -> into full bucket

Publix

Smash Apprentice
I'm teaming with a sonic on Saturday. His Dthrow sets up for a nice usmash and gives us 2 chances for dsmash. Anyone have any tips for Sonic and Game?

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
How about G&W with Olimar and Kirby?
G&w oli from my exp is kind of meh because if you separate them it's really hard for olimar to 1v1 with such a small amount of space, and it's pretty easy for him to be gimped. Plus its hard for g&w to get past some characters. Mainly mk and diddy. however, if the oli is **** then the team can flourish because theoretically oli can control the ground and g&w the air.

I don't have a lot of exp with Kirby G&w but I would think it could work. Kirby can hammer/smash people out of g&w d throw. Otherwise The team kinda runs into eachother a lot.

@izzy don't quit the team just because it doesn't have good gimmicks. And dont use a team just because it does. Wolf and G&w is ****. If those are the characters that you guys are most comfortable with then use them.

Also who ever said g&ws dair can beat the Anubis strat, that is hella false.

DCAP

Smash Rookie
My doubles partner is a Kirb main and we pull of all sorts of bullsass. I mighta read it somewhere, but after inhaling Watche, Kirb's bacon can be bucketed.

:phone:

Publix

Smash Apprentice
How about G&W with Olimar and Kirby?

I just teamed with an Olimar. It is either his Dthrow or upthrow that picks the person up and slams them to the ground. It is very very easy to judgment that person out of that throw. We loved that! I tried to save him a bunch, but sometimes that messed us up. His bthrow is also good for us landing an Usmash if we aren't close enough to judgment the upthrow. Also we can Bair fair nair and pretty much anything can be done while the person is in Olimar's Up or Dthrow animation (i don't know which it is, but it will be obvious)

@ izzy, you gunna team with Emo wolf? His dthrow could probably lead to easy smashes for us.

Top Bottom