• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandysRage

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere between the North and South Poles
I enjoy Smash as the beautiful chaotic mess that Sakurai intended it to be. Whether it be a Pokemon-themed battle or an 8-player Rosalina face-off with Warp and Invincibility Stars active (which I like to think of as rogue Lumas), I'll always enjoy the series for the wonderful multi-platform crossover fighter it is. I may not be all that good, but I usually try to keep a cool head no matter what happens (plus never touching For Glory helps a ton).

By the way, what do you guys of Cloud getting in?

Last edited:

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
I become curious of the logic that goes behind hatred towards cute characters. What did they ever do to them? I mean, there's Pichu, who just gets hate for being "useless" and on the other end, Rosalina gets hated on for being "OP" or "hogging the spotlight." But whatever. More of Miss Cute Cute CUTE Rosalina for us.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I become curious of the logic that goes behind hatred towards cute characters. What did they ever do to them? I mean, there's Pichu, who just gets hate for being "useless" and on the other end, Rosalina gets hated on for being "OP" or "hogging the spotlight." But whatever. More of Miss Cute Cute CUTE Rosalina for us.

Hip game is strong

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I still play on the defense sometimes but not for the whole match like most Rosalina users I've seen.
So am I, Rosalina is even hard to play when defensive.
By the way, what do you guys of Cloud getting in?
Unexpected but he's totally worth of being in. It's mostly a good thing to see an really unexpected iconic character.
It's a shame that she still receives her fair share of haters.
I doubt it if you are saying the entire gaming community, Smash community, yeah, but it's mostly understandable. But minor people who hates her so bad and showing hostile to those who likes Rosalina or even just play Rosalina in Smash, they are jerks, that's all I can say.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So am I, Rosalina is even hard to play when defensive.

Unexpected but he's totally worth of being in. It's mostly a good thing to see an really unexpected iconic character.

I doubt it if you are saying the entire gaming community, Smash community, yeah, but it's mostly understandable. But minor people who hates her so bad and showing hostile to those who likes Rosalina or even just play Rosalina in Smash, they are jerks, that's all I can say.
The Rosaluma haters are going at it with the Rosaluma lovers like Civil War

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

Never mind the haters. Let us appreciate just how amazing and cute she is. :colorful:

EDIT: I don't usually do this but I'm just gonna leave this here. It was the only match in my last For Glory session that I played as Rosalina. I gotta assume my opponent was having a good time with this.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Never mind the haters. Let us appreciate just how amazing and cute she is. :colorful:

EDIT: I don't usually do this but I'm just gonna leave this here. It was the only match in my last For Glory session that I played as Rosalina. I gotta assume my opponent was having a good time with this.

I wonder why that Shulk didn't do the second slash of his air slash before he lost his second stock.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I wonder why that Shulk didn't do the second dash before he lost his third stock.
Or even use his Monado Jump.

By the way, I need y'all to do me a favor. Go to my profile and then take a look at my list of followers I have. YoI'll be surprised when you see one of them.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Whoops, I mistyped some part, I was saying why he didn't so his Up B's second slash.

By the way, I need y'all to do me a favor. Go to my profile and then take a look at my list of followers I have. YoI'll be surprised when you see one of them.
Why do you still following MTP? You know he's banned right?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Whoops, I mistyped some part, I was saying why he didn't so his Up B's second slash.

Why do you still following MTP? You know he's banned right?
You need some work on your english typing. :rotfl:

Usually, I tend to return the favor by following my new followers back. However, I did not return the favor on him and I have absolutely no idea why he decided to follow me, I mean I know he saw my avatar and yet there he is. And yeah, I know he's banned.

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
I don't feel like people hate cute characters haha, but most do get a bit annoyed at losing agaisnt cute characters.
I play Kirby, Rosa, Villager and Jigglypuff and people usually jokely call me the "kawaii army" haha <3 and I get a lot of strange little surges of salt agaisnt them! Mostly puff though.

TriTails

Smash Lord
I wish I have a Wii U so I can see those glorious graphics.

Luigi, Rosalina, etc, probably look way way better than they do in 3DS.

Also, screenshots. I have a 3DS XL and the images are still bacteria-level of vision.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
I think I'm both, but I'm better at being defensive.

It depends on which character that Rosalina is facing, if it's fast characters like Little Mac, ZSS, I will be slightly defensive. But if it's slow character like Bowser, DK, Ganondorf. I will try to give them damage as fast as I can.
Same here, but little more offensive and applying pressure with Luma while keeping space and make my opponents work for their approaches. Even if its rushdown fighters such as :4mario:,:4pikachu:,:4falcon:,&:4littlemac: , I tend to keep my space, bait out options, play mindgames, and zoning while applyinng pressure, juggle them and give them trouble landing with mix ups & baits, and playing offensive. If its characters like :4peach:,:4zelda:,:4kirby: and :4jigglypuff:that are floaty and fighters like :4lucina:,:4robinf:,& :4drmario: that have a hard time landing against her or doesn't have good landing options, then I will tend to abuse Rosalina's juggling game as much as I can and give them a hard time landing to the ground safely with mix ups.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

He's following me too.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You need some work on your english typing.
Or you can say I should take more look on my post before sending lol.
Usually, I tend to return the favor by following my new followers back. However, I did not return the favor on him and I have absolutely no idea why he decided to follow me, I mean I know he saw my avatar and yet there he is. And yeah, I know he's banned
I guess he really want to apologize before, but the main false when apologizing was never compromise. And even now, he seems to enjoy the title of troll and thinking he take over Rosalina thread, which means he's a crafty and a terrible person who addicted to the word "Autism", and I saw his recent tweet bragging Nintendo is a dead company, oh bother...

And I think he was banned because of his more wacky posts on the PM Social thread.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Why is he suddenly following everyone from the Rosalina thread? Is it just a way of getting our attention? I don't understand.
If he is trying to get attention, then it ain't working. I'm too busy worrying about more important **** in life.
Also, I think mariotehplumber followed me in my sleep
I was asleep when he followed me as well.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I was asleep when he followed me as well.
He didn't follow me though. And he seems to visit Smashboards even though he's banned, I don't think he will get any chance of getting out of the ban.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
He didn't follow me though. And he seems to visit Smashboards even though he's banned, I don't think he will get any chance of getting out of the ban.
I wouldn't be surprised if he did.
I watch wrestling, Boogeyman don't scare me at all(only disgusts)
I remember that guy back when I was still watching WWE a lot. Eating living worms was the most disturbing from him.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
*singing* I smell an a****** who was saity from Ladder after I beat him in rank matches with my Rosalina. Plus, he made me laugggghhhhh from being saity XD

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
lol My avatar is basically my response to salty people.
Well, it was fun hearing his sait and claiming that he's the better player even though we had even matches. Plus, he forgot the word "cancer" while he called me a dense and I laughed. I played the match-up against CF as Rosalina better than he did while he claim that my reads and neutral were luck and panic.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well, it was fun hearing his sait and claiming that he's the better player even though we had even matches. Plus, he forgot the word "cancer" while he called me a dense and I laughed. I played the match-up against CF as Rosalina better than he did while he claim that my reads and neutral were luck and panic.
That's pretty laughable right there. Plus, luck does not exist in Smash Bros. at all. In fact, luck doesn't exist, period.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
That's pretty laughable right there. Plus, luck does not exist in Smash Bros. at all. In fact, luck doesn't exist, period.
Yup, true. Plus, he even said f*** Rosalina four times even when he says that he play Rosalina, himself.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Apparently Rosalina is capable of doing that lagless ledge get-up tech, or so I hear. I should try it out sometime.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

I remember that guy back when I was still watching WWE a lot. Eating living worms was the most disturbing from him.
He got paid though, so worth it...if I was him that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom