• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
So the same person who had the previous amiibo tournament did another one, and Rosalina vs Peach for Grand Finals happened again:

and guess who won...?
"And still world Champion...."

"Results."

My words on this: Again, I wasn't surprised. It was very close though. Rosalina won by +2.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Judging by your signature, you have 12 mains in the game, which is basically too much in my opinion.
The characters I rarely use so far are Pacman, Kirby, and Dr.Mario. I may go and change it. But just not now.
So the same person who had the previous amiibo tournament did another one, and Rosalina vs Peach for Grand Finals happened again:

and guess who won...?

"Results."

My words on this: Again, I wasn't surprised. It was very close though. Rosalina won by +2.
So, how did you train your amiibo? Can you give me some tips of how to train amiibo properly?

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I personally have 5 mains, :4kirby::rosalina::4rob::4gaw::4greninja:

I've got a question, How do you guys decide who you main?

I usually do it based on the characters themeselves.

Kirby I mained in Melee (my first Smash) back when the only franchises I knew were basically Mario, Zelda and Pokemon. I liked him because he was really cute and could copy abilities. These days Kirby is one of my favourite franchises, and Kirby one of my favourite characters. He's so awesome and cute and murderous.

R.O.B. I mentioned a while back for liking him a lot because we have basically the same name. I mained him in Mario Kart DS and when the Ancient Minister revealed his true self, I was super excited...... I still wish his Famicom design was default though. And all the hate he recieved and expected cuts just strengthen the bond I share with him, I love R.O.B. the same way a kid loves their favourite Teddy Bear, which I have experience in since I still have my top 3 favourite stuffed toys (Their names are Little Bear, Red Spot (A frog with Red Spots) and uh... I have no I dea how I'm suppose to spell the other bears name since I was really young when I got him and I gave him a really weird name. I'll try Rarj, or Rarg or something along those linesm He's a big furry bear who is Little Bears Dad. (Little Bear is My absolute favourite though, I've had him for longer than I can remember)

Greninja felt like a major victory. Back in the pre-release days, all I saw were people going how the pokemon line-up would be the Brawl 4 + Mewtwo, Brawl 4 + Mewtwo no newcomers, i felt like the only one who actually expected a Pokemon newcomer and also expected Mewtwo not to be on the initial roster. Although my hope was Kalos Trainer, the main reason I wanted him was for the awesomeness that was my Gen 6 starter. Like most people, I actually got confused in his trailer and thought it was Mewtwo. I also didn't like Charizard and was really REALLY annoyed at what they did there, so that moment there was one of the most hype deflating moments during the entire pre-release, and they showed who was REALLY in the Shadows. My reaction was gold. Because of the timing of the direct being during the day and Mum was outside hanging out the clothes, I could let my happiness burst, I had the Gamepad in my hand clapping my feet together shouting in jor "Greninja Greninja Greninja Greninja Greninja Greninja!" It was so happy. TAKE THAT HATERS

Game & watch is a bit of an oddball, I didn't start maining him until Brawl, He was the only character I started maining strictly because I liked how he played, however from there it lead to me just likeing him and I now main him in other smash games even if he's not as fun to play (Although when comes to keeping people away from the stage in Smash4, I find I'm best at it with G&W)

Rosalina, hmm. No idea why I main her:awesome:
Jokes aside, like many people here I'm sure, she was my most wanted newcomer. I was intrigued by her the moment I saw here in the Galaxy manual. She was announced for 3D World as a playable character on my Birthday (although I think it technically aired the day after my time), and when she was shown, I just wanted to scream. It was 2 o clock at night so I had to force my mouth shut but I was super excited. That feeling you get when your most wanted is confirmed is like no other.

RandysRage

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere between the North and South Poles
I main Rosalina because I adore the ever-living heck out of Super Mario Galaxy. To me she represents all of the fun, happy memories I had playing it over at my now-deceased friend's house; the gameplay, the atmosphere, and the music.......good God, the music is simply superb. I also enjoy her combos, her recovery, her Luma shenanigans and the fact that she holds such a favorable matchup against most of the cast that my friends kinda hate me for using her, but oh well. Long live our glorious queen of the cosmos.

I use Bowser as a secondary as he has always been my favorite heavyweight, my favorite video game villain and the fact that he's effing hilarious in the Mario & Luigi series. I was more than happy to see the amount of buffs he got since Brawl (14th fastest runner in the game? Bowser Bomb can now shatter full shields if all its hitboxes connect? yes, please) and am content to see him comfortably mid-tier. Hail to the Koopa King, baby.

I use Luigi as a backup because I always value the underdog, and no one suits that title better than Green Mario Luigi. His moveset oozes with his unique personality, and the fact that his d-throw combos into just about everything is icing on the cake. It's Weegee time!

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

and guess who won...?

"Results."

Was there any doubt? It's Rosalina we're talking about!
I personally have 5 mains, :4kirby::rosalina::4rob::4gaw::4greninja:

I've got a question, How do you guys decide who you main?
:rosalina:- it's pretty obvious why I main her. I enjoyed the **** out of Super Mario Galaxy and I love her for who she really is as a character. Her calm personality, background story and overall appearance really touched a nerve on me. Plus, she will be the only Mario rep I'll ever play as.
:4megaman:- I never really played his games before but his playstyle is reason why I main him.
:4littlemac:- Never played the Punch-Out!! games before but I'm a big fan of the boxing sport in general.
:4ganondorf:- My favorite Nintendo villain ever. That's all I could say about him.
:4falco:- I only known him in Brawl but after playing Star Fox 64 3D, he eventually became one of my favorites just because of his cocky personality and stuff. Plus, he's the closest thing I have to Wolf so there's that.

I also use :4fox:, :4myfriends:, :4link:, :4lucina:, :4feroy:, :4ryu: and :4shulk:from time to time.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
:rosalina:She was my most wanted newcomer. Of course I was gonna main her. I'm so glad I ended up naturally meshing with her anyway, though, she fit like a glove for me, which made it even easier. I also am proud that she is the best character in the game. It only makes sense, she's basically the strongest Nintendo character canonically. Rosalina will certainly be my main if I go into tournaments, and I may even rep her exclusively.

:4sonic:Sonic has historically been my favourite video game franchise, and Sonic himself is one of my favourite fictional characters, up there with Rosalina. If Rosalina's my fictional wife, Sonic's my fictional best man, I guess you could say! I was ecstatic when he made it into Brawl, and I played the crap out of him in that game. So much so that it influenced the screen name I use on like, every website, including here. His Smash 4 incarnation took adjusting and I'm still far from perfect with him, but he feels better overall in this game, so I of course main him after Rosalina.

:4megaman:About a year before he was announced for Smash, I got into the Mega Man games pretty hard (mainly the X series). It was also during a particularly tough time in my life, so basically I view Mega Man as a representation of my determination to make it through. So it goes without saying that I jumped on the bandwagon for his Smash inclusion. I was so happy when he was revealed, and his reveal came at a perfect time for me. Like Rosalina, he's one of the most technical and hard to learn characters in the game, but he fit well enough for me. Come to think of it, Sonic is very technical too. I guess I am drawn to the more technical characters. He was also in the 3DS Special Demo, which gave me time to figure him out before the game released.

:4mario:I have no particular fondness for the character (aside from Charles Martinet being a superb voice actor for him), but I like Mario games well enough and am familiar with them. While I actually like him a little more in Smash as a character, I main him because of how he plays rather than deep attachment. He was also in the 3DS Special Demo, and I had a lot of time to practice with him. I may not have mained him if not for that demo.

:4yoshi:I've always enjoyed Yoshi as a character - he's simple and cute, and he reminds me of my pet dogs that I've had over my life, and I feel he represents loyalty. I didn't main him in past games because I didn't find him fun to play, but he feels great in this game.

:4mewtwo:He's not quite fully a main yet, but he's the one DLC character so far I have an attachment to. When I was a kid, I loved Pokémon, and Mewtwo really resonated with me, especially after the movies. I've been meaning to look into more of the lore surrounding him. While I think he needs some buffs in Smash 4, I still find him fun to play.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

and guess who won...?

"Results."

If the Special Flag wasn't present, however, then a sudden death would've probably happened.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Was there any doubt? It's Rosalina we're talking about!

:rosalina:- it's pretty obvious why I main her. I enjoyed the **** out of Super Mario Galaxy and I love her for who she really is as a character. Her calm personality, background story and overall appearance really touched a nerve on me. Plus, she will be the only Mario rep I'll ever play as.
:4megaman:- I never really played his games before but his playstyle is reason why I main him.
:4littlemac:- Never played the Punch-Out!! games before but I'm a big fan of the boxing sport in general.
:4ganondorf:- My favorite Nintendo villain ever. That's all I could say about him.
:4falco:- I only known him in Brawl but after playing Star Fox 64 3D, he eventually became one of my favorites just because of his cocky personality and stuff. Plus, he's the closest thing I have to Wolf so there's that.

I also use :4fox:, :4myfriends:, :4link:, :4lucina:, :4feroy:, :4ryu: and :4shulk:from time to time.
:4mario:- I have used him in almost any of the games he appeared in as a playable character. And it's really nice that they made Mario balanced, easy to use in almost every games, Smash is not the exception.
I just like Mario, that's all.

:4gaw:- Just like @ NintenRob NintenRob , I main him in Brawl too, I pick him up just for a try, but turned out that he was really a fun character to use.
:4link:- Mained him first in Brawl, and used him A LOT. Probably because I was looking for a sword main.
:4tlink:- I mained Link, so why don't I used this character?
:4sonic:- I was just hyped that he was in Smash, so I pick him up immediately when I got him.
:4kirby:- Kirby was one of the character that I already knew before Smash. He was suck back in Melee so I didn't use him, but in Brawl, he is really a great character to play.
:4drmario:- I mained Dr.Mario ever since Melee, but I usually prefer Mario more than him. Because his Smash range is smaller than Mario's, and a bit slow in my opinion.
:4villager:- I just love this kid, and once I mastered him, he's really tough.
:rosalina:- Rosalina is the only Mario character that I think that deserves to be in Smash, and by looking her Smash trailer, I've got to main her. And hearing that she's really an so-called OP character, I will definitely use her a lot.
:4myfriends:- I mained Ike back in Brawl, but I wasn't good. It's only recent I started to use him often(Even online match) after his buff.
He's also the only FE character that I like back in Brawl. I don't really like other FE characters thanks to my two brothers...
:4shulk:- I really have to consider him as my main, I have decided to main him ever since he was confirmed. But when I first used him, my mind was: Gosh, he sucks. But like Ike, after his got buffs. And learn his combos, he's one of my top pick.
:4darkpit:-Only recent, and still haven't get that good with him.
:4feroy:-I really want to try out Roy, and I really like his fire effect.
:4pacman:- Somewhat I seldom used him anymore... should I still consider him as my main? It's not like I suck at using him, I just rarely use him recently.
:4miibrawl:- My most favorite Mii fighter, he is really like Little mac+ ZSS. depending on which size you are.

And here are the characters that I used to main before.
:4lucas::4ness::4olimar::4peach::4ganondorf::4fox::4falco::4megaman::4greninja:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
:4mario:- I have used him in almost any of the games he appeared in as a playable character. And it's really nice that they made Mario balanced, easy to use in almost every games, Smash is not the exception.
I just like Mario, that's all.

:4gaw:- Just like @ NintenRob NintenRob , I main him in Brawl too, I pick him up just for a try, but turned out that he was really a fun character to use.
:4link:- Mained him first in Brawl, and used him A LOT. Probably because I was looking for a sword main.
:4tlink:- I mained Link, so why don't I used this character?
:4sonic:- I was just hyped that he was in Smash, so I pick him up immediately when I got him.
:4kirby:- Kirby was one of the character that I already knew before Smash. He was suck back in Melee so I didn't use him, but in Brawl, he is really a great character to play.
:4drmario:- I mained Dr.Mario ever since Melee, but I usually prefer Mario more than him. Because his Smash range is smaller than Mario's, and a bit slow in my opinion.
:4villager:- I just love this kid, and once I mastered him, he's really tough.
:rosalina:- Rosalina is the only Mario character that I think that deserves to be in Smash, and by looking her Smash trailer, I've got to main her. And hearing that she's really an so-called OP character, I will definitely use her a lot.
:4myfriends:- I mained Ike back in Brawl, but I wasn't good. It's only recent I started to use him often(Even online match) after his buff.
He's also the only FE character that I like back in Brawl. I don't really like other FE characters thanks to my two brothers...
:4shulk:- I really have to consider him as my main, I have decided to main him ever since he was confirmed. But when I first used him, my mind was: Gosh, he sucks. But like Ike, after his got buffs. And learn his combos, he's one of my top pick.
:4darkpit:-Only recent, and still haven't get that good with him.
:4feroy:-I really want to try out Roy, and I really like his fire effect.
:4pacman:- Somewhat I seldom used him anymore... should I still consider him as my main? It's not like I suck at using him, I just rarely use him recently.
:4miibrawl:- My most favorite Mii fighter, he is really like Little mac+ ZSS. depending on which size you are.

And here are the characters that I used to main before.
:4lucas::4ness::4olimar::4peach::4ganondorf::4fox::4falco::4megaman::4greninja:
Mario has been one of my mains since Smash 64 but now that Rosalina, my most wanted newcomer, is in the game, I don't need him nor the rest of the Mario cast.

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
:rosalina:I decided to main her no matter what because I was in love with her when I was playing MK7. I also enjoyed her roll in the Galaxy series. She is just such a sweet and lovable character overall. She surely is one of my most Beloved characters of any franchise.........sometimes a bit too beloved.(That's what I have been told :p)

:4zss:Just had a feeling that i should main at least one of the Samus. Ending up getting the feel for her extremely quick as she hits my liking for rush down and quick characters. She is also extremely fun to play as and offers a different experience every time I play as her. Not to forget how got she looks in her orange two piece outfit. I Probably use her almost as much as I use :rosalina:.

:4peach: God knows how I ended up maiming her. I really didn't pay her any attention when smash just came out. I can't even remember why I used her in the first place but i absolutely love her move set. I find her hovering to be extremely useful and her Turnips are so useful for zoning and doing combos. It feels great owning people with her lol.

:4drmario:The one character that I used a lot in brawl. Not much to actually say about him but i am pretty good with him nonetheless. Although sometimes i do find myself get dominated by certain characters with him. He sometimes does feel like side main to me. Like I barely use him anymore.

:4dk::4myfriends::4pacman::4samus::4sheik::4wiifit::4yoshi::4luigi::4bowser:
^My side mains and believe or not, I actually still have not used a good amount of the characters on the roster.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Mario has been one of my mains since Smash 64 but now that Rosalina, my most wanted newcomer, is in the game, I don't need him nor the rest of the Mario cast.
Some times I seldom use Mario because I think Rosalina is more fun to use.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
accidental post sorry.
I should quit using mobile

People in this IRC chat i use to go to always told me that I talk about her too much.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
accidental post sorry.
I should quit using mobile

People in this IRC chat i use to go to always told me that I talk about her too much.
I suppose there is a time and place for everything, so maybe some people would get annoyed if you talked about her a lot. People on another forum tried to tease me about it, but most of the time, I only ever talked about her because someone brought her up in front of me anyway, and even then, if it was teasing, I often ignored it, or just trolled the person harder than they could ever hope to troll me.

I can't get enough of talking about her, in all honesty, though. I'm always all ears when it comes to Rosalina.

TriTails

Smash Lord
I main Luigi, and I sometimes play Rosalina too...

I also play Sheik, Ganon, Falco, Falcon, Dr. Mario, (Dark)Pit, Marth, Ike, and... holy wow, I play tons of characters :laugh:.

Aside from few, most of those I play because I like their playsytle, but:
Luigi: Because I like him. Not much more from Mario, but I do like him more than the mascot. His playsytle also suits me well, COMBOS FOR DAYS!

Pit: Because Uprising was ****ing awesome. His character was very well made in that game and DPit was just bad***.

Doc: Well, Mario in a doctor suit. Mario feels too fast for me in the air (6th fastest airspeed omg) and I had to search for someone who is slower, and here I am. Yeah, I just HAD to main Mario and Luigi :p. Had Mario has his SSF2 speed, I'd main him straight away, but he doesn't.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:4pit: Kid Icarus Uprising got me hyped for Pit, and I don't regret it
:rosalina::4duckhunt: When I first saw them, I said I was gonna play them no matter what
:4mario::4drmario:Played Mario since the beginning, and Doc I missed him so freaking much
:4darkpit: I play Pit, that and Uprising
:4fox::4littlemac: Originally used to make the tryhards look bad, I just got used to them
:4link: Random button
:4lucas:Tried out all dlc stuff and love him way more than Ness
:4marth::4lucina: Awakening
:4megaman: He got me hyped
:4palutena: Wanted to play all Kid Icarus characters not counting customs
:4pacman: Waka Waka
:4rob: Random Button and Acestarthe3rd
:4robinm::4robinf: Wanted to play them since they were announced, took longer than Rosalina and Duck Hunt
:4feroy: He's my boy now, and best Fire Emblem character in Sm4sh
:4ryu:I told myself if Ryu ever returned to a Nintendo system, Id play him. No regrets
:4sonic::4tlink: Used them in Brawl, but Sonic is getting annoying and For Glory Links ruin everything
:4villager: incase of spammers (Spamus and Ness)
:4wiifit:Need a white girl in my life
:4zss:Nairo and many battles against he as Pit
I really need to stop maining characters

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
:4pit: Kid Icarus Uprising got me hyped for Pit, and I don't regret it
:rosalina::4duckhunt: When I first saw them, I said I was gonna play them no matter what
:4mario::4drmario:Played Mario since the beginning, and Doc I missed him so freaking much
:4darkpit: I play Pit, that and Uprising
:4fox::4littlemac: Originally used to make the tryhards look bad, I just got used to them
:4link: Random button
:4lucas:Tried out all dlc stuff and love him way more than Ness
:4marth::4lucina: Awakening
:4megaman: He got me hyped
:4palutena: Wanted to play all Kid Icarus characters not counting customs
:4pacman: Waka Waka
:4rob: Random Button and Acestarthe3rd
:4robinm::4robinf: Wanted to play them since they were announced, took longer than Rosalina and Duck Hunt
:4feroy: He's my boy now, and best Fire Emblem character in Sm4sh
:4ryu:I told myself if Ryu ever returned to a Nintendo system, Id play him. No regrets
:4sonic::4tlink: Used them in Brawl, but Sonic is getting annoying and For Glory Links ruin everything
:4villager: incase of spammers (Spamus and Ness)
:4wiifit:Need a white girl in my life
:4zss:Nairo and many battles against he as Pit
I really need to stop maining characters
You might have to pick which one is really your main. Being good at a lot of character is good, but if you have too many mains, they won't really be your main anymore. Otherwise you can just say you main random.

I think I should update my sig soon.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Super Sonic Galaxy. Featuring Rosalina.

Make it happen, Nintendo and SEGA. :p

I'd love to see more Galaxy stages ported into Lost World though.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You might have to pick which one is really your main. Being good at a lot of character is good, but if you have too many mains, they won't really be your main anymore. Otherwise you can just say you main random.

That's why Pit is the first one I had up. It goes from my best to least/more recent.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm black, white, asian, west indies, and Portuguese.
And red, green, blue and French?

People who "mains" more than half the roster don't really have a main. But less than half and more than 10 is still considered too much in my point of view. For me, I consider Rosalina and Mega Man as my true mains while the other 5 I consider my back-ups. I do have others that I use from time to time but I don't consider them as my mains or secondaries but merely just for fun.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
And red, green, blue and French?
I wish I was french. Always enjoyed the accent.
People who "mains" more than half the roster don't really have a main. But less than half and more than 10 is still considered too much in my point of view. For me, I consider Rosalina and Mega Man as my true mains while the other 5 I consider my back-ups. I do have others that I use from time to time but I don't consider them as my mains or secondaries but merely just for fun.
Same could be said about ZeRo, always changing to the next best character whenever he gets the chance. Brawl with Meta Knight, Project M with Pit and Sm4sh with Diddy, Sheik, and Falcon.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
I wish I was french. Always enjoyed the accent.
The german one sounds more melodic.
-No one, ever.
(I like german accent tbh)

That's how I got my two of my mains (:4zss::4palutena:) in Smash 4 personally. I just played them because they were fun, but I consider them as my mains. My list is
:rosalina:: favorite character ever, and her gameplay is really cool. Don't have a lot to say, I like everything in her.
:4palutena:: second favorite character ever. I like the fact that just for an U-Smash, she pulls out a laser. Just that. Also because she's quite surprising in a battle. Sometimes I wonder how I kill people (one time, that was because the wind her wings created pushed Falcon away. He was doing his side-b. He ragequit too...)
:4zelda:: In fact, I never played a Legend of Zelda game, but the way she acts, magic powers and goddess' reincarnation are enough for me to main her. There's also the critical hits she can do totally randomly, and I like when it comes when unexpected.
:4zss:: Well, I would have like to main her in Brawl, the problem is that you needed her final smash to make her appear... I wasn't really adapted to speed characters like her with paralyzing guns, so I played her just for fun, and I got the character right with time.

(yeah I never got interested into a male character's moveset), and it never was bigger than that. The character I used to main and don't anymore is :4samus: in Brawl, Melee and 64

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:4zss:: Well, I would have like to main her in Brawl, the problem is that you needed her final smash to make her appear... I wasn't really adapted to speed characters like her with paralyzing guns, so I played her just for fun, and I got the character right with time.
Actually, you could just hold the shield button before you click Samus and keep holding until after you click on a stage and it starts loading.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Actually, you could just hold the shield button before you click Samus and keep holding until after you click on a stage and it starts loading.
And you tell me this now.

No seriously, I did learn that when the Wii online was no more, and with the experience I had with her armored-self, I didn't want to learn a new main, knowing that Smash 4 was coming and I was expecting her to be in. It's true I could have train with her until Smash 4 release, but seeing the differences of gameplay between Melee and Brawl, I chose to wait.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
And you tell me this now.

No seriously, I did learn that when the Wii online was no more, and with the experience I had with her armored-self, I didn't want to learn a new main, knowing that Smash 4 was coming and I was expecting her to be in. It's true I could have train with her until Smash 4 release, but seeing the differences of gameplay between Melee and Brawl, I chose to wait.
Did you atleast watch gameplay of her to get a good feel of her? Like every non Street Fighter fan did with Ryu or I did with Pit. Usually helps depending on the situation.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It was also possible to change between Samus and ZSS mid-match in Brawl, even without using Final Smash. If you did a Smash Taunt, she would transform.

And in Subspace Emissary, you could select which transformation you wanted to use on any character who had one, once you unlocked the transformation.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I thought that using Zero Suit Samus was impossible after Samus joined your party in the Subspace Emissary. You can't use Final Smashes there after all.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I thought that using Zero Suit Samus was impossible after Samus joined your party in the Subspace Emissary. You can't use Final Smashes there after all.
Everyone thought so. I didn't know until Nairo did it on his stream yesterday. Only thought it worked everywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom