• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mourning Pirates Present: Enter the Dragon 2/5

0Room

Smash Lord
Should be going to this
Since I don't have a car it really depends on who wants to drive me.

However if I do go, I'll bring 2-5 other people.

THO

Smash Apprentice
Yo, so right now, we got like 12 melee set ups and like 5 brawl set ups. Basically, melee is gonna be legit is hell, with friendlies all night and a smooth run.

Brawl, guys come on. Post you'll bring stuff. We gotta get at least ten set ups for this to work well. Let me know, or I'm gonna hound you guys down.

Peace!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I may not be able to attend this now. my father's coworker/friend passed away yesterday, and the funeral will possibly be on this date.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
=( @ Ocean

I dunno if I posted this already or not, but I'll have a setup. I probably already posted it though haha.

This'll be fun.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I dont own a Wii, I considered buying my own just to bring to tournaments, but that's a lot of money. I'll see if I can borrow a friend's wii though?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
so this is next week?

niiiiiiiice

cant wait

my first time playing brawl since...the last tourney lol. fun

0Room

Smash Lord
Would you be interested in me bringing a recording setup? We can bring a TV and Dazzle. Let me know if this is something you're interested in.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yoo can anyone from brawl bring a recording setup?

rpsi?

it'd be cool to have things recorded at this. and nobody ever saves replays lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well we should have a plan. a very detailed plan that will actually go into effect when we get at the tournament.

like who is able to either 1. record at the venue (preferred) or 2. have infinite replays on their wii and record at home?

Dublio

Smash Ace
Just got infinite replays for my wii so I will be able to record matches yay. So I'll be doing that.

I'll probably stay at the same tv the entire time and make sure matches get recorded on it. If you want your matches uploaded to Youtube, all you have to do is send me your replays or tell me which one is yours and I can do so. Going to be awesome. :)

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
actually eddie, i said i could only team with u if i didn't team with sneak at duke... and duke didn't actually happen, so i gotta team with sneak

sry bich

BEHR

Smash Hero
actually eddie, i said i could only team with u if i didn't team with sneak at duke... and duke didn't actually happen, so i gotta team with sneak

sry bich
damn

0Room

Smash Lord
Alright I'll definitely bring a setup and recording set up.
We'll try to leave to get there around 11, but we have a horrible history of getting lost and confused.
So, you know, life happens.

Mahone

Smash Champion
last time we ended up not getting housing cuz i feel like we waited to long to ask...

so can anyone house us the night before.

It would nice if you could Dr.PP just so we could get some games in, but i understand if you can't/don't want to

stingers

Smash Obsessed
everyone stays the night at their house lol.

at least thats how it was at their apartment. i guess it'll be the same here?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
last time we ended up not getting housing cuz i feel like we waited to long to ask...

so can anyone house us the night before.

It would nice if you could Dr.PP just so we could get some games in, but i understand if you can't/don't want to
I'm waaaaaayyyy too far from the venue and won't be going home after the tourney anyway lol.

However, I feel like there will be a better person to setup ratio at this so we can play at the venue, if not during the after tourney stuff for sure. =)

I'll make it a priority to play OOS this time haha.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Can we stay at the venue the night before, we would really appreciate it!
It would be cool if you could let us know by like thursday i guess.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
well now it's at monica's place so there'll be like.... wai more space for snooze set ups yah yah

lord karn

Smash Master
We can't have people the night before this time, unfortunately. Sorry bros. Next time, maybe. However, everyone can stay the night of.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Thats ok, but can anyone else house us the night before, if not i guess we can just leave saturday morning, but thats soo early

lord karn

Smash Master
I think I'm going to try and download texture hacks and special music and whatnot for melee. Would anyone be opposed to pokemon stadium that doesn't transform? I will probably be setting this up on the main melee tv (recording), so I want to see if everyone's ok with that.

Also, I hope to have a setup of project m at this.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Yo! Dodge ball, man, ****. Dodge ball has a rich history of being **** ****. Man, I remember at all those sweet *** MPJs everyone would say, you know what, **** video games, lets go play ****ing dodgeball! HEEEELLLLL YEAH!. Basically, crew battles, but with balls. I remember ****ing triforce not giving a **** and just getting hit even though they were mad huge and jacked and ****. And lozr being so fast (maybe?). And the rutherforderton crew just being like, "man, we actually play this **** seriously, watch the **** out". Then Chudat be like, **** this ****, my hair gonna get messed up. So he just tried lookin good in the corner.

**** was mad hype, we gotta get a good game going out in the cul-ve-sac. Thats the thing though, its all about tradition, about slamming each other with balls and neo getting pissed and kicking the ball like 100 feet away and saying: "you ****ing get the damn ball". And everyone saying: "nah dog" and then neo feels bad and gets the ball, then gets hit in the face.

Tradition.
Posting to say that I read this entire post in David's voice.

Oh my god, I am crying. I love David so much.

Top Bottom