• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Welcome to the boards, enjoy your stay! Something you should have been warned about was the double posts, the site has something against you making posts in the way that you did :p to correct this you should edit your original post and add your other comments to it!
Really? I can't double post because it would count as spamming? Is there like a rule for posting that I should see about?
Welcome to the boards, enjoy your stay! Something you should have been warned about was the double posts, the site has something against you making posts in the way that you did :p to correct this you should edit your original post and add your other comments to it!
Was there anything I double posted? (I already read the rules.)

Last edited:

Nadeko Sengoku

Nadeko da yo!
Really? I can't double post because it would count as spamming? Is there like a rule for posting that I should see about?

Was there anything I double posted? (I already read the rules.)
Yea you triple posted then double posted :p but that's OK and yes there is a rule against double posting but you should be ok since you are new and the mods are pretty nice and forgiving for the most part ^.^

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Rules are there to help the world be a betterish place

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
-removed-

That's gonna look yummy in HD...
That pic is removed..
Dunno what it says or what's going on but it looks cute.

Ok... didn't see the pic before quoting your post, now I see it, now that's magic (Sort of...)

And one of the Luma got scared actually..

Welcome to Smashboards! You can go the Welcome Center to make a hello thread if you haven't already!
I have the same question as well back before when I had joined Smashboards, you can quote multiple posts in one posts, but you can't post individual post twice in a row.
Here's a tip, if you want to reply to more user's post but your post is the latest, you can edit, and copy and past the reply to the edit section.

Edit: When on a short trip, so I didn't have the time to use Internet until now, here are my further replies:
That man likes to abuse language doesn't he?
He's now addicted to the word "autism".
He didn't sounded calm when he was here.
Not to mention most of his YT videos...
Won't main :4cloud:, but I'll use him(and anyone/thing else dlc related)on their 1st day to see if I like them
I will main him 100%.
So now I can! Sorry if I can't keep up, that's because I am sometime off and this thread is like REALLY long...
This thread was about 50 pages or so when I came here for this first time, too bad I didn't join Smashboards before Rosalina's reveal. There was also a user @Shirma Akayaku who often came to this thread before, until she decides to quit Smashboards this year and focus on Smashboard's sister website, Squidboards, that also launched this year, if you like Splatoon, you can go there for a visit! And you can use your Smashboards account to make a Squidboards account, which will sync your Smasboards join date.
And yeah, about a year ago. Some of us here, specifically mario123007 mario123007 , were going at him with his ****.
It's not about a year ago, it's this year's February actually. And I kind of don't understand your meaning, is "going at him" means "against him"?
I only take a bit sneak peek on a news about a man who bought 100 Rosalina amiibos on this year's January, at first I thought this was just a typical scalper, and at that time I was preparing on my important exam so I decided to take a short hiatus on the Internet. At first, I accept his apology, but when I saw how a terrible person he is, I take it back, and starting against him that bad. I'm not the only one of course.It's not really that worth it to talk logic to him, he only accepts those who compromise, or has same **** thoughts like him (And yes, there are), but I will never regret my action against him. I even countered one of his buddy's lame opinions on Nintendo. Even though he post one of my a bit sensitive criticism on MTP on his Youtube comment section, but I won't mind at all. It's not really a win by just exposing other people's comments on MTP.

Right now I'm taking most people's advice: Ignoring his existence, at least not commenting on any of his videos and tweets. Right now he's banned from Smashboards, he deserves it, heck, maybe he doesn't even like this website at all.

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
This is another gameplay featuring Rosalina in a doubles Match.

You can hear her winning quote ''Oh Yes!'' without the Mega Mushroom Pitch.

She also says ''Haha Alright'' like in Mario Kart 8 sometimes , which means , just like the Mega Mushroom quotes , the characters may have 2 winning quotes.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That pic is removed..

Ok... didn't see the pic before quoting your post, now I see it, now that's magic (Sort of...)

And one of the Luma got scared actually..

Welcome to Smashboards! You can go the Welcome Center to make a hello thread if you haven't already!
I have the same question as well back before when I had joined Smashboards, you can quote multiple posts in one posts, but you can't post individual post twice in a row.
Here's a tip, if you want to reply to more user's post but your post is the latest, you can edit, and copy and past the reply to the edit section.

Edit: When on a short trip, so I didn't have the time to use Internet until now, here are my further replies:

He's now addicted to the word "autism".

Not to mention most of his YT videos...

I will main him 100%.

This thread was about 50 pages or so when I came here for this first time, too bad I didn't join Smashboards before Rosalina's reveal. There was also a user @Shirma Akayaku who often came to this thread before, until she decides to quit Smashboards this year and focus on Smashboard's sister website, Squidboards, that also launched this year, if you like Splatoon, you can go there for a visit! And you can use your Smashboards account to make a Squidboards account, which will sync your Smasboards join date.

It's not about a year ago, it's this year's February actually. And I kind of don't understand your meaning, is "going at him" means "against him"?
I only take a bit sneak peek on a news about a man who bought 100 Rosalina amiibos on this year's January, at first I thought this was just a typical scalper, and at that time I was preparing on my important exam so I decided to take a short hiatus on the Internet. At first, I accept his apology, but when I saw how a terrible person he is, I take it back, and starting against him that bad. I'm not the only one of course.It's not really that worth it to talk logic to him, he only accepts those who compromise, or has same **** thoughts like him (And yes, there are), but I will never regret my action against him. I even countered one of his buddy's lame opinions on Nintendo. Even though he post one of my a bit sensitive criticism on MTP on his Youtube comment section, but I won't mind at all. It's not really a win by just exposing other people's comments on MTP.

Right now I'm taking most people's advice: Ignoring his existence, at least not commenting on any of his videos and tweets. Right now he's banned from Smashboards, he deserves it, heck, maybe he doesn't even like this website at all.
I see that you quoted me, but no notification says otherwise(just says you replied...weird)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This is another gameplay featuring Rosalina in a doubles Match.

You can hear her winning quote ''Oh Yes!'' without the Mega Mushroom Pitch.

She also says ''Haha Alright'' like in Mario Kart 8 sometimes , which means , just like the Mega Mushroom quotes , the characters may have 2 winning quotes.
Rosalina seemed very pleased to boop Bowser on the nose with the ball. :V

"OOOOOH YES!"

I do think some of those quotes sound OOC for her, mainly the one where she gets hit back, really. But most of them sound fine for a Tennis game.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I see that you quoted me, but no notification says otherwise(just says you replied...weird)
Perhaps it's because I copy-paste your quote on my edited post, rather than posting it directly. Hope you can see the "quote" after this post.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Perhaps it's because I copy-paste your quote on my edited post, rather than posting it directly. Hope you can see the "quote" after this post.
This time I did, so copy-paste it is.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Hooray! A new member!:bluejump:
Welcome to SmashBoards Char Seasalina Char Seasalina . You picked the right thread to be because there's endless amounts of Rosalina around here. And no haters to rain on our parade either. Some words of wisdom: There is no such thing as too much Rosalina. Rosalina is good for your health.

It sure does get quite annoying when there are those against your favorite characters. I always see people hating on some of my mains for either being notoriously high tier (:4diddy::popo::rosalina:) or notoriously low tier (:4mewtwo:). I tend to just ignore those people. But this is a happy thread. Enjoy your stay.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Rosalina seemed very pleased to boop Bowser on the nose with the ball. :V

"OOOOOH YES!"

I do think some of those quotes sound OOC for her, mainly the one where she gets hit back, really. But most of them sound fine for a Tennis game.
is a Power-type Character. I predict it will be the same in Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympics Games.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
is a Power-type Character. I predict it will be the same in Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympics Games.
That's not always the end result for each character though. Daisy and Bowser Jr. have changed types with each sports installment, as Daisy has been All-Around, Technical, and Speedy, while Bowser Jr. has been All-Around, Speedy, Tricky, and even Offensive.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
And I approve. She will inspire fear amongst the hedgehogs and they will learn not to offend her, if they want to live.
But for now, training time :bluejump::

(also welcome there!)

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
That's not always the end result for each character though. Daisy and Bowser Jr. have changed types with each sports installment, as Daisy has been All-Around, Technical, and Speedy, while Bowser Jr. has been All-Around, Speedy, Tricky, and even Offensive.
And I approve. She will inspire fear amongst the hedgehogs and they will learn not to offend her, if they want to live.
But for now, training time :bluejump::

(also welcome there!)
I was about to ask about Rosalina's artwork for deviantart and the official one. I guess Xero-J saw Rosalina in the Olympics. If I'm not correct, that is her swim attire right? I've been thinking about Rosalina athletic and winter clothing. I think they would use a similiar concept to that as her other clothes. And also... When was this made!? It must be his latest.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So far, Rosalina wears her leotard in the Hula-Hoop Dancing sport (not sure of the actual name - gymnastics maybe?), but since Peach and Daisy wear leotards for that and swimming, Rosalina will likely wear that for swimming too.

I imagine her outfit from the tennis game will also be in this game too.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
So far, Rosalina wears her leotard in the Hula-Hoop Dancing sport (not sure of the actual name - gymnastics maybe?), but since Peach and Daisy wear leotards for that and swimming, Rosalina will likely wear that for swimming too.

I imagine her outfit from the tennis game will also be in this game too.
Can anyone please provide me with an official picture of Rosalina at the Olympics, please and thank you : ]
Here is the video:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Char Seasalina Char Seasalina Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your stay.

I have not heard of any announcements on those badges yet. The newest badge set that was made available today is for Box Boy. However, I'm quite suspicious on whether or not different regions are given different badge options each day.
Do you know when they're come out or did the badges already came to the system?

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
All that I know is that each badge set is only available for a limited number of days. Each day, a new set becomes available, while another set will depart for a while.
Sounds confusing, but ok. I'll check them out and try to get Luigi and Rosalina when I get the chance and update the 3DS.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
In Europe anyway, the Rosalina one is still there, along with all of the other ones the app launched with.

The app has been out for a while in Japan, and I know they had two other Rosalina ones at least. One was like her stamp in MK8, and the other was the same as the one above, except it had a chocolate texture (there were Peach and Daisy ones too so I think it was like a Valentine's Day pack).

The joke I was making though, was that they seem to be giving Rosalina top billing in this app, like making her the center piece of a set that also features Mario, Luigi, and Peach.

It really is starting to become "Rosalina and co." rather than "Mario and co." at this rate.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
In Europe anyway, the Rosalina one is still there, along with all of the other ones the app launched with.

The app has been out for a while in Japan, and I know they had two other Rosalina ones at least. One was like her stamp in MK8, and the other was the same as the one above, except it had a chocolate texture (there were Peach and Daisy ones too so I think it was like a Valentine's Day pack).

The joke I was making though, was that they seem to be giving Rosalina top billing in this app, like making her the center piece of a set that also features Mario, Luigi, and Peach.

It really is starting to become "Rosalina and co." rather than "Mario and co." at this rate.
You sure are lucky, because in North America, you can't get any of the Mario & Friends badges today; they were available yesterday though.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105

Gods it's totally that. She's at the center, the hardest to get and takes the biggest place. They know how to make money for sure.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
How does the Badges game work, the direct kinda confused me? Do you only get to play it free once and anyother time is to be paid, or is it like Spiderman Unlimited and Pokémon Shuffle where you play it 5 times and wait every 10 or so minutes?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
How does the Badges game work, the direct kinda confused me? Do you only get to play it free once and anyother time is to be paid, or is it like Spiderman Unlimited and Pokémon Shuffle where you play it 5 times and wait every 10 or so minutes?
When you first begin, you are given 5 free plays, but after that, free plays become less common to receive. If you don't own your own debit card, you won't be able to acquire much (if any) badges, as it costs $1 (plus tax) to do 5 plays.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You get 5 free tries in a Super Mario Bros. 8-bit set when you first boot it up.

After that, the only way to receive free plays is through the Practice Machine, where you practice on Dummy Badges. Some Dummy Badges will have a free play attached to them and if you catch them, you get a free play on the real machines, but you can only do this once every 24 hours. I think they might occasionally give free plays to you for nothing too, but I haven't experienced that yet since the game only came out.

Otherwise, it's €1 ($1 in North America I would assume) for 5 plays. The game will also give you prompts to switch to €2 for 10 plays or €3 for 15 plays. I don't know if it goes any further than that, though, but you can switch your bundle plan at any time after you unlock the higher rates.

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
You get 5 free tries in a Super Mario Bros. 8-bit set when you first boot it up.

After that, the only way to receive free plays is through the Practice Machine, where you practice on Dummy Badges. Some Dummy Badges will have a free play attached to them and if you catch them, you get a free play on the real machines, but you can only do this once every 24 hours. I think they might occasionally give free plays to you for nothing too, but I haven't experienced that yet since the game only came out.

Otherwise, it's €1 ($1 in North America I would assume) for 5 plays. The game will also give you prompts to switch to €2 for 10 plays or €3 for 15 plays. I don't know if it goes any further than that, though, but you can switch your bundle plan at any time after you unlock the higher rates.
Thanks for the info. You're lucky, too that the badges come out on your home turf while it sucks for us since I live in the U.S.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
So this is the other video , where Rosalina says her alternate Win quote from Mario Kart 8. The announcer speaks French , i guess they added those details at least.

If they have an equestrian event then Rosalina should wear a Winter outfit too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
When you first begin, you are given 5 free plays, but after that, free plays become less common to receive. If you don't own your own debit card, you won't be able to acquire much (if any) badges, as it costs $1 (plus tax) to do 5 plays.

Thanks

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33

:toonlink: X :zeldamelee: ...These lovers never made it into the Olympic Games. Neither did :linkmelee:,:younglinkmelee:,:sheikmelee: and :ganondorfmelee:. Perhaps it was too modern for them... (Seriously through, imagine the plot with "Legend of Zelda" in it. I would seriously obsess because "Legend of Zelda" have amazing plots, and serious moments.)

Moderator Edit: Please put all large images inside spoiler tags.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
User was warned for this post
Well I don't see why Zelda characters would be in a crossover about Mario & Sonic...

It would be cool if they added Nintendo and SEGA guest characters though. Link and NiGHTS would be really cool to play as.

EDIT: That sexy/sensual Rosalina cosplayer is back...
would u star gaze with her tho
*Image removed*

Moderator Edit: That image is beyond borderline at the SmashBoards. As a result, it has been removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom