• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh man, I don't know what to say... Did you make this? If so, what 3D program did you use and where did you get that Rosalina model?
I didn't make it, but it's made using Garry's Mod.

I actually have that Rosalina model for it myself though, and I have made some pictures with it.

Like this one - she's one with the Matrix here:

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
CharTiles.jpg

I really hope this being shown along with the announcement that Smash 3ds will be playable on the Nintendo Tour means she will be playable in it. I know she wasn't in the e3 demo.

Looking forward to finally playing the 3ds demo either way.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The fact that Rosalina and Sonic are always positioned beside each other in Smash Bros promotional images is not helping my OTP feels. :c

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
View attachment 21759
I really hope this being shown along with the announcement that Smash 3ds will be playable on the Nintendo Tour means she will be playable in it. I know she wasn't in the e3 demo.

Looking forward to finally playing the 3ds demo either way.
If She is playable in the 3ds demo then i can finally get over the mysteries of her Voice this time around.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The fact that Rosalina and Sonic are always positioned beside each other in Smash Bros promotional images is not helping my OTP feels. :c
Never knew Rosalina and Sonic were ever shipped together

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Did you know?

Rosalina has some consistency in her trick animations from MKWii and MK8 (MK7 animations were so simple)
like this (yes the quality is bad but is only to compare them) :

this is her ''waving'' trick , in the trailer she just waves , in the actual game she smiles too , it was changed slightly.
Here , she has the same animation as in MKWii , just a little bit updated.

and here she was meant to have the same animation as in MKWii , in the demos she had it but it was changed slightly

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Did you know?

Rosalina has some consistency in her trick animations from MKWii and MK8 (MK7 animations were so simple)

this is her ''waving'' trick , in the trailer she just waves , in the actual game she smiles too , it was changed slightly.

and here she was meant to have the same animation as in MKWii , in the demos she had it but it was changed slightly
Can't see the pictures directly in the post, recommend you finding a better link.
Rosalina sure looks good Mario Kart 8 in both demo and final version.
I still can't afford to buy a Wii U, I so want to play Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros Wii U

Krazy4Krash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpongeBev
Can't see the pictures directly in the post, recommend you finding a better link.
postimg.org sucks like that. The default link sends you to the image hosted on the site, so surrounding tags on forums don't work. You need to take advantage of the "open image in new tab" button in the context menu to find proper links. I've taken the liberty to do so below:

http://s26.postimg.org/jsgbis71z/Tricks_01_01.png
http://s26.postimg.org/d4ob9xcxj/Rosalina_tricks_01.png
http://s26.postimg.org/sbzpgjfef/Captura_de_pantalla_2014_07_04_08_47_06_01.png

As these aren't mine, I apologise if they become null in the future.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
postimg.org sucks like that. The default link sends you to the image hosted on the site, so surrounding tags on forums don't work. You need to take advantage of the "open image in new tab" button in the context menu to find proper links. I've taken the liberty to do so below:

As these aren't mine, I apologize if they become null in the future.
I know, thank you for explaining! I really like some of the Rosalina pictures that they had post.
Not much things can be kept forever on the Internet, you don't need to apologize. Let's hope they won't become null that soon.

And don't you think this Rosalina Trivia is quite a sharp eye needed? We all didn't notice that!

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886

As these aren't mine, I apologise if they become null in the future.
Thanks , i appreciate it since i still trying to figure out how to use all the tools in this forum properly T_T :kirby:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Speaking of Mario Kart, I actually kinda miss Luma following Rosalina around. It was adorable and unique to Rosalina.
Also, it fits better now that we have "Rosalina & Luma" in smash. :p

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Speaking of Mario Kart, I actually kinda miss Luma following Rosalina around. It was adorable and unique to Rosalina.
Also, it fits better now that we have "Rosalina & Luma" in smash. :p
Yeah , i kinda understand that only Rosalina returned for MK7 , But For MK8 they should have totally bring Luma Back.

I know, thank you for explaining! I really like some of the Rosalina pictures that they had post.
Not much things can be kept forever on the Internet, you don't need to apologize. Let's hope they won't become null that soon.

And don't you think this Rosalina Trivia is quite a sharp eye needed? We all didn't notice that!
Yeah , i took the time to do those images XD

Because i noticed it ; also Baby Rosalina has her demo ''waving at screen'' animation as a trick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Yeah , i kinda understand that only Rosalina returned for MK7 , But For MK8 they should have totally bring Luma Back.
To be fair, hearing the Luma every time Rosalina does a trick gets quite annoying, so I can completely understand its absence from Mario Kart 7 and Mario Kart 8.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
To be fair, hearing the Luma every time Rosalina does a trick gets quite annoying, so I can completely understand its absence from Mario Kart 7 and Mario Kart 8.
I think if Luma were brought back through the use of Amiibo, it should only make sounds when going through a glider canon, or maybe when you reach an anti-gravity section. They just gotta limit how much noise Luma makes.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I think if Luma were brought back through the use of Amiibo, it should only make sounds when going through a glider canon, or maybe when you reach an anti-gravity section. They just gotta limit how much noise Luma makes.
Precisely this, as hearing the Luma's cries every single time Rosalina performs tricks is just about as annoying as hearing Daisy's Mario Kart Wii voice clips.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Precisely this, as hearing the Luma's cries every single time Rosalina performs tricks is just about as annoying as hearing Daisy's Mario Kart Wii voice clips.
Not as annoying , is an exageration to compare Luma with Daisy , voice-wise.

Luma makes the cutest sounds , and fits when Rosalina is all ''whooo'' , it felt like Super Mario Galaxy .... now is all Rosalina in a Biker suit ... i'd would be fine if luma actually annoyed people , so that way , Rosalina wouldn't be spammed online .

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Not as annoying , is an exageration to compare Luma with Daisy , voice-wise.

Luma makes the cutest sounds , and fits when Rosalina is all ''whooo'' , it felt like Super Mario Galaxy .... now is all Rosalina in a Biker suit ... i'd would be fine if luma actually annoyed people , so that way , Rosalina wouldn't be spammed online .
Everyone loves using Rosalina because she is fast, beautiful, and heavy. And I really want Luma to be back to her side too.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
I've wanted Rosalina's horn sound effect in MK8 to be my texting tone for so long, but I can't for the life of me record it without stupid motor noises... Voice clips would be next on the list of sounds to acquire.
Stick a recording thing into the GamePad's headphone slot, and honk the horn without Off-TV Play on. ;)

Last edited:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Did you know?

Somewhat unrelated, but the Sport Bike in Rosalina's MK8 trailer had outside drift, rather than in the final, where it has inside drift.

I'm one of the few people that liked Luma in MKW and Daisy's spunky voice in that game.

Speaking of MK8, I got max VR finally, with Rosie.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I achieved 9999 VR myself a few days ago (on 8/13 to be exact), though I wasn't in a room that was infested with 9000+ VR players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom