• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mourning Pirates Present: Enter the Dragon 2/5

THO

Smash Apprentice
DJ. You should come.
Josh. You should come.

PP. In my opinion, the goal of the tourney was to run both at once, or at least nearly so. The only reason I can think a melee set up would become brawl is if there are not enough TV's. Space wise, there is no reason to change.

With that in mind, maybe brawl should start earlier. Hmmm... I gotta think. Set ups dependent, maybe we should do like an hour stagger between each event. With singles first then teams. Like melee singles, brawl singles, melee doubles, brawl doubles. Then just have a lunch break between singles and doubles or something.

This means brawl wouldn't go so late and everybody would be there together more. Plus then we could do crews and **** way earlier and with more hype (i'm not sure why more hype, but more hype).

Let me know what you guys think.

And everybody, remember, post if your coming and if you can bring a setup.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LMFAO I read all of that in your voice. XD

Crews would be sick!

Doubles should be first at the least lol. Maybe once both games finish doubles we could eat but I don't know how that's any different from what was going to happen in the first place lol.

Ink

Smash Rookie
I'm going to cancel this tourney if everyone doesn't come. The chocobos will be Fing angry and will stomp your controllers.

Note: Exception applies to uncool people. Uncool people = people who don't come.

THO

Smash Apprentice
Yo, yeah, teams first duh. My bad. But is it better to start both brawl and melee at the same time, or do it as it is traditionally done, and separate them?

Top Bottom