• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I came across a Rosalina comic that somewhat references the intro for The Super Mario Bros. Super Show; the part where some Koopa Troopas, King Koopa, Toad, and Princess Toadstool exit out a door.

Whoa! where did you get these pictures?

Krazy4Krash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpongeBev
Yeah there's like over 6 different versions of the image. Some more NSFW than others. There are at least two versions of it though, that are safe to post. One where she's wearing a summer bikini and one where she's wearing a sweater.

The image in general is part of a pin-up series, and there are many variations of it, falling under summer, winter, and Halloween themes. Then from there, there are versions that mix up how revealed she is and whether or not she has the sweet smile or lusty face (I wouldn't exactly call it lewd), and the regular hairstyle or the ponytail.

...And if you're wondering how I know this, it's because I'm not joking when I say I love Rosalina in every possible way! :V

I do love fan art of her and I am down for looking at NSFW art of her and reblogging it on tumblr (though I tag it so people can blacklist it if they want). Really, as long as it's well drawn and doesn't cross a few specific lines, I love any and all fan art of Rosalina, SFW or not. I wouldn't ever post NSFW art of her on this website or any website besides my tumblr, nor do I intend to discuss it openly (beyond this informative post).

Though, I always have been tempted to change my avatar to one that is a cutout of her face from an NSFW piece, and see how people react to it, as I know that people tend to do that and it's always funny. However, I've grown attached to the avatar I have. :)
Consider me impressed on your knowledge and dedication. I'd find sticking to one avatar for a long time to be tough, and not because I grow tired of them quickly. There's so many potential ones to have, not only for the official art and screenshots, but the bevy of amazing fan art. Look at Mario_and_Sonic_Guy, for example. :p

Also, excuse me for not getting into replies quickly, you guys like to have conversations when I'm asleep or out of it.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So Europe has a confirmed 3DS XL bundle for Smash Bros, complete with a specially themed 3DS. Probably the only chance you'll ever have to get Rosalina plastered over your 3DS!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>mfw when I get red-shelled at the last second and can’t defend because coins.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
A nice picture of Ghirahim in Rosalina's dress.

I really like this. Only a few men could pull of that sexy look in Rosalina's dress.

Last edited:

NashRiskin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nashriskin
3DS FC
3497-1265-2606
Hey all!!

I am finally delivering on that promise of a SDCC Rosalina Breakdown. I teamed up with newly acquired friend Venks7 who wrote up the entire Little Mac Breakdown who is hosting this article I wrote. Hit me up with any Q's you have but enjoy the little preview of Rosalina!!

http://berathen.com/2014/08/smash-4-rosalina-analysis.php

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hey all!!

I am finally delivering on that promise of a SDCC Rosalina Breakdown. I teamed up with newly acquired friend Venks7 who wrote up the entire Little Mac Breakdown who is hosting this article I wrote. Hit me up with any Q's you have but enjoy the little preview of Rosalina!!

Gosh darn it I really can't contain my hype for Rosalina in Smash now. :c

I'm going to spend so much time trying learn her.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Hey all!!

That sure is a lot of information to keep in mind there. It'll be very interesting to see how the final build will treat Rosalina.

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
It's just very amusing how Rosalina stays so calm, while Zelda and Peach are very jealous about her size.
If Peach and Zelda are jealous now, just wait until they find out Rosa's actually supposed to be around a whole extra foot taller than that. :troll:

The giant Luma spec is very interesting. I wonder if it's supposed to be just a big Luma with added attack power, or if it's might even be a special guard like Pit's Mirror Shield and Guardian Orbitars.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
A nice picture of Ghirahim in Rosalina's dress.

I really like this. Only a few men could pull of that sexy look in Rosalina's dress.
I love this. I really hope Ghirahim'll be in the game just for trolly stuff like this with him! (And every other reason I have.) No disrespect to Space Mama of course, but Ghirahim is ****ing awesome!

pichupal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pichupower
3DS FC
1997-0164-7116

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Peach and Daisy are little girls next to Rosalina.

Well they kinda are regardless but still.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You need to remember though, that Rosalina is supposed to be taller than Peach and Daisy. In fact, of the three, Daisy is the shortest, though not by much.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I took a trip down memory lane, and read the beginning of this thread. Wow, things change quite a bit.

With all this info, videos, and more we are got on Rosalina, as well my hype from all the other newcomers finally neutralizing, I've pretty much settled on making Rosalina my main, (and Pikachu). The analysis I've seen also seem to put in quite the good light. I'm excited to play more of her.

As for the height discussion, it's funny, I normally don't like tall characters as much as short characters, (mainly because they are just so cute), but Rosalina somehow just was that awesome of a character. <3

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
So I took a trip down memory lane, and read the beginning of this thread. Wow, things change quite a bit.

With all this info, videos, and more we are got on Rosalina, as well my hype from all the other newcomers finally neutralizing, I've pretty much settled on making Rosalina my main, (and Pikachu). The analysis I've seen also seem to put in quite the good light. I'm excited to play more of her.

As for the height discussion, it's funny, I normally don't like tall characters as much as short characters, (mainly because they are just so cute), but Rosalina somehow just was that awesome of a character. <3
I Like taller characters . Many Many of my fav. Characters are tall :

Sailor Jupiter
Rosalina
Princess Peach
Taki
Lily
Kitana
Etc....

Rosalina is gonna be my second main , after Peach :4peach:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I Like taller characters . Many Many of my fav. Characters are tall :

Sailor Jupiter
Rosalina
Princess Peach
Taki
Lily
Kitana
Etc....

Rosalina is gonna be my second main , after Peach :4peach:
Same here. Here's my mains after Rosalina in order:
Rosalina & Luma / Peach / Zero Suit Samus / Wii Fit Trainer / Palutena /

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Peach has been my main in past games...but I think Rosalina might take her place. But Peach will always have a special place in my heart.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Okay, although this video might not make sense at first, it will once I explain its connection.
First the connection to Rosalina. The space craft name is Rosetta, which is Rosalina's Japanese name, and it has now managed to orbit a comet after 10 years of waiting. This kind of connection is related to Rosalina's storybook. Rosalina is on a comet, which is now the Comet Observatory, and Rosetta is now orbiting a comet. They are both space related, and they were both difficult feats to achieve. I really feel like there's some sort of connection between the two, or it could just be a really huge coincidence, but I still like it nonetheless.

Rosetta will be with the comet forever.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Okay, although this video might not make sense at first, it will once I explain its connection.
First the connection to Rosalina. The space craft name is Rosetta, which is Rosalina's Japanese name, and it has now managed to orbit a comet after 10 years of waiting. This kind of connection is related to Rosalina's storybook. Rosalina is on a comet, which is now the Comet Observatory, and Rosetta is now orbiting a comet. They are both space related, and they were both difficult feats to achieve. I really feel like there's some sort of connection between the two, or it could just be a really huge coincidence, but I still like it nonetheless.

Rosetta will be with the comet forever.
The Rosetta space project started in 2004 so it could just be a coincidence, or maybe they did name Rosalina as Rosetta because of this project.

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
Hey, if Rosa can finally give me a tall character that isn't the huge bruising type (Bowser's got that down pat :p), she can be as tall as she wants.

I can't say she'll be a main, but i'll see if I can't stuff her in with Pac-Man and Little Mac for sub-main depending on who else gets revealed.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Maybe but let's not forget that the Cosmit Spirit kinda has this blue glowing effect around her and also Luma will be noticeable , so spotting Rosalina would not be so hard. Just a thought :b:
Maybe, and it is an cool idea

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina has lost the run of herself. Her recent fame is getting to her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom