• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Whelp. Today marks the day that my username is somewhat associated with mariotehplumber's YouTube channel as my username got caught in one of his screencaps. Before the Rosalina amiibo fiasco happened, I never would have thought I would be affected by or associated with him in any way. I ironically discovered him a couple years ago where I came across some commentary discussing select YouTube trolls and he was mentioned. Back then, his ways of trolling baffled me by how he was complaining about Sonic's "quills," calling Knuckles the N word, calling Sonic games hentai, and destroying games on camera such as Crash Bandicoot, Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon, and Mega Man X6. I laughed at the ridiculousness and moved on, expecting that to be the end of that. But then the beginning of 2015 rolls around and amiibo are impossible to obtain. After preordering the wave 3 exclusives from Japan online, I discover news titled: "Man hate buys 100 Rosalina amiibo so fans can't have them." When I found out it was the infamous MTP, I didn't know what to think. Someone who I randomly found on YouTube has now had some sort of indirect impact on something I'm currently invested in? What a world... It was obvious what he was trying to do by following us. The only sensible conclusion is of course he wants to retain all this attention trying to stay relevant. I consider this a very incompetent way of getting noticed when nobody is really taking him seriously yet he still attempts to get his point across and it all... just... no. This is one hell of a journey as a Rosalina fan, but this is just an example of what happens when the extremists take the spotlight. You view perspectives in ways you couldn't imagine. Anyway, I'm rambling and I'm tired. Just remember that Rosalina is awesome and there is nothing wrong with appreciating your favorite characters.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I expected more anime(ish)art from him

Also, I'm think mariotehplumber is on tons of drugs
I don't think he's on tons of drugs. I BELIEVE...he's on tons of drugs to the point that he has completely lost his touch with reality.

Plus, he's full of crap.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't think he's on tons of drugs. I BELIEVE...he's on tons of drugs to the point that he has completely lost his touch with reality.

Plus, he's full of crap.
Then he pops up to talk **** about us all(including anime boards like Robin and Zelda have)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Also, I'm think mariotehplumber is on tons of drugs
There are people who is not on drugs, but also being stupid like him.
Wait a minute, Lumas aren't supposed to be treated like dogs.
It still looks cute though.
Whelp. Today marks the day that my username is somewhat associated with mariotehplumber's YouTube channel as my username got caught in one of his screencaps. Before the Rosalina amiibo fiasco happened, I never would have thought I would be affected by or associated with him in any way. I ironically discovered him a couple years ago where I came across some commentary discussing select YouTube trolls and he was mentioned. Back then, his ways of trolling baffled me by how he was complaining about Sonic's "quills," calling Knuckles the N word, calling Sonic games hentai, and destroying games on camera such as Crash Bandicoot, Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon, and Mega Man X6.
I have never know who he was until I check his Youtube channel, if he's just a person who simply dislikes Rosalina, I will take his apologize, but looking deeper to his attitude and had some short conversation with him. That guy is done, can't be cured. And in his troll days, his video were not funny but funny to get laugh at (making videos criticizing his troll videos) imo.

But then the beginning of 2015 rolls around and amiibo are impossible to obtain. After preordering the wave 3 exclusives from Japan online, I discover news titled: "Man hate buys 100 Rosalina amiibo so fans can't have them." When I found out it was the infamous MTP, I didn't know what to think. Someone who I randomly found on YouTube has now had some sort of indirect impact on something I'm currently invested in?
Glad I made a decision on going on a hiatus at that time. He doesn't really take to consider of those people who simply buys her amiibos via "JAPANESE" imports. He discriminates Japanese but he eventually never really screws Japanese or got Japanese attention. I'm not Japanese though, but I am Asian and can really think how will Japanese react to his scheme.

And with rare amiibos are getting restock, he even claims to have won the amiibo war, that's really something that is contradicting to say if you ask me.
What a world... It was obvious what he was trying to do by following us. The only sensible conclusion is of course he wants to retain all this attention trying to stay relevant. I consider this a very incompetent way of getting noticed when nobody is really taking him seriously yet he still attempts to get his point across and it all... just... no. This is one hell of a journey as a Rosalina fan, but this is just an example of what happens when the extremists take the spotlight. You view perspectives in ways you couldn't imagine. Anyway, I'm rambling and I'm tired. Just remember that Rosalina is awesome and there is nothing wrong with appreciating your favorite characters.
Speaking of extremists..
This is why I had once made a metaphor saying that he is the video game of ISIS early this year, and eventually one of his buddies post my comment on his tweet. Not a big deal for me even though it does sound sensitive but makes sense. Heck one of his his buddy even mock those on the Youtube comments, also say that those who think people who hates MTP is good, then they also think that ISIS is good. Now that's even more absurd than my metaphor. Sadly that's a reply comment so I can't find it...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There are people who is not on drugs, but also being stupid like him.

It still looks cute though.

I have never know who he was until I check his Youtube channel, if he's just a person who simply dislikes Rosalina, I will take his apologize, but looking deeper to his attitude and had some short conversation with him. That guy is done, can't be cured. And in his troll days, his video were not funny but funny to get laugh at (making videos criticizing his troll videos) imo.

Glad I made a decision on going on a hiatus at that time. He doesn't really take to consider of those people who simply buys her amiibos via "JAPANESE" imports. He discriminates Japanese but he eventually never really screws Japanese or got Japanese attention. I'm not Japanese though, but I am Asian and can really think how will Japanese react to his scheme.

And with rare amiibos are getting restock, he even claims to have won the amiibo war, that's really something that is contradicting to say if you ask me.

Speaking of extremists..
This is why I had once made a metaphor saying that he is the video game of ISIS early this year, and eventually one of his buddies post my comment on his tweet. Not a big deal for me even though it does sound sensitive but makes sense. Heck one of his his buddy even mock those on the Youtube comments, also say that those who think people who hates MTP is good, then they also think that ISIS is good. Now that's even more absurd than my metaphor. Sadly that's a reply comment so I can't find it...
His stupidity is like stupidity drugged/drugged to be extremly stupid.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
I can just say this, MTP has lost his mind, thinking of making a video about this ChikoLad ChikoLad ? He make of Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy , Char Seasalina Char Seasalina , and Underhill Underhill , and trust me, this guys really need to go to school again to know what is autism.

You ignore his ramblings about Linkle and skip to 6:00 of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQAfSCG_fRQ
So he decided to make a video about us? I haven't watch the video, but I think that he's on the meth, again. I would care less.

RandysRage

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere between the North and South Poles
So....he followed us just to mock us in another Rosalina hate video? Good lord this guy literally can't help himself, can he? I couldn't even sit through the first part about Linkle without feeling nauseous. This guy needs serious therapy.

Or a shovel to the back of the head. Either/or.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
That seems a lot worse. No child should ever have to suffer from a dog collar.
Well, they're not really like dog collars, just something to help keep kids in a group so they don't run off or get lost. I never experienced anything like that as a child, but I would imagine it would be awkward if the kids were walking at different paces.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I agree.
So he decided to make a video about us? I haven't watch the video, but I think that he's on the meth, again. I would care less.
So am I, I can only say he's an idiot.
So....he followed us just to mock us in another Rosalina hate video? Good lord this guy literally can't help himself, can he? I couldn't even sit through the first part about Linkle without feeling nauseous. This guy needs serious therapy.

Or a shovel to the back of the head. Either/or.
Yeah, it's not like after he made that video, everyone is gonna get brainwashed and really thinks Rosalina fans are dumb, most people actually just take his videos as a joke, and he himself seems to like those who just takes his video as a joke even though he really means it. Which is just sad.
He recent videos once again, dislikes exceeds than likes proves it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's not a collar though, it's like a harness around the torso (which is where the Lumas seem to be wearing it).

They are generally used by parents who live in busy cities, since it's very easy for young children to get lost in the crowd or even trip onto a road or something. This just helps them keep close to their parent easier.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It's not a collar though, it's like a harness around the torso (which is where the Lumas seem to be wearing it).

They are generally used by parents who live in busy cities, since it's very easy for young children to get lost in the crowd or even trip onto a road or something. This just helps them keep close to their parent easier.
I rarely see this thing in the public...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well the it thing will soon make another video

Nadeko Sengoku

Nadeko da yo!
@Ecchi Pichisetta.

I find it really hilarious when kids have this on them

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
I guess he lied about the anger being fake and that it's just a persona. When you want to restore your reputation, you don't suddenly revert back to your old ways like that. Doing some amiibo giveaways and then continuing the "character" is not a sign of progress or improvement. The boundaries of ignorance never cease to amaze me. But no matter. What's important is that I love Rosalina and ain't nobody gonna stop me!

She's just so precious!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
User was warned for this post
I guess he lied about the anger being fake and that it's just a persona. When you want to restore your reputation, you don't suddenly revert back to your old ways like that. Doing some amiibo giveaways and then continuing the "character" is not a sign of progress or improvement. The boundaries of ignorance never cease to amaze me. But no matter. What's important is that I love Rosalina and ain't nobody gonna stop me!

She's just so precious!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Okay, I'd like to announce that from this point forward, all users have to stop talking about Mariotehplumber. Even though he's banned, you should never make insults toward any user, as that counts as flaming.

If any users continue to talk about Mariotehplumber, they will receive an infraction; this post is your only warning.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Who would you be friends with?

:4drmario:: To study and past medical school quickly to work at the hospital with him.
:4falcon:: WIth him as a friend, I can show my moves with me XD
:4palutena:: To watch her do the pole dance and help her purified others in need.
:4myfriends::With him on my side, we'll fight for our friends.
:4pikachu:: As a veteran pet and keep my electricity on. He'll kill you with little mercy if you touch me or my family.
:4luigi:: Who wouldn't want to be friends with the green man. Teach me how to use the hammer, mushroom, and other power ups so we can be number one.
:rosalina:: I would be glad to be friends with her. She can show me the world outside of Earth and I can help her with Lumas and hang out with her by doing sports(but basketball XD), video games, and so on.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

:rosalina:: I would be glad to be friends with her. She can show me the world outside of Earth and I can help her with Lumas and hang out with her by doing sports(but basketball XD), video games, and so on.
This is my answer right here. :grin:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
User was warned for this post
Okay, I'd like to announce that from this point forward, all users have to stop talking about Mariotehplumber. Even though he's banned, you should never make insults toward any user, as that counts as flaming.

After this post is made, if any users continue to talk about Mariotehplumber, then infractions will be issued at will; this post is your only warning.
Urgh, I'm sorry Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy , I know you already made a warning, but please, let me just say one last time about him. This is my last post of this. If you still can't accept this, I will just delete this.
Let me just set it as a spoiler first.

Edit: Urgh... guess I can't really say anything about that idiot...

Okay, since we can't talk about that HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED, how do you guys deal with trolls besides ignore him/her? I recently got bother by a troll which is really just a plain stupid troll. I eventually just ignore him though.
My answers here :)

Edit:
As we have know, ZeRo had once made an video about how to deal with Rosalina, it took him that long time to have an analysis video on Rosalina, and he actually featured Dabuz in this video, which is very neat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dH6QLw1-oU

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina players have trouble against Olimar and, still have trouble against ZSS? Seriously?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't know about Olimar, but ZZS yeah.
I never understood that, I think she's easier to handle than Sheik, and Sheik is either even or slightly in our favour.

Also:

"So a lot of people have been wondering about how Rosalina does in this game right now"
*it's his second or third Rosalina video*
*all of the comments are people wondering about other characters he hasn't covered*

I'm convinced ZeRo is saying that "a lot of people have been wondering" thing for the sake of it at this stage.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Rosalina players have trouble against Olimar and, still have trouble against ZSS? Seriously?
I think Rosalina will only have trouble against Olimars who are great on utilizing Pikmins, ZSS I actually sort of agree.
I never understood that, I think she's easier to handle than Sheik, and Sheik is either even or slightly in our favour.

Also:

"So a lot of people have been wondering about how Rosalina does in this game right now"
*all of the comments are people wondering about other characters he hasn't covered*

I'm convinced ZeRo is saying that "a lot of people have been wondering" thing for the sake of it at this stage.
I'm guessing that quote means us?

Well, it's his first video that really describes her pros and cons rather than his previous video on how to deal with Rosalina, kind of odd he hasn't made videos on how to deal with Diddy Kong, ZSS and Sheik.

Outside of Smash, it take me until now that I notice Youtube's subscription page can but turn to block style instead of list, I saw this because I saw my subscription default page is now in block instead of the old fashion list, and now I can actually go back to the videos that was already uploaded 20 hours ago? Whoa... this used to only happen in the mobile Youtube.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47

Also:

That's kinda untrue. Rosalina struggles against both of them.
:4sheik:: Sheik has a slighty advantage on Rosalina because of superior frame data, tools like f-air and needles to get rid of Luma quick, can exploit Rosalina's recovery more than the goddess, combo food for Sheik due to tall hurtbox, less punishable, can pressure and rushdown Rosalina, and can juggle her too. The only things that Rosalina has is range, combing Sheik due to her falling speed, and better kill potential.

:4zss:: While the mu isn't bad for Rosalina, it s not good for her either. ZZS's tools can get rid of Luma quick; Rosalina's aerials and air game are outclassed by ZZS because of n-air, z-air, neutral-b, and back-air. Plus, Rosalina is combo food, has a hard time escaping pressure, her up-airs combos & to boost kick and being rushed down. Plus, she gets juggled hard and ZZS can give her a hard time landing since she's quick on foot and Rosalina's floaty. Again, ZZS can exploit her recovery more than Rosalina can. While Rosalina can kill better, ZZS can get early kills as well since they're both light. You're gonna have to keep Luma while zoning ZZS out and getting the damage in. ZZS's advantage is bigger against Rosalina than Sheik. If you watch tournament videos on Nario vs Dabuz, then you'll see more depth on the mu in competitive play.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Think anyone can top this "Cute Rosalina"? I honestly believe that Peach is supposed to be the "cute" one but, Rosalina is more of the wise and sophisticated type to me. This is fantastic and her Ponytail is kind of like Shantae's.

Sorry, please don't give me an infraction but I don't know how to put it in the spoilers box... (Never mind, now I know.)

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Think anyone can top this "Cute Rosalina"? I honestly believe that Peach is supposed to be the "cute" one but, Rosalina is more of the wise and sophisticated type to me. This is fantastic and her Ponytail is kind of like Shantae's.

Sorry, please don't give me an infraction but I don't know how to put it in the spoilers box... (Never mind, now I know.)
Rosalina is pretty like that. Nice.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655

:4drmario:: To study and past medical school quickly to work at the hospital with him.
:4falcon:: WIth him as a friend, I can show my moves with me XD
:4palutena:: To watch her do the pole dance and help her purified others in need.
:4pikachu:: As a veteran pet and keep my electricity on. He'll kill you with little mercy if you touch me or my family.
:4luigi:: Who wouldn't want to be friends with the green man. Teach me how to use the hammer, mushroom, and other power ups so we can be number one.
I would be friends with all of them in this order from least to greatest: :4drmario::4falcon::4pikachu::4palutena::4myfriends::4luigi::rosalina:
Dr. Mario could be the geek friend type where we hang out and do nerd stuff. Captain Falcon would be a great buddy to work out with and we can help each other become stronger. Pikachu would be like a cute little pet to snuggle with and comes with convenient perks like being my own generator essentially to make my life easier. Palutena would be a great playful friend who is a very caring person and also has good humor. She'd probably also tease me from time to time, not that I'm complaining. Ike would be a great part of my team where whatever we do, we do it for our friends. And together, we ride. Luigi is one of the best kinds of friends to have. We would always be awesome and number one. I'd surely be best of the best friends with Rosalina absolutely. She'd be such a special friend who's kind, loving, and with a nurturing personality. Absolutely every moment spent with Rosalina would be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom