• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
There is a Rosalina badge in the Badge Arcade and Rosalina is the poster girl for the badge set she features in (and also the hardest to get because of it, since you'll need to get Mario and Luigi out of the way first).

Aw man.. I want to play it for free when I have the chance.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
-removed-

That's gonna look yummy in HD...

Last edited by a moderator:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3

Let's see :

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Yoshi
Wario
Waluigi
Nabbit
Rosalina
Dry Bones
Bowser
Bowser Jr
Wendy Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

That's 16 characters for Mario

And for Sonic:

Sonic
Amy
Knuckles
Tails
Shadow
Rouge
Sticks
Zazz
Rougue
Eggman
Mecha Sonic
Wave
Vector
Silver
Blaze
Jet

16 again.

Well 32 characters. I guess it's all the roster
If the other Koopalings and Deadly Six members aren't in then there will be tears shed.

I'll stick around this thread for real, I promise!

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I'm not complaining, we have Rosalina, Nabbit and Diddy! Plus potentially all of the Koopalings!

I bet Toad and Toadette and Cream are slightly salty though...
Yeah, that's why the addition of Dry Bones strikes me as odd.
Toad and Toadette or even Birdo are better choices.

I mean, he's the only one that strikes me as filler.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
There is a Rosalina badge in the Badge Arcade and Rosalina is the poster girl for the badge set she features in (and also the hardest to get because of it, since you'll need to get Mario and Luigi out of the way first).

I got hold of the software title today, but Rosalina's badge was not an option for me. Still, I was able to acquire a decent amount of Mario series badges to start things out.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'll check out that Badge Arcade game whenever I get the chance. The Rosalina Badge is calling my name.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
I'll check out that Badge Arcade game whenever I get the chance. The Rosalina Badge is calling my name.
I hear it too.

That's gonna look yummy in HD...
I expected her to have like an extensible body, but Rosalina doing that on her hands is something... special. I like her inclusion, but I feel weird seeing her naked legs and such a... small outfit. It fits the activity there, and it's quite original for Rosalina, but... I don't know. It's maybe seeing her doing something really athletic with energy that surprises me.

However if she doesn't float or show her powers at least one time in the game i cry

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
What do you guys think of Cloud? I don't care for him being in Smash to be honest since I never play any final fantasy.
I've never played a Final Fantasy game either but he looks great just by watching the trailer. Already planned to pick him up and try him out once he comes out.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
What do you guys think of Cloud? I don't care for him being in Smash to be honest since I never play any final fantasy.

:rosalina:is watching you XD
I would've preferred seeing a veteran, but he seems cool. I kinda laugh when other people are all like "ermegerd another sword wielder. Ehhhh 7swordy12me!" This roster with the exception of the cuts is still the best Smash roster to me, so I don't care who has what playstyle. He's kinda motivating me to start playing Final Fantasy 7 since I have the game but never started it because I have so many others to beat.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've never played a Final Fantasy game either but he looks great just by watching the trailer. Already planned to pick him up and try him out once he comes out.
I have played Chocobo's Dungeon for the Wii, but other than that, I really haven't played much, if any Final Fantasy titles. I guess I would think that if you want to represent Final Fantasy, you should go for the main mascot, Chocobo, instead of someone who hardly has any involvement with the Nintendo consoles.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Won't main :4cloud:, but I'll use him(and anyone/thing else dlc related)on their 1st day to see if I like them

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Yup. I only saw the cast on Mario hoops 3 on 3, but that's it. I'll play with him to know more about him, his moveset, and to see if he's fun, but he won't be my main, though. It was the same with Ryu when he came out and I took no interest in him since I don't play any Street Fighters games, but one on snes.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wonder who's next...Rosalina is getting some new challenges

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
User was warned for this post
Welcome to SmashBoards. :)

And yeah, about a year ago. Some of us here, specifically mario123007 mario123007 , were going at him with his ****.
Wow! You're the first to reply and thanks! I'm surprised he seems calm here than other social medias. Well, it's like haters on the "Support Rosalina" on Miiverse. That man likes to abuse language doesn't he?

What kind of information do you need regarding Rosalina being in Rio Olympics?
Well, I need to know about the story plot and the game (And Rosie's alt.). Rosalina is such a clickbait isn't she? I'm her fish to the hook...

Welcome to SmashBoards. :)

And yeah, about a year ago. Some of us here, specifically mario123007 mario123007 , were going at him with his ****.
Why am I being seen as a "Smash Rookie" considering it makes me feel noobish and especially when I main Rosalina & Luma...

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Wow! You're the first to reply and thanks! I'm surprised he seems calm here than other social medias. Well, it's like haters on the "Support Rosalina" on Miiverse. That man likes to abuse language doesn't he?
No problem. No one ever replies to mines but oh well.

He didn't sounded calm when he was here.
Why am I being seen as a "Smash Rookie" considering it makes me feel noobish and especially when I main Rosalina & Luma...
Don't worry about that one. That just a title of sorts for those who are new to the site.

It changes as you make more posts over time.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well, I need to know about the story plot and the game (And Rosie's alt.). Rosalina is such a clickbait isn't she? I'm her fish to the hook...
The game doesn't have any story right now, so it's just Mario and Sonic characters going to the Olympics right now. However, previous handheld iterations of these games did have story modes, so there might be one for this one.

Also "Smash Rookie" is just a rank that indicates how long you've been here. Since you only joined recently and don't have many posts yet, you have the lowest rank, but it will change as you hang around here.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Well I feel like a infant Luma. ~Reference to this thread~ I HAVE been watching you guys talk about Rosalina and other things around here and I sometime feel like I have to comment and expressing my opinion to which I highly agree/disagree. Sorry if I seem a little slow and that is because I am a slow typer... In order for me to go through this birth to smashboard process(Which I did.), I had to make an account which was...easy... So now I can! Sorry if I can't keep up, that's because I am sometime off and this thread is like REALLY long...

He still gets ****
He still gets poop huh... Do you mean poop like the :rosalina:X John?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
He still gets ****
That's because he is full of ****.
Well I feel like a infant Luma. ~Reference to this thread~ I HAVE been watching you guys talk about Rosalina and other things around here and I sometime feel like I have to comment and expressing my opinion to which I highly agree/disagree. Sorry if I seem a little slow and that is because I am a slow typer... In order for me to go through this birth to smashboard process(Which I did.), I had to make an account which was...easy... So now I can! Sorry if I can't keep up, that's because I am sometime off and this thread is like REALLY long...
Well, make yourself at home around here, bud. There's always room for a fellow Rosalina main. :)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Trust me, this is nothing compared to the Robin boards.
He still gets poop huh... Do you mean poop like the :rosalina:X John?
Yeah, but not funny

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I distinstively remember someone saying "Do not talk badly about Rosalina or others will quickly swarm you." I wonder what would happen if I was a Rosalina hater...

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Some people are just pretty sensitive about that type of issue. As for me, I don't give a damn what the Rosalina haters say or think about her, including the Smash fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom