• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Any chance anyone would make a drawing of Rosalina dressed up like Solid Snake...without the beard and mustache, that is?
That would seem very strange to me.

On an off-topic note, you sure like to switch your avatars a lot. Weren't you using Joey Wheeler earlier?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Wow she's beautiful. Not often you see these amazing Rosalina cosplayers in video form.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
That would seem very strange to me.

On an off-topic note, you sure like to switch your avatars a lot. Weren't you using Joey Wheeler earlier?
There's nothing strange about Rosalina dressing up like a mercenary.

Not really. I just can't decide which ones to keep as my avatar.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Here are more Rosalina pic from that artist:
The artis draw her Olympic gymnastic outfit already.
1476854c5fad8a4b2518fc563e149629.jpg

Different age of Rosalina:
sample-b2fec93bfe7cbc816a8533e7ce221182.jpg
I need translate on this:
I'm actually fine with this artist draw Rosalina and Shulk together, they are both of my mains afterall. And the artist seems to mention Rosalina's age (More than 100 years old).

And when I use the other pic to search for the artist, I got this:
未命名 2.png

Last edited:

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
The artis draw her Olympic gymnastic outfit already.View attachment 83408
Different age of Rosalina:View attachment 83409

I'm actually fine with this artist draw Rosalina and Shulk together, they are both of my mains afterall. And the artist seems to mention Rosalina's age (More than 100 years old).

I have no words. These are gorgeous! So adorable how she blushes in her new gymnastics outfit. It's so nice to see her continuing to try new things and explore the world like this. I personally feel this in a way expands on her character. She can keep her calm, collected, motherly personality while being willing to try out new things and fit in wherever she is and get excited about it. Some may believe the spinoff series are making her stray too far away from what made her character unique, but in my opinion, I'm open to her showing a more cheerful side, and it goes to show how adaptable she can be so quickly. Nintendo doesn't execute it so perfectly all the time, but I still like it. And the picture of her growing up is amazing, showing her stages of growing up into a strong, independent, elegant, ageless, beautiful woman. Hnnnngggg these pictures! :love::love::love::love::love:

Those other search results tho... *sigh*

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I have no words. These are gorgeous! So adorable how she blushes in her new gymnastics outfit. It's so nice to see her continuing to try new things and explore the world like this. I personally feel this in a way expands on her character. She can keep her calm, collected, motherly personality while being willing to try out new things and fit in wherever she is and get excited about it. Some may believe the spinoff series are making her stray too far away from what made her character unique, but in my opinion, I'm open to her showing a more cheerful side, and it goes to show how adaptable she can be so quickly. Nintendo doesn't execute it so perfectly all the time, but I still like it. And the picture of her growing up is amazing, showing her stages of growing up into a strong, independent, elegant, ageless, beautiful woman. Hnnnngggg these pictures! :love::love::love::love::love:

Those other search results tho... *sigh*
Yeah, and that artist's art style is great too. I really want to know those Japanese.

The first row were all Elsa...

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Let's pray this drawer. She is... ADORABLE :3

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
The artis draw her Olympic gymnastic outfit already.View attachment 83408
Different age of Rosalina:View attachment 83409

Oh dear excuse me for posting the pic you have already posted. I am on phone and well... I hadn't seen it.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
I found a picture of Rosalina, holding a amiibo of herself. I'm not sure if you saw this one, but she looks beautiful to me in this picture with the shading looking well.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I found a picture of Rosalina, holding a amiibo of herself. I'm not sure if you saw this one, but she looks beautiful to me in this picture with the shading looking well.
Yeah, I've seen it. She's advertising herself. xD

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
lol I should have bet money on him making a video about us, haha. As if it wasn't obvious he was going to. :p

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
lol I should have bet money on him making a video about us, haha. As if it wasn't obvious he was going to. :p
So... are you going to make a video response to it? It's okay if you don't, but are you going to let him continue saying autism ****?

I wonder why he didn't show my posts, probably I don't have any posts that he thinks it''s ridiculous or he just thinks that he owns me.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So... are you going to make a video response to it? It's okay if you don't, but are you going to let him continue saying autism ****?
Why would I make a video in response to it?

Ignoring the fact that video responses aren't something I have ever done and that I am far from a big YouTube channel, it's literally just him reading our posts in very badly improvised voices. With no context. Nobody in the comments is even paying attention to it. I doubt people are even sticking with the video long enough to get to that point. Everyone is focused on the Linkle part of the video, by the looks of it.

I will say though, let this be a lesson that banned users probably shouldn't be allowed to access any of the forums features at all. Seriously, this site is the only one I know that lets you do that. It can be so easily abused if you are still able to look at user accounts or send PMs.

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Well I made a start on "Solid Rosalina" anyway. Might as well give a preview.
I can just say this, MTP has lost his mind, thinking of making a video about this ChikoLad ChikoLad ? He make of Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy , Char Seasalina Char Seasalina , and Underhill Underhill , and trust me, this guys really need to go to school again to know what is autism.

You ignore his ramblings about Linkle and skip to 6:00 of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQAfSCG_fRQ
I'm too delicate to hear it... Especially when I hate bad words. Could you guys tell me what he said about us? Um, maybe tone it down a bit?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm too delicate to hear it... Especially when I hate bad words. Could you guys tell me what he said about us? Um, maybe tone it down a bit?
He literally just read our posts in silly voices. I only skimmed it, but he didn't even give commentary on them. It's nothing to worry about. The main topic of his video is to whine about Linkle.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Why would I make a video in response to it?
Not saying you should, but I always enjoy response videos on a troll video.

It's literally just him reading our posts in very badly improvised voices. With no context. Nobody in the comments is even paying attention to it. I doubt people are even sticking with the video long enough to get to that point. Nobody in the comments is even mentioning it.
Probably because the video title didn't specifically say "Rosalina thread are autism", and I'm sure he will continue to make a video on our "autism" posts.
And how terrible that, there are his buddies that are being a troll as well. Pay attention to abomdosnow and Sweet Thorn's comments.
And yeah, after the amiibo incident which he is being infamous for and laugh at, he actually continue to do what he does, and people still considering as a troll. Trolls can't be an excuse for him saying all those crazy things and getting mock and criticize at.
I'm too delicate to hear it... Especially when I hate bad words. Could you guys tell me what he said? Um, maybe tone it down a bit?
He just simply to use our posts to "prove" Nintendo fans are autism, he loves the word autism very very much recently.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
By the sound of things, he sounds like he's about to have autism himself, if not, already. Eh...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Destroyed us how?
With the super power of teamwork, because he's Sonic Heroes!

EDIT:

Does anyone know what Star characters in Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash do? Like do they change aesthetics at all?

EDIT2:

I was surprised Akairiot drew this.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Not sure, he's just buffing I guess.

How does he destroy us when he doesn't have super power of teamwork?

It doesn't really look like his style.
I expected more anime(ish)art from him

Also, I'm think mariotehplumber is on tons of drugs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom