• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You get light headed over something you see like a dead person on TV? Can say I don't blame ya. If it was a dead person in real life, then that's whole different story. I've always been interested in these types of shows ever since the day I started watching CSI while I was still in high school. Since then I got hooked up to other shows like Law & Order, NCIS and Criminal Minds.
We each have our own preferences when it comes to TV programs. I still watch certain animated programs that air on either Nick, CN, or Disney, but I don't go any higher than the TV-14 rating when choosing programs to watch.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You get light headed over something you see like a dead person on TV? Can say I don't blame ya. If it was a dead person in real life, then that's whole different story. I've always been interested in these types of shows ever since the day I started watching CSI while I was still in high school. Since then I got hooked up to other shows like Law & Order, NCIS and Criminal Minds.
I can only take minor blood, I especially love CSI's investigation part, and gun fights if there are any.
I like to watch some science shows like Mythbusters, and of course, MLB and NBA.
Some people just don't like or afraid of those horror and bloody movies, shows etc. We should never make fun of anyone's preference, I seen a lot.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
We each have our own preferences when it comes to TV programs. I still watch certain animated programs that air on either Nick, CN, or Disney, but I don't go any higher than the TV-14 rating when choosing programs to watch.
Whatever you say. I will say that still watch anime shows online, mostly from back in the day, during my free time.
I can only take minor blood, I especially love CSI's investigation part, and gun fights if there are any.
I like to watch some science shows like Mythbusters, and of course, MLB and NBA.
Some people just don't like or afraid of those horror and bloody movies, shows etc. We should never make fun of anyone's preference, I seen a lot.
The gun fights are the most enjoyable parts of those shows though I mostly see those on NCIS and its two spin-off shows.
Not really into those MythBusters type of shows. I rarely watch those these days. Can't wait for the new NBA basketball season to come out though I mostly watch NFL football.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Whatever you say. I will say that still watch anime shows online, mostly from back in the day, during my free time.

The gun fights are the most enjoyable parts of those shows though I mostly see those on NCIS and its two spin-off shows.
Not really into those MythBusters type of shows. I rarely watch those these days. Can't wait for the new NBA basketball season to come out though I mostly watch NFL football.
Who doesn't like anime if they like Rosalina? I still haven't seen one. Most animes are awesome.
Man, there isn't TV in my dorm. I can only know the results but can't watch it live...

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Er...what does anime have to do with Rosalina?
Well, not direct connection, but I rarely see someone dislikes anime but like Rosalina.

I just wondering about this recently...

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well, not direct connection, but I rarely see someone dislikes anime but like Rosalina.

I just wondering about this recently...
Anime and Rosalina are two different topics which go respectively on the TV shows and video games category. It doesn't matter if there are people out there who doesn't like anime but like Rosalina or the other way around.

Like I love listen to some hip hop music as someone who likes Rosalina. I don't care if there are others who doesn't like rap music but likes Rosalina or the other way around.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I tend to prefer College Football over NFL Football, not only because there are more teams to watch, but also for having much better overtime rules (in my personal opinion), and there's no such thing as the 2-minute warning that NFL is known for.

Of course, my father often toyed around with me when it comes to pass play rules, since in College Football, receivers only had to have a single foot inbounds when catching a pass, whereas in NFL, both feet had to be inbounds for a pass to be complete.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Anime and Rosalina are two different topics which go respectively on the TV shows and video games category. It doesn't matter if there are people out there who doesn't like anime but like Rosalina or the other way around.

Like I love listen to some hip hop music as someone who likes Rosalina. I don't care if there are others who doesn't like rap music but likes Rosalina or the other way around.
Yeah
Days in college really wears me off, can't get focus on my college these days...

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I tend to prefer College Football over NFL Football, not only because there are more teams to watch, but also for having much better overtime rules (in my personal opinion), and there's no such thing as the 2-minute warning that NFL is known for.

Of course, my father often toyed around with me when it comes to pass play rules, since in College Football, receivers only had to have a single foot inbounds when catching a pass, whereas in NFL, both feet had to be inbounds for a pass to be complete.
College football is alright though the only teams I watch there are the Texas A&Ms and the USC Gamecocks. But the NFL is still my go to football league. Never really played football myself when I was in high school.
Yeah
Days in college really wears me off, can't get focus on my college these days...
Keep hanging in there. It'll be all over before you know it.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
College football is alright though the only teams I watch there are the Texas A&Ms and the USC Gamecocks. But the NFL is still my go to football league. Never really played football myself when I was in high school.
Nowadays, USC tends to refer to the Southern California Trojans. It can end up being confusing whenever more than one team shares the same abbreviation, which has been the case with Ohio State, Oklahoma State, and even Oregon State; all of which use OSU as their abbreviation.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Nowadays, USC tends to refer to the Southern California Trojans. It can end up being confusing whenever more than one team shares the same abbreviation, which has been the case with Ohio State and Oklahoma State; both of which use OSU as their abbreviation.
USC for both Southern California and South Carolina does tend to throw me off but the mascots isn't that hard to tell which "USC" they represent. Same goes for the two OSU teams.

By the way, I noticed we reached the 300 page mark. What better way for me to bring out some Rosie photos.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
USC for both Southern California and South Carolina does tend to throw me off but the mascots isn't that hard to tell which "USC" they represent. Same goes for the two OSU teams.

By the way, I noticed we reached the 300 page mark. What better way for me to bring out some Rosie photos.

Nice pics, and how did you bring out the picture on here from Smash bros 4? I been trying to get on my computer and I couldn't.

Since we're talking about tv, I only watch old anime like Bleach, DBZ, Yu-gi-oh, and Zatch Bell. I watch a bunch of movies, but mostly on old movies(90s, 80s, and 20s), comedy(good one), Crime film, Crime drama, Action, and ones based from comics or books like Lord of the Rings for example. Tv shows are Castle, Smallville, and old school comedy like Martin. I don't have a problem with gore and blood, but for CSI, I could only watch it when I'm at the fitness center or I need to fall asleep, Sorry XD

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Nice pics, and how did you bring out the picture on here from Smash bros 4? I been trying to get on my computer and I couldn't.

Since we're talking about tv, I only watch old anime like Bleach, DBZ, Yu-gi-oh, and Zatch Bell. I watch a bunch of movies, but mostly on old movies(90s, 80s, and 20s), comedy(good one), Crime film, Crime drama, Action, and ones based from comics or books like Lord of the Rings for example. Tv shows are Castle, Smallville, and old school comedy like Martin. I don't have a problem with gore and blood, but for CSI, I could only watch it when I'm at the fitness center or I need to fall asleep, Sorry XD
I just take a snapshot pic and save it to my SD card, take that out and put it on my computer, upload them to Imgur, copy the URL and there you have it.

Yu-Gi-Oh! is one of my favorite anime shows ever. I watched it from beginning to end and I absolutely loved it. I also watched Inuyasha (another one of my favorites), Naruto and Bleach. I didn't get to watch those two because I somehow lost interest in those. I did enjoy watching them while it lasted it though. Of course there's nothing wrong with shows that depicts blood, gore and sexual activities like CSI, it's just a TV show. I'm sad that CSI is coming to an end on Sunday night after 15 years dominating the prime time broadcast.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
3DS pics are pretty easy. Just upload them to Miiverse and then copy the pic's URL. The new Miiverse album makes this pretty handy since you can just upload it to Miiverse without making posts. But too bad it has limit of storing pics.

Yu-Gi-Oh! is one of my favorite anime shows ever. I watched it from beginning to end and I absolutely loved it.
Yu-Gi-Oh is now just a childhood memory to me, I'm not a big fan of it anymore...
I'm an Asian and nearly every Taiwanese in my generation are anime fans, however I really like Hunter X Hunter and One Piece. My first brother likes anime novels such as A Certain Magical Index. My another brother is a big Attack of Titan fan.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
I just take a snapshot pic and save it to my SD card, take that out and put it on my computer, upload them to Imgur, copy the URL and there you have it.
Yu-Gi-Oh! is one of my favorite anime shows ever. I watched it from beginning to end and I absolutely loved it. I also watched Inuyasha (another one of my favorites), Naruto and Bleach. I didn't get to watch those two because I somehow lost interest in those. I did enjoy watching them while it lasted it though. Of course there's nothing wrong with shows that depicts blood, gore and sexual activities like CSI, it's just a TV show. I'm sad that CSI is coming to an end on Sunday night after 15 years dominating the prime time broadcast.
If you mean by wii SD card, then ok and I will try one picture of her, later.

Yeah, I watched almost all of the episodes and seasons of Yu-Gi-Oh along with Dbz and Bleach. As for Naruto, I used to watch it along with the movies until they drop the ball at the end and on Shippuden, it wasn't getting any better for me. At least CSI had a good run unlike other shows like Dallas which had poor choices and even though the show was good in my opinion, I'm not surprised that it was cancelled because season 4 would had turn out bad after killing off one of the main characters.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Yu-Gi-Oh is now just a childhood memory to me, I'm not a big fan of it anymore...
Yu-Gi-Oh! will never be just a childhood memory for me. I will always remember it for life, dammit.
If you mean by wii SD card, then ok and I will try one picture of her, later.

Yeah, I watched almost all of the episodes and seasons of Yu-Gi-Oh along with Dbz and Bleach. As for Naruto, I used to watch it along with the movies until they drop the ball at the end and on Shippuden, it wasn't getting any better for me. At least CSI had a good run unlike other shows like Dallas which had poor choices and even though the show was good in my opinion, I'm not surprised that it was cancelled because season 4 would had turn out bad after killing off one of the main characters.
I've heard of Dallas but I've never seen that before. A show would not be the same if the crew were to kill off one of the main characters or even if one of the main cast decides to leave the show and not come back. There were some other TV shows like CSI: Miami that I enjoyed watching but ended up getting cancelled mostly due to low ratings. The original CSI did had a long 15-year run alright and I can't wait to see how it all ends.

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Yu-Gi-Oh! will never be just a childhood memory for me. I will always remember it for life, dammit.

I've heard of Dallas but I've never seen that before. A show would not be the same if the crew were to kill off one of the main characters or even if one of the main cast decides to leave the show and not come back. There were some other TV shows like CSI: Miami that I enjoyed watching but ended up getting cancelled mostly due to low ratings. The original CSI did had a long 15-year run alright and I can't wait to see how it all ends.
Here's the link in case if you want to know which Dallas http://www.imdb.com/media/rm865051136/tt1723760?ref_=tt_ov_i

I might see CSI Miami if I see it on and find the channel. Yeah, when I saw one of the main characters being killed from a bomb being planted in the car, I think that was a stupid decision and it just destroyed the show so I blame the writers for being dumb***** for it. Season 2 is the best, Season 3 was second while the first is third. Yup, Yu-Gi-Oh will always be my favorite anime along with the others.

Last edited:

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
Eh, I'm not one for bloody stuff, not like I get disturbed by it, or like there isn't really good stuff that can come from it.

It's just that, from personal experience, it too oftenbecomes strumentalized and overused, the main attraction of the show, to the point of becoming oppressive. And of course something done like this can only result in a pure abomination

Kappa

One actually has trouble in finding images of this thing that aren't covered for 3/4 of blood.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well sadly to me it is now. I just hope Mario won't become my childhood memory...
One actually has trouble in finding images of this thing that aren't covered for 3/4 of blood.
Ok...
Hm.. I think that anime I heard it before, it has tons of not just blood but also many goros and other violence stuff.

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
Yes, that's the one you heard for, it in fact includes endless number of scenes where something random gets ripped apart, of course, not whithout 4 Liters of blood bursting out and defiating any physic law in the process, a youtuber riassumed perfectly this kind of animes
Boobs
Blood
End
And I think we have different definitions of "childhood memory"
Like, isn't that supposed have gone since your childhood?

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yes, that's the one you heard for, it in fact includes endless number of scenes where something random gets ripped apart, of course, not whithout 4 Liters of blood bursting out and defiating any physic law in the process, a youtuber riassumed perfectly this kind of animes

And I think we have different definitions of "childhood memory"
Like, isn't that supposed have gone since your childhood?
Why are there boobs? I only have heard there's tons of bloody scene...
Attack on Titan also has bloody scene sometime, but still, my brother is a huge fan. He wants to see the anime movie (Not the other real version which everyone seems to say it sucks)

We used to love collect Yo-Gi-Oh! cards since I was in elementary school. But now I would rather collect amiibos instead of those cards...
My sister had been Digimon like...for a lifetime.

Last edited:

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
That trio was initially used for Elfen Lied.
It's not as dramatic there but still very notable.
Because when an obviously possessed character gets hugged by his too dumb to live wife he's of course going to uncover one of her shoulders before chewing it, of course the camera angle makes that particular fairly visible for quite some time.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Why are there boobs? I only have heard there's tons of bloody scene...
Attack on Titan also has bloody scene sometime, but still, my brother is a huge fan. He wants to see the anime movie (Not the other real version which everyone seems to say it sucks)

We used to love collect Yo-Gi-Oh! cards since I was in elementary school. But now I would rather collect amiibos instead of those cards...
My sister had been Digimon like...for a lifetime.
I still have those Yu-Gi-Oh! cards I've collected in my small drawer locked up in a chest. I'll always treasure those for life. As a matter of fact, I might still collect some more sometime later on.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I still have those Yu-Gi-Oh! cards I've collected in my small drawer locked up in a chest. I'll always treasure those for life. As a matter of fact, I might still collect some more sometime later on.
As for my Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, they are nowhere to be found, but my sister's Digimon card most of them are still well kept in a card collect binder.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
As for my Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, they are nowhere to be found, but my sister's Digimon card most of them are still well kept in a card collect binder.
Eh, I wasn't really big on Digimon. It was alright but never really enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Eh, I wasn't really big on Digmon. It was alright but never really enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed Yu-Gi-Oh!.
It's not popular as Pokemon anymore.

And speaking of CSI Miami... check this out

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It's not popular as Pokemon anymore.

And speaking of CSI Miami... check this out
lol I liked how the Inkling Girl put on her shades, just like how the main character in the show does it. I forgot what his name was.

Man, I miss that show. I was really enjoying that one until they cancelled it. "woomy..." -_-

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
lol I liked how the Inkling Girl put on her shades, just like how the main character in the show does it. I forgot what his name was.

Man, I miss that show. I was really enjoying that one until they cancelled it. "woomy..." -_-
I think his name was Horatio Caine
From the character's Twitter page
Yeah, sadly it was canceled three years ago...

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I think his name was Horatio Caine
From the character's Twitter page
Yeah, sadly it was canceled three years ago...
Ah yes, him. I knew his name was Horatio but I just didn't remember what his last name was. Pretty awesome character right there and I liked him a lot. The actor, David Caruso, did a great job playing as him.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Ah yes, him. I knew his name was Horatio but I just didn't remember what his last name was. Pretty awesome character right there and I liked him a lot. The actor, David Caruso, did a great job playing as him.
He's rad...

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
I don't know if any of you seen this, but I found a picture of Rosalina on Deviantart and she looks great and pretty on here like on Smash 4. Plus, its alittle similar to Smash 4 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom