• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moveset swapping

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
Longchu is looong. ^ ~

haha geez that stuff was so freaky. Snake looked like a queer version of Falcon. Peach was...well you know

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
This isn't the first time that we've seen Longchu.

He made his first appearance in 2002 in Azumanga Daioh.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
The Soneach was AWESOME! Give me the code! It looks like the Shroob Princess from Mario and Luigi: Partners In Time for the Nintendo DS.

Mikau et al

Smash Journeyman
So, feasibly, if you got the proportions right, you could slap a character's moveset onto pretty much any model. DC confirmed? Ridley with a charizard moveset would be lame, but...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I think we finally have Longchu's full name.

Longchu Pikasin Pikadorf

Javelin

Smash Rookie
CAN'T SLEEP PEACH WILL EAT ME CAN'T SLEEP PEACH WILL EAT ME CAN'T SLEEP PEACH WILL EAT ME CAN'T SLEEP PEACH WILL EAT ME CAN'T SLEEP PEACH WILL EAT ME CAN'T SLEEP PEACH WILL EAT ME CAN'T SLEEP PEACH WILL EAT ME

ohgodddd.
QFT.

I thought pika was bad until I saw peach...

Javelin

Smash Rookie
CAN'T SLEEP PEACH WILL EAT ME CAN'T SLEEP PEACH WILL EAT ME CAN'T SLEEP PEACH WILL EAT ME CAN'T SLEEP PEACH WILL EAT ME CAN'T SLEEP PEACH WILL EAT ME CAN'T SLEEP PEACH WILL EAT ME CAN'T SLEEP PEACH WILL EAT ME

ohgodddd.
QFT.

I thought pika was bad until I saw peach...

Top Bottom