• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
I don't know if any of you seen this, but I found a picture of Rosalina on Deviantart and she looks great and pretty on here like on Smash 4. Plus, its alittle similar to Smash 4 as well.

I love that picture! So graceful when she's flying through space elegantly while looking at the viewer. So perfect!
Doing well, how about everyone else here?
Sick, but hanging in there. Hopefully It'll go away by the end of the week so I can get my hype for the Fighter Ballot fully loaded.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Woomy. That's... all I can think of saying to celebrate 300 pages at the moment... Oh well.
Really? That's kind of..awkward...
Woomy. Woomy. And even more...woomy.
I didn't actually notice that the Inklings were saying "woomy" until I saw this comic.
I don't know if any of you seen this, but I found a picture of Rosalina on Deviantart and she looks great and pretty on here like on Smash 4. Plus, its alittle similar to Smash 4 as well.

I think I have seen this before... looks beautiful.
Now this is perfect for not only celebrating the 300th page mark but also the 12000th posts on this thread as well LOL.
Pretty fine I guess. I had watch your match videos recently, how was 3v3 match? One user @Shirma Akayaku , decide to lock her Smashboards account up. I'm guessing she's wants to focus on Squidboards.
And you might had know that I added your Skype, I hope you won't mind. Do you use your Skype often?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Just waiting for my next doctors appointment Thursday and see if I'll be medically cleared to return to work and trying to get some money.
Speaking of money. Books for my college class wastes tons of money in my bank account over the last two weeks, I could have get some cheaper from my college seniors, but I found some books aren't the same edition.

Today it's Mid-Autumn festival break my Mom came and lend me some money, I had also told her that I need a badminton racket to prepare for my department's badminton team. And then my sister scolded me that how awful there's a college student who still call his mother to buy stuff, I could have go buy one buy myself but I was desperately short.

So perhaps next month, I might go find some part-time work in or near my school. But since I'm still in first year, which I should focus on my schoolwork the most. It still boggles me whether I should or not.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Speaking of money. Books for my college class wastes tons of money in my bank account over the last two weeks, I could have get some cheaper from my college seniors, but I found some books aren't the same edition.

Today it's Mid-Autumn festival break my Mom came and lend me some money, I had also told her that I need a badminton racket to prepare for my department's badminton team. And then my sister scolded me that how awful there's a college student who still call his mother to buy stuff, I could have go buy one buy myself but I was desperately short.

So perhaps next month, I might go find some part-time work in or near my school. But since I'm still in first year, which I should focus on my schoolwork the most. It still boggles me whether I should or not.
Why don't you go flip some burgers in the meantime. Or work at a grocery store or whatever. Apparently that's how those who still go to school make their money.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Why don't you go flip some burgers in the meantime. Or work at a grocery store or whatever. Apparently that's how those who still go to school make their money.
That could be the case, but will it take too many of my time when I should focus on my school work? I guess time arrangement is really gonna be a challenge.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Pretty fine I guess. I had watch your match videos recently, how was 3v3 match? One user @Shirma Akayaku , decide to lock her Smashboards account up. I'm guessing she's wants to focus on Squidboards.
And you might had know that I added your Skype, I hope you won't mind. Do you use your Skype often?
No, I don't really go on skype much. But thank you for adding me to the skype group.

Just waiting for my next doctors appointment Thursday and see if I'll be medically cleared to return to work and trying to get some money.
That's good, make that money and feel better~! <3

Sick, but hanging in there. Hopefully It'll go away by the end of the week so I can get my hype for the Fighter Ballot fully loaded.
Awww, hope you feel better! And yes I can't wait for the ballot to end and for Shantae to get into the game~!

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
I'm doing great.
School and MGSV like I have been doing all this month. :p
That could be the case, but will it take too many of my time when I should focus on my school work? I guess time arrangement is really gonna be a challenge.
If you can, waiting tables is a extremely good job. Good pay and those tips. Really good wat to get money and an easy side job.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
No, I don't really go on skype much. But thank you for adding me to the skype group.
Oh, I see...
I remember there was a video of 3v3 Smash tournament, I looks kind of rough.
Thanks, man. I'm ready to make it rain, too.
I see your avatar changed, where's Rosalina?
I'm doing great.
School and MGSV like I have been doing all this month. :p
Nice
If you can, waiting tables is a extremely good job. Good pay and those tips. Really good wat to get money and an easy side job.
Perhaps so, there are a lot of small restaurants near my school. I'm not sure if this is the same case in Taiwan though. You might only get well paid in some moderate restaurants, and some big restaurnats requires hospitality internship. Restaurants that serves normal cuisines I'm not really sure about that.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Regarding anime, I cannot stand moderate amounts of fanservice in them. My favorite anime, Fate/0, is really interesting in the sense that it barely contains any fanservice despite being based on an H-Game (only one short scene comes to mind and that's at the very end). I prefer story lines where the good v evil morality is blurred to the point where those descriptions become obsolete and characters are judged on their actions and morals (there's roughly 14 main characters here and they all get considerable screen time and development). The philosophical Kino's Journey also applies, being more of a collection of vignettes than a grand overarching story.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Here's a neat drawing that I came across...

She looks nice in it along with her dress.
If this counts as a double post along with the other below, then forgive me XD

Thanks, man. I'm ready to make it rain, too.

Good luck with the doctor and making that money, too. Try to make it, rain even harder than the water drops XD

I think I have seen this before... looks beautiful.
Now this is perfect for not only celebrating the 300th page mark but also the 12000th posts on this thread as well LOL.
I guess so. Hang in there on college, man.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I got a care package today.

The Rosalina shirt had a REALLY strong smell of vinegar coming off it for some reason, though...it's kinda died down since I've started wearing it though.

Also my Rosalina collection is complete now I guess!

Also, Mini-miibo:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47

The Rosalina shirt had a REALLY strong smell of vinegar coming off it for some reason, though...it's kinda died down since I've started wearing it though.

Also, Mini-miibo:

Cool shirt and Rosalina collection. Where did you get the Cat Rosalina amiibo?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Cool shirt and Rosalina collection. Where did you get the Cat Rosalina amiibo?
It's not actually an Amiibo, it's a chocolate egg figure from a 3D World series in Japan.

Normally, you're supposed to find them inside chocolate eggs and you get a random figure. Cat Rosalina in particular is a secret figure that they didn't advertise and was super rare.

I got lucky and found someone selling her on Amazon US though. They didn't ship to Ireland, but luckily one of my best friends lives in New York, and since he was sending me stuff anyway, he was willing to let me ship it to his house and put it in with all of the other stuff.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

Also, Mini-miibo:

Where did you get that Rosalina shirt at?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Where did you get that Rosalina shirt at?
I'll have to ask my friend where he got it, since he got it for me as a surprise birthday present. He's not on Skype right now though.

I was expecting Kirby as he asked me which Kirby plushie I would like most, and I knew he was getting me a t-shirt since he had to ask for my shirt size, but from the hint he gave me, I though it was going to be this Freedom Planet t-shirt:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'll have to ask my friend where he got it, since he got it for me as a surprise birthday present. He's not on Skype right now though.

I was expecting Kirby as he asked me which Kirby plushie I would like most, and I knew he was getting me a t-shirt since he had to ask for my shirt size, but from the hint he gave me, I though it was going to be this Freedom Planet t-shirt:

Damn, I want one of those, too. I would pay double just to get that Rosa shirt, I don't care how much it costs.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Someone made this really cool artwork of Rosalina & Luma in the art style of the Smash 64 promo art.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Also, Mini-miibo:

Nice collect you got there.

There was typhoon yesterday so the Internet in my dorm went dead for nearly a day, that's why I went silent for a while.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
User was warned for this post
Okay, this morning I saw a video about sexiest Nintendo characters, I was completely not surprised that Rosalina made in to this list,however Nathaniel actually describe Rosalina quite well in this video. But No 1 could be quite surprising.
And gosh, did I mention this videos thumbnail is even a bit too suggestive that it gave me warning? The thumbnail already spoil some of the characters that made on to this list though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJWI0W5Oq94

Moderator Edit: The video has an image that's too suggestive for the SmashBoards. As a result, it has been removed.

User Edit: Personally think this kind of action is a bit overwhelmed, but still, I will repost the video then. But just post the link.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Okay, this morning I saw a video about sexiest Nintendo characters, I was completely not surprised that Rosalina made in to this list,however Nathaniel actually describe Rosalina quite well in this video. But No 1 could be quite surprising.
*video removed for containing suggestive images*
"She's Rosalicious."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also the fact that he is yet another person who views her as a princess means he literally bumped her down a few spots. Realising she is a goddess/fourth dimensional being (as I've heard suggested)/"SOMETHING SOMETHING THAT'S LUDICROUSLY POWERFUL WITH MANY POWERS INCLUDING THE GOOD OL', RATHER HILARIOUS HAVING A LITERAL UNIVERSE IN HER GOWN" makes her a ton more sexy in my book than if she were just another run of the mill princess.

Also it surprises me that people never bring up Rosalina's shoulders and neck when talking about her in these kinds of YouTube videos. And the fact she probably doesn't wear a bra at all.

I mean it's surprising they don't bring up a lot of things, but those things specifically. Seriously, I have never been so particularly drawn to those areas of a woman's body, but something about Rosalina's neck/shoulder area just looks like pure perfection.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
"She's Rosalicious."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also the fact that he is yet another person who views her as a princess means he literally bumped her down a few spots. Realising she is a goddess/fourth dimensional being (as I've heard suggested)/"SOMETHING SOMETHING THAT'S LUDICROUSLY POWERFUL WITH MANY POWERS INCLUDING THE GOOD OL', RATHER HILARIOUS HAVING A LITERAL UNIVERSE IN HER GOWN" makes her a ton more sexy in my book than if she were just another run of the mill princess.

Also it surprises me that people never bring up Rosalina's shoulders and neck when talking about her in these kinds of YouTube videos. And the fact she probably doesn't wear a bra at all.

I mean it's surprising they don't bring up a lot of things, but those things specifically. Seriously, I have never been so particularly drawn to those areas of a woman's body, but something about Rosalina's neck/shoulder area just looks like pure perfection.

Well, glad that he never really mentions Rosalina a princess.
Uh yeah, but so is Palutena on this list who is right behind Rosalina, but of course Nathaniel can't mention that in this video since perhaps they try to make their video kid friendly I guess.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
*video removed for containing suggestive images*
There two things for me to say about this video. One, a man in this video, WTF XD I thought it was suppose to be about women and them only. Two, it should had been :rosalina:as number 1 and:4palutena:, second XD

Anyway, I didn't watch the rest since I only saw Rosalina, Palutena, and Captain Falcon, and I got bored because I'm not big on sexually and see women with more than just looks. I still got respect for Nathaniel since he makes good videos and making them, funny too.

"She's Rosalicious."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good eye, man. He never did talk about her shoulders or neck, but talk about Palutena's outfit, instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
There two things for me to say about this video. One, a man in this video, WTF XD I thought it was suppose to be about women and them only. Two, it should had been :rosalina:as number 1 and:4palutena:, second XD

Anyway, I didn't watch the rest since I only saw Rosalina, Palutena, and Captain Falcon, and I got bored because I'm not big on sexually and see women with more than just looks. I still got respect for Nathaniel since he makes good videos and making them, funny too.
Gosh, how in the world does that video thumbnail count as inappropriate content? I know there were some artwork in that thumbnail sure looks a bit inappropriate but can't believe that will give me a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom