• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mourning Pirates Present: Enter the Dragon 2/5

Ink

Smash Rookie
We've got to have a venue fee, because Monica doesn't want to have tournaments otherwise. So plan accordingly! We're still deciding what we're going to do as to reducing price for setups.
Basically, Monica wants to make dat $$$$$.

but for realz, this tourney will be super ****
Alex, if I wanted to make dat $$$$$$, fees would be more than nominal. Door fees have always gone to pay for utilities and covering other resources used for tournament. This a not-for-profit partay.

Anyone who doubts otherwise can bring a checkbook and a fifth. Or more, if you're PLUR.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Oh, and maybe hot dogs...
side note: lol josh I left all those dogs at your house and I certainly hope you tossed them, either way nice fest, thanks for hosting, sorry for passing out early before we even played one match. Good ****....
Yeah hot dogs, with all that good ****, except smashers don't like chilli for some reason, ****.
Haha I still have them! They've been kept refrigerated so they're still good. I ate one just the other day with ketchup, white sauce, parmesan, crushed red peppers and garlic powder on whole grain brad and it was delicious.

Also yeah, **** you falling asleep before we could play or do anything.

For real though, I was glad you came. I don't see you nearly enough.

Alex, if I wanted to make dat $$$$$$, fees would be more than nominal. Door fees have always gone to pay for utilities and covering other resources used for tournament. This a not-for-profit partay.

Anyone who doubts otherwise can bring a checkbook and a fifth. Or more, if you're PLUR.
Omgggg Monica on the brrroooads too good. <3

lord karn

Smash Master

Well david said you wanted to make $$$$$. @.@

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I can definitely hear David saying that rather offering a real explanation.

Now that I think about it, I love hearing David use super simplified explanations or just saying silly stuff when I've heard him explain complicated Physics to Monica. David too good.

lord karn

Smash Master
Either way making $$$$ is a legit reason when you're using your own house. Esp. When you don't even play smash.

Ink

Smash Rookie
Additional rules: Dook paraphenilia is encouraged for a $10 door fee. ( I mean, come on those private school kids have bank money.)

This magic dragon will not puff. Houses in this neighborhood are too close together and neighbors are....well, neighbors. But, if you're uber sweet to me, I'll show a rabbit hole.

RECYCLE YER SODA CANS and PLASTICS (if drinks are left laying around with liquid in them, dump them out in sink before recycling)! I'm about green, and consider this fair warning, I will yell at you if you don't recycle.

Thanks everyone! I'm uber excited about everyone coming over.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Joshua Viverette like this.

Additional rules: Dook paraphenilia is encouraged for a $10 door fee. ( I mean, come on those private school kids have bank money.)

This magic dragon will not puff. Houses in this neighborhood are too close together and neighbors are....well, neighbors. But, if you're uber sweet to me, I'll show a rabbit hole..
Hahahaha nice.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

This magic dragon will not puff. Houses in this neighborhood are too close together and neighbors are....well, neighbors. But, if you're uber sweet to me, I'll show a rabbit hole.
sooo.... I'm still not sure what that means... damn riddles...

YEAH

Only person who gets to do that is DJ.

EDIT:

"Ahhhhh, I killed myself."
"NO YOU DIDN'T, I AM SO MAD AT YOU"
XD listening to this while I was falling asleep at the christmas thing was priceless

lord karn

Smash Master
Just learned about this yesterday, I will definitely be here. I Will bring my Wii and brawl. Should I also bring a TV?
Yeah, definitely. We probably have space for more TVs than will be brought, so you guys are the only limiting factor, really.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
you're right, he doesn't have xbox live.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
id go to this if snap gives me a ride i got a wii tv and disc and power strip and gas money but i doudt he'll take me

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
you're going
please
you have to
it's my birthday weekend

Top Bottom