• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I consider Rosalina's Storybook to be one half charming fairy tale for children, and one half a deep story that gives a ton of depth to an already intriguing and beautiful character, with tragic subtext greater than some well reknowned tragic pieces of literature.

One day, I want to make a physical recreation of the book, and should I ever have kids, I would read them the story as a bed time story.

ZephyrYoshi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smashwidget
I consider Rosalina's Storybook to be one half charming fairy tale for children, and one half a deep story that gives a ton of depth to an already intriguing and beautiful character, with tragic subtext greater than some well reknowned tragic pieces of literature.

One day, I want to make a physical recreation of the book, and should I ever have kids, I would read them the story as a bed time story.
Your avatar works so well for that statement.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I just went to check the story book, and indeed, I was right. Here are the parts that suggest it:

In Chapter 1:
"At nightfall, the little girl borrowed her father’s telescope and peered into the sky. She looked and looked, but she saw nothing. Hours turned into days and then years, but still the sky revealed nothing. Finally, the little girl sighed and said to Luma, “If we stay here looking much longer, I’ll be an old lady soon.” But then she had an idea. “Why don’t we go out there and find your mother ourselves?”"

This part lets us know that a long time had passed between when Rosalina first started looking for the Luma's mother using a telescope, and then finally deciding to travel through space to look for her. However, how could Rosalina, a child, just up and leave like that if her parents were present? How come we never see her ask for permission or assistance from her family?

In Chapter 4:
"When she awoke, the girl’s face was damp with tears. “You have Star Bits in your eyes!” said Luma to the girl. Wiping her face, the girl replied, “These are tears, not Star Bits. I’m crying because I’ll never see my mother ever again!” At this, Luma began to cry too. “Mama, oh, Mama… waaaah!”

The pair traveled through the starry skies, and though they encountered many other comets, not one of them held Luma’s mother. Luma was despondent. “Now, now, Luma. The rain clouds won’t go away if you keep crying,” the girl said, giving Luma a squeeze. “I’ll give you a present if you stop.” The girl closed her eyes and said gently, “I’ll take care of you.” With these words, she felt a small spark in her heart."

This part is the first definite hint that her family are dead - Rosalina claims she can't see her mother ever again. However, at this point, the story keeps things ambiguous. It swiftly dismisses her crying episode and makes it come across as somewhat of a playful scene. It's meant to fool us into thinking Rosalina is just homesick, and is quickly cheered up by Luma. This is likely meant reflective of her own attitude - she fooled herself into thinking her parents were alive.

And finally, all of Chapter 7, is very important:
After seeing their 100th comet, a sudden thought popped into the girl's head: “I wonder if my homeplanet is still as blue as it was.” That’s when she remembered her father’s telescope.

Peeking into the telescope, a tiny blue dot floated into sight. It was smaller than a Star Bit. “How strange… It’s so far away, but it feels so close.”

She twisted the knob of the telescope, and the blue dot grew until she could make out a grassy hill dotted with flowers. It seemed very familiar to her. Zooming even closer, a terrace on the hill came into view. “I used to go stargazing there when I lived on my home planet.”

She remembered rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she followed her father up that hill to look at the stars

She remembered how she and her brother would sled down that hill…

She remembered having picnics with her mother on that hill on bright and windy days… And…

"I want to go home! I want to go home right now!" The girl burst into tears, and the Lumas didn’t know what to do. “I want to go home! I want to go back to my house by the hill! I want to see my mother!” The girl was shouting now, her face wet with tears. “But I know she’s not there! I knew all along that she wasn’t out there in the sky! Because…because…”

"She’s sleeping under the tree on the hill!" The girl’s cries echoed through the stars, and a hush fell over the area.

This entire chapter is the point where we find out her family has passed away, for sure.

But notice, when Rosalina starts recalling how she spent her time with each individual family member, each thought relates specifically to "the hill".

Then, when she comes to her mother, her thoughts begin to bring up another memory, signaled by the "And...".

However, she breaks down as soon as this memory comes up in her head. Then, at the end of her crying state, she reveals:

"I want to see my mother!
But I know she’s not there! I knew all along that she wasn’t out there in the sky! Because…because…”

"She’s sleeping under the tree on the hill!"

The most important part is "I knew all along that she wasn’t out there in the sky!", because that tells us she WAS searching for her own mother as well as Luma's, and probably the rest of her family too.

What's also important is how she knew where her mother's resting place is - if the mother had died AFTER she left, she could not have known this. What's more, it took her repeated memories pertaining to the hill to get to the memory of how her mother's corpse is buried under the hill. Which shows how she truly had locked the memory of her family's demise away.

Some might say this only means the mother was dead before she left, but again - she NEVER contacted her father or brother before leaving. She never introduced them to Luma - she believed they were just gone away, as she was far too young to understand what death is. Heck, even in Chapter 7, she still can't fully comprehend it - she refers to death as "sleeping". But she definitely realises this isn't just regular sleep.

I'm actually surprised I have never seen anyone mention this anywhere. It's pretty clear, but I guess since all of the details are spread out, people don't notice - I also think the "this is a Mario game" mentality is also why nobody notices this point. This adds a whole new level of maturity and darkness to Rosalina's Story, and it's also a very realistic representation of the mentality a child might have when dealing with death before understanding it. Most people accepted it to be a sad story, but this just makes it crazy deep and really, one of the most depressing things I've ever seen in a video game. And a big part of why I love the character.

I actually would like to know what happened to her family in the first place, but I can understand why Koizumi didn't detail this - it would make the theme of death very direct. Keeping it subtle means young children won't draw too much from the story, but adults will realise the severity of the situation. It's actually masterful writing technique on his part. It's very much a hidden element to the story.
Now that's a good story.
But question is, how did her family died?
I hope this question doesn't lead to a creepy pasta or something.

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
IDK , in MKWii the dress looked complete since Rosalina has her standing model.

In MK8 you only see it completely with the trick animations ....

I'm gonna say Biker suit because is more aero-dynamic.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Okay, so based on today's Pic of the Day, the second screenshot could possibly allow us to make an educated guess on when and where you would fight Rosalina & Luma in All-Star mode. To quote Sakurai:

"In these battles, multiple opponents appear in one stage, and you clear the battle by defeating a number of them. The rest area that appears between battles displays the next opponents and the year the characters made their first appearances, and it also holds recovery items and an occasional reward. The characters you fight against appear pretty much in chronological order. Behold, the history of Nintendo games!!"

So here we can see that Rosie & Luma would be much higher on the list of characters. If I recall correctly, she first debut in 2007, so if we put the current character roster debuts in order, we may figure out when you battle her.

The possible order of fights a
fter Meta Knight: (Please note, I'm not sure if it's Japan only debuts, but that's what I'm going off of, Japan only.)

Mr. Game & Watch - 1980
Duck Hunt - 1984
R.O.B. - 1985
Dr. Mario - 1990
Wario - 1992
Ness - 1994
Pikachu, Charizard, Jigglypuff - 1996
Sheik, Ganondorf - 1998
Villager, Olimar - 2001
Toon Link, Bowser Jr. - 2002
Zero Suit Samus - 2004
Ike - 2005
Mii Fighter, Lucario - 2006
Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma - 2007
Shulk - 2010
Lucina, Robin, Dark Pit- 2012
Greninja - 2013

It could be out of order, but I tried my best based on Japan's release dates. Also note, that only the years are in order, not the individual days that the characters appeared in.

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpongeBev
@ Shirma Akayaku Shirma Akayaku
Toon Link debuted in 2002. The only currently-confirmed characters that would be fought after Rosalina & Luma are Shulk, Lucina, Robin and Greninja.

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
thanks but that isn't recent.

In the gameplay shown in the E3 Videos , her voice is still Kerri Kane same with the threeHouse event.

I loved Rosalina in Mario Golf thanks to Kerri for making her cool.

trivia:

While it's true that Rosalina had 3 voice actresses , they all voiced her during a certain console era.

Wii- Mercedes Rose
3DS- Kerri Kane
Wii U- Laura F. Smith

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So Game Theory is doing a two-parter on Rosalina:

They are basically trying to figure out more about who she is.

In this video, they come to the conclusion that Peach is Rosalina's mother.

While I appreciate the video, I think that theory is false, and I have many conclusive points on the matter. Typing my response right now, I'll paste it here when I'm done.

EDIT: My response:

"Good attempt, but as a huge fan of Rosalina (my personal favourite Nintendo character), there are a few problems with claiming Peach is Rosalina's mother. It simply cannot work:

1) Interviews with the game's creators have revealed that Rosalina was, at some point in development, going to be related to Peach, but the idea was scrapped. Her prototype design even bears much more resemblance to Peach, with a similarly regal dress. No matter what you think, you can't really argue with the word of the creators, they claim the two are not related in the final game. But even without that...

2) Rosalina IS ambidextrous. One of your own pieces of footage backs it up - the 120 star ending of Super Mario Galaxy shows her holding it in her right hand, and even using it to get the Comet Observatory moving. The scene before Bowser's Galaxy Generator also depicts her doing the exact same thing with her right hand, again. However, in Smash Bros, she uses it in her left hand during combat, to control Luma and even directly attacking foes. These two points, combined with what you presented in this video, prove she is ambidextrous, since she can perform taxing actions with both hands. I made a post about this on tumblr one time, funnily enough:
http://sonicbrawler182.tumblr.com/post/93065941662/fun-rosalina-tidbit

So basically, the entire point about genetics making her left handed goes out the window. There is no "right hand bias" going on here, she can use both hands to wield her wand and do amazing things with it.

3) Rosalina also has a brother, mentioned in the storybook, in Chapter 7. To prove Mario and Peach gave birth to Rosalina, you must also prove they gave birth to a son, and that said son is Rosalina's brother.

4) Rosalina was traumatised to the point of believing she could find her mother, whom she knew was buried under a tree, in the outer reaches of space. Her family's death is something that never left her, as her bio for Super Mario Galaxy implies. Although she is monotone, she is still sentimental. If she met her mother and father, she would probably break down. Furthermore, she's a goddess. The "mother, watcher and protector of the cosmos". There are implications that she is all-seeing and all-knowing. I'm sure she would have found her parents if they are still alive.

5) The tree near Peach's Castle that you claim is the same as the one in Rosalina's Storybook looks nothing like the one in the Storybook. The one you say is the same looks like a normal, deciduous tree. The one in the Storybook looks like a coniferous tree (a Christmas tree, even).

So where is this tree where her mother is buried? Well, Gateway Galaxy is covered in coniferous trees, as well as the same flower patterns from the storybook. Rosalina visits her old home every 100 years. And in the 120 Star ending, we see her do exactly that, and in the Red Star mission, Rosalina outright calls this place her home.

It's possible that Rosalina's home was once a part of the Mushroom Kingdom in a different universe (Rosalina has tended to the process of rebooting the universe multiple times - again, space goddess for the win). However, Peach ain't her mother, nor is Mario her father. Rosalina has no relation to any of the Classic Mario characters, and her family's identity remains a mystery.
Not to mention that the various ship teases of RosalinaxLuigi in the game would be really creepy then, since Mario being Rosalina's father would mean Rosalina's uncle has a crush on her. :S

So yeah, I think your follow-up video needs to correct this video. I hope MatPat reads this and mentions these things in the next episode."

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298

While I appreciate the video, I think that theory is false, and I have many conclusive points on the matter. Typing my response right now, I'll paste it here when I'm done.

"Good attempt, but as a huge fan of Rosalina (my personal favourite Nintendo character), there are a few problems with claiming Peach is Rosalina's mother. It simply cannot work:

1) Interviews with the game's creators have revealed that Rosalina was, at some point in development, going to be related to Peach, but the idea was scrapped. Her prototype design even bears much more resemblance to Peach, with a similarly regal dress. No matter what you think, you can't really argue with the word of the creators, they claim the two are not related in the final game. But even without that...

2) Rosalina IS ambidextrous. One of your own pieces of footage backs it up - the 120 star ending of Super Mario Galaxy shows her holding it in her right hand, and even using it to get the Comet Observatory moving. The scene before Bowser's Galaxy Generator also depicts her doing the exact same thing with her right hand, again. However, in Smash Bros, she uses it in her left hand during combat, to control Luma and even directly attacking foes. These two points, combined with what you presented in this video, prove she is ambidextrous, since she can perform taxing actions with both hands. I made a post about this on tumblr one time, funnily enough:

So basically, the entire point about genetics making her left handed goes out the window. There is no "right hand bias" going on here, she can use both hands to wield her wand and do amazing things with it.

3) Rosalina also has a brother, mentioned in the storybook, in Chapter 7. To prove Mario and Peach gave birth to Rosalina, you must also prove they gave birth to a son, and that said son is Rosalina's brother.

4) Rosalina was traumatised to the point of believing she could find her mother, whom she knew was buried under a tree, in the outer reaches of space. Her family's death is something that never left her, as her bio for Super Mario Galaxy implies. Although she is monotone, she is still sentimental. If she met her mother and father, she would probably break down. Furthermore, she's a goddess. The "mother, watcher and protector of the cosmos". There are implications that she is all-seeing and all-knowing. I'm sure she would have found her parents if they are still alive.

5) The tree near Peach's Castle that you claim is the same as the one in Rosalina's Storybook looks nothing like the one in the Storybook. The one you say is the same looks like a normal, deciduous tree. The one in the Storybook looks like a coniferous tree (a Christmas tree, even).

So where is this tree where her mother is buried? Well, Gateway Galaxy is covered in coniferous trees, as well as the same flower patterns from the storybook. Rosalina visits her old home every 100 years. And in the 120 Star ending, we see her do exactly that, and in the Red Star mission, Rosalina outright calls this place her home.

It's possible that Rosalina's home was once a part of the Mushroom Kingdom in a different universe (Rosalina has tended to the process of rebooting the universe multiple times - again, space goddess for the win). However, Peach ain't her mother, nor is Mario her father. Rosalina has no relation to any of the Classic Mario characters, and her family's identity remains a mystery.
Not to mention that the various ship teases of RosalinaxLuigi in the game would be really creepy then, since Mario being Rosalina's father would mean Rosalina's uncle has a crush on her. :S

So yeah, I think your follow-up video needs to correct this video. I hope MatPat reads this and mentions these things in the next episode."
I hope you commented all of this on the video. Before I came here, I was gonna post the video myself, but you beat me to it. Also, I'm not convinced on MatPat's theory. I really hope his follow-up is more true to what we know about her.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I posted that on the video, and I have been posting it in response to any reblogs of the video I find on tumblr.

I have a love/hate relationship with Game Theory - most of the time, their points are very valid and give you an interesting new perspective on some things. Pretty much all of their other episodes on Mario are like this. However, there are then bad episodes like this one, where they seem like they are made purely as click bait, because the points are so flimsy that you don't even have to be an expert on the subjects in question to blow them out of the water.

What scares me is that the video already has well over 10,000 likes, and counting. That's over 10,000 people who think Rosalina is Peach's daughter. :S

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I posted that on the video, and I have been posting it in response to any reblogs of the video I find on tumblr.

I have a love/hate relationship with Game Theory - most of the time, their points are very valid and give you an interesting new perspective on some things. Pretty much all of their other episodes on Mario are like this. However, there are then bad episodes like this one, where they seem like they are made purely as click bait, because the points are so flimsy that you don't even have to be an expert on the subjects in question to blow them out of the water.

What scares me is that the video already has well over 10,000 likes, and counting. That's over 10,000 people who think Rosalina is Peach's daughter. :S
I'm also posting it under your name, if you don't mind. I hope he clears everything up in Part 2. By the way, how is your username a different color? Why does it say "Pranked!" under it?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah, I don't mind that. :p

Also, Premium users are allowed to "Prank" other users, which makes their name turn pink and makes it say "Pranked!" where their status normally would be. I woke up this morning to find someone pranked me! I have no idea who could have pranked me though.

I can remove it if I want, but I actually like how it looks, so I'm keeping it.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

I think his theories are quite ledgit.
And to me there are many things can't be explained in science in the gaming world, not to mention the cartoony Mario World. I just hope MatPat doesn't think Rosalina is an evil witch or something.
But just like MatPat's motto:HEY,IT IS JUST A THEORY.
Yeah, I don't mind that. :p

Also, Premium users are allowed to "Prank" other users, which makes their name turn pink and makes it say "Pranked!" where their status normally would be. I woke up this morning to find someone pranked me! I have no idea who could have pranked me though.

I can remove it if I want, but I actually like how it looks, so I'm keeping it.
How did you got pranked anyway?

And here is a good looking of Rosalina that posted by the bourgy man in Deviantart that it is not just sexy but quite soft.

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Some guy has been having a discussion with me in relation to some points spun-off from the new Game Theory. Check it out if you guys are interested.

http://sonicbrawler182.tumblr.com/post/96493501192/nintendoguy94-sonicbrawler182
Well i must say that all of your statements are True to the point the theory is beyond ridiculous.
I never liked this theory , i mean the simple fact that they said that Rosalina being RELATED to Peach was DROPPED breaks it all.

i can't believe some people actually think in a possible relation between the two in that way , futhermore including Mario to the mix ... i just can't.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I still find it absurd that someone would consider Rosalina to be Peach's daughter. Rosalina was born long before Peach ever existed, so they're not related in any way.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

Aww...And I was about to be glad that my favorite Mario character was left handed like me. :(

Anyway, yeah, I agree. It's kinda hard to see how Peach could be her mother with all those facts in place.

Still it was nice enough effort to look into Rosalina. And near my birthday as well. <3

Anyway, I now have Mario Kart 8. Time to unlock Rosalina and baby Rosalina. >: )

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Rosalina isn't completely left-handed, since her artworks do depict her wielding the star wand with her right hand as well. In other words, she's ambidextrous.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina isn't completely left-handed, since her artworks do depict her wielding the star wand with her right hand as well. In other words, she's ambidextrous.
Game Theory tried to chalk that up to inconsistency on the part of promotional material displaying "right hand bias". But even without the promotional material, she still uses her right and when commanding the Observatory to take off (in the cutscene befor Bowser's Galaxy Generator, and in the 120 Star Ending), even though she holds the wand in her left hand when idle. She also holds it in her right hand in Mario Golf: World Tour. And then instances of her using her left hand actively in activities that require co-ordination include Smash Bros, and Mario Kart 8 (holds items in her left hand).

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Game Theory tried to chalk that up to inconsistency on the part of promotional material displaying "right hand bias". But even without the promotional material, she still uses her right and when commanding the Observatory to take off (in the cutscene befor Bowser's Galaxy Generator, and in the 120 Star Ending), even though she holds the wand in her left hand when idle. She also holds it in her right hand in Mario Golf: World Tour. And then instances of her using her left hand actively in activities that require co-ordination include Smash Bros, and Mario Kart 8 (holds items in her left hand).
But Peach is always portrayed as Right handed and she holds her items with her left hand , i think eveyone in MK8 do so.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It's also important to keep note that Rosalina's hair bang always covers her right eye, which further proves the theory that she's ambidextrous.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
But Peach is always portrayed as Right handed and she holds her items with her left hand , i think eveyone in MK8 do so.
I'm just talking about Rosalina though. In her case, it's proof of her ambidexterity, since it's consistent with what we've seen before.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
What I don't understand is...

How in the WORLD could Mario and Peach be Rosalina's parents?! :S
Don't you worry your own mind . That's the most ridiculous theory ever .... so there , you don't have to worry or understand something that doesn't make sence when there's evidence against it.

C3CC

Smash Lord
Don't you worry your own mind . That's the most ridiculous theory ever .... so there , you don't have to worry or understand something that doesn't make sence when there's evidence against it.
Yes, I think it's better this way. I didn't even want to understand in the first place. It just sounds stupid and nonsensical. Thanks!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What annoys me about that video is that while people are beginning to doubt Rosalina could be Peach's daughter, they are then assuming the two are sisters, which is no more logical an assumption given the facts I've already provided.

----------

So today's pic of the day confirmed that every character on the roster has 8 total costumes, which can include colour swaps, texture swaps, or model swaps, as we've seen in the past.

We know of 5 of Rosalina's costumes:

-Green-tinted gown
-Pink gown
-Gold gown
-White gown with red secondary details

That leaves 3 costumes for Rosalina that we still don't know about.

I'm still holding out hope for both Cosmic Spirit Rosalina and Biker Rosalina (the latter I wouldn't mind seeing an updated design for, maybe to make it look more like a battle outfit - give her some fantastical armour plating or something). That still leaves one costume though, even if we get those two. They could go with Fire Rosalina if they really wanted to show us some love, ponytail and all. Though I think getting the Fire Rosalina gown without the ponytail is a given at the very least.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I was able to unlock Rosalina in mario kart 8. I'll try to use her after school today. :3

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was watching some IGN footage and in the little freeze frame that comes up then the announcer says "TIME!" at the end of a match got me this adorable screenshot:

"Senpai, please notice me!"

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
Rosalina sure feels embarrassed there.
Thanks :D wasn't sure to go with a suggestive wink or keep it innocent and have her blush so I decided the innocent approach xD

I'm so happy her fanfare is the get star tune! ^-^ Makes me hope she'll carry the Mario Galaxy series as her own and becomes the protagonist. :)

(sassy voice) She better have a black dress as a alt for one of her 8 cause it'd be such a bummer having her as a black cat in 3D world and not have a dress to reference it >:@ xD

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Funny you mention Cat Rosalina, as I just made this:

I decided to colour in the Cat Rosalina stamp as a quickie, since most of it is black. :p

Now that I think about it though, I'd LOVE Cat Rosalina as an alt costume. She's one of my favourite things in 3D World. :3

...plus, since Rosalina has a more realistic body shape in Smash compared to or almost chibi-fied 3D World, a sexy touch to the cuteness could be added, since it could be more form fitting of an outfit... :love:

Luminario

Smash Lord
Funny you mention Cat Rosalina, as I just made this:

I decided to colour in the Cat Rosalina stamp as a quickie, since most of it is black. :p

Now that I think about it though, I'd LOVE Cat Rosalina as an alt costume. She's one of my favourite things in 3D World. :3

...plus, since Rosalina has a more realistic body shape in Smash compared to or almost chibi-fied 3D World, a sexy touch to the cuteness could be added, since it could be more form fitting of an outfit... :love:
If the cat suit was in Smash 4 it would look like a comfy and baggy onesie. It would probably look more adorable than sexy (as it should cause I'm pretty sure they designed it so it would look like a onesie on every character regardless of gender)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom