• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mourning Pirates Present: Enter the Dragon 2/5

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ummm kevin.... everyone is still saying his name

edit: THE JOHNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEVIN!!!!!!!!

i heard u take ur deep exhale, the same deep exhale u take when u are not in control of a match.

and i saw u shake ur head kevin.... i saw it..

DONT U DARE TAKE THIS FROM ME!!!

this is like my king troll day all over again :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
ummm kevin.... everyone is still saying his name

edit: THE JOHNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEVIN!!!!!!!!

i heard u take ur deep exhale, the same deep exhale u take when u are not in control of a match.

and i saw u shake ur head kevin.... i saw it..

DONT U DARE TAKE THIS FROM ME!!!

this is like my king troll day all over again :(
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA keith

wooooow

well here you go, I am giving you the attention you want.

happy?

<3

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
looooooool kevin and smith.

that is going to be hilarious.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
it's okay twitch. you can always just team with me.

THO

Smash Apprentice
Yo! Dodge ball, man, ****. Dodge ball has a rich history of being **** ****. Man, I remember at all those sweet *** MPJs everyone would say, you know what, **** video games, lets go play ****ing dodgeball! HEEEELLLLL YEAH!. Basically, crew battles, but with balls. I remember ****ing triforce not giving a **** and just getting hit even though they were mad huge and jacked and ****. And lozr being so fast (maybe?). And the rutherforderton crew just being like, "man, we actually play this **** seriously, watch the **** out". Then Chudat be like, **** this ****, my hair gonna get messed up. So he just tried lookin good in the corner.

**** was mad hype, we gotta get a good game going out in the cul-ve-sac. Thats the thing though, its all about tradition, about slamming each other with balls and neo getting pissed and kicking the ball like 100 feet away and saying: "you ****ing get the damn ball". And everyone saying: "nah dog" and then neo feels bad and gets the ball, then gets hit in the face.

Tradition.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I feel like a hormonal ***** that can't make up her mind on what she wants to eat, but I found some extra money laying around that I didn't know I had (Money johns was stopping me from going). So I should be at this ^_^

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
hahahahah well let's look at it this way....

kevin... 10... super pro! almost perfect!

smith... 1... super abysmal! holy **** u suck!

10 + 1 = 11.. ans/2 = 6.5

so basically some above average people teaming, you know like karn and david (even though they suck), should make it a pretty even match.... kevin is THAT good / smith is THAT ****ing bad....

Mahone

Smash Champion
KP's fox is... alright

though the last time I played it was in 2008...
well i mean, i said it was the best we had, not that it was better than your marth, falco, or zelda... i don't know about that

and ya its Redd, but like i said, i don't think hes fond of me

yeah his fox is p. good =] it like 3 stocked me lol
lol, i didn't mean it in a mean way, i was just so disappointed cuz he plays my puff everyday and should have just went fox against you all three games, but he tries so hard to be m2k and play marth fox sheik lol

Top Bottom