• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
A lot of people do draw Rosalina overly skinny. I think that's partly because they made her arms look real spindly in Smash for some reason.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Nobody pointed that. The whole thing is that the are major errors plus the weird body construction , mostly the hips. Doesn't have to do with being skinny or not. I can even see the net through her arms , there's something wrong with the opacity.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Tino literally just said she looked like she hadn't eaten in days, though. Which means she looks skinny. And she does in that picture.

I just posted the picture since I thought it was cute regardless. No need to be overly critical on it, it's not even my picture so there is nobody to heed any criticism.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
I apologize for starters since i didn't know Tino said that , i'm not seeing his posts.

Second , i never said or asummed it was yours. I'm being critical since , while a very solid art , it could be improved and since i like that sort of stuff i guess i have more stuff to say about those things than common people around. The person who did it has some talent , and came become truly better.

We learn everyday.

Also , suddenly Mariotehplumber is following me , by no reason at all... ok , seems legit.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I did say that I commend the artist for his efforts on the drawing, which is a good thing. There's nothing critical about that.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Actually, what does following even DO here? I'm following a few people I think and a few are following me, and I never notice the difference or what it means.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Eh, I ain't gonna worry about him nor what his intention was for following some of us here. As I mentioned before, I got more important stuff to worry about.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I wouldn't be surprised if he did
Ha, looks like that idiot did afterall.
Tino literally just said she looked like she hadn't eaten in days, though. Which means she looks skinny. And she does in that picture.

I just posted the picture since I thought it was cute regardless. No need to be overly critical on it, it's not even my picture so there is nobody to heed any criticism.
And she also looks a bit short as well.
IKR!
He's following me too XP.
Even though it been a while since I posted.

We're being watch!
Following doesn't really means anything, and I won't bother since he's banned, I just wonder why does he still returns to Smashboards even when he's banned? He must have been up to something, but hey, not my problem.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Wait, you can still log on and do stuff when you're banned here?

...This site is just really weird.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
This site has already gone past the "weird" part, if I have to be perfectly honest.

I got a "Permant Penalty" infraction the other day for no reason, I don't even know what that means.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You can still make private conversations and post at Forum Support. You just can't make posts outside of the Forum Support forum while banned.
Yeah that is strange. Most places I know don't allow you to engage in any activity or view any forums when you are banned.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
I have made a fascinating discovery. I have witnessed a new breed of Luma kitten. It looks like Lumas are indeed compatible with the Cat Bell power up. Their speech patterns appear to be very similar, mostly saying "mew." In conclusion: CUTE!

Also, I just found something else that is just hilarious.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I have made a fascinating discovery. I have witnessed a new breed of Luma kitten. It looks like Lumas are indeed compatible with the Cat Bell power up. Their speech patterns appear to be very similar, mostly saying "mew." In conclusion: CUTE!

Rosalina's face in that last panel gets me every time.

I also just watched a video of jacksepticeye (sp?) get double teamed by Rosalina and Baby Rosalina in MK8.

Rosalina wins the Grand Prix by one point.

He then switches from Shy Guy to Peach as a spite choice, but then Toad messes with him the whole time and beats him. :V

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

So many Little Macs have lost their lives, due to their Jolt Haymaking off the battlefield.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I didn't realize mariotehplumber would even follow newcomers like me, even though I barely have anything haha. I think he follows pretty much people who loves Rosalina. If you don't believe me, check my profile. (Don't look too deep tho.)

Don't worry. Rosalina's warding him off, hehe... Luma be my pet!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Little Mac can't catch a break

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If he's following new users too, I'm legitimately convinced we might star in his next YouTube video/Rosalina rant or something.

Oh joy. :V

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
So many Little Macs have lost their lives, due to their Jolt Haymaking off the battlefield.
Those were all the bad ones you're talking about there.
I didn't realize mariotehplumber would even follow newcomers like me, even though I barely have anything haha. I think he follows pretty much people who loves Rosalina. If you don't believe me, check my profile. (Don't look too deep tho.)

Don't worry. Rosalina's warding him off, hehe... Luma be my pet!
Don't know why he's been getting on every Rosalina lovers' **** for. I doubt it's just to get all puppy dog eyes on us and forgive him. I ain't going over there, homie.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Wait, you can still log on and do stuff when you're banned here?

...This site is just really weird.
Well, that's all he can do, unless he has the genius brain of hacking a website, which of course I think it's impossible.
The whole website is weird
If he's following new users too, I'm legitimately convinced we might star in his next YouTube video/Rosalina rant or something.

Oh joy. :V
I'm looking forward to see it, nah JK, his videos are all garbage anyway.
A war I want no part of, that's for sure.
A war that's completely not a war.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I want to make a picture of Luma now, with a beard or something saying "war....war never changes", but it's late so I won't start drawing now.

I'm also supposed to finish my Sora drawing.

Also looking through my YouTube channel, it seems most of my most viewed/highest rated videos are Rosalina related, haha. Makes me wonder if I should start a channel dedicated to Rosalina related videos.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Any chance anyone would make a drawing of Rosalina dressed up like Solid Snake...without the beard and mustache, that is?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well, that's all he can do, unless he has the genius brain of hacking a website, which of course I think it's impossible.

I'm looking forward to see it, nah JK, his videos are all garbage anyway.

A war that's completely not a war.
And lame

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Any chance anyone would make a drawing of Rosalina dressed up like Solid Snake...without the beard and mustache, that is?
I might actually try it soon.

My drawing skill magically improved since my Rosalina drawing, since I started a much more complex one and I'm really happy with it so far.

What kind of pose would you like, though?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I might actually try it soon.

My drawing skill magically improved since my Rosalina drawing, since I started a much more complex one and I'm really happy with it so far.

What kind of pose would you like, though?
Any pose is fine as along as I see one. :)

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
I'm already a star though. I'm currently starring in MTP comment section in one video , and got salty because i went there ''just to dislike''.

John-kun needs serious help.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm already a star though. I'm currently starring in MTP comment section in one video , and got salty because i went there ''just to dislike''.

John-kun needs serious help.
That kind of video might be slightly popular at first, but eventually gonna be downhill because no one will no recomment after that stupid way of commenting. Perhaps they thought they have wrecked you, but in the reality, this is nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom