• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
How will you guys enforce this rule? Will this rule be enforced through the individual character forums? Or will it be updated in the Global Rules or something?

Not that this type of discussion happens very often (where I post anyway), but I'm actually kinda glad this rule is being implemented.

NO ZANDY COME BACK
I'm back. My Warp-book broke, but i'm back.
^^

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I saw your post, and gave it a like. Nice work.

My idea was a bit similar with the sages of each world, though they would be possessed by dark dragon magicians, known as the possessors. Rosalina would have to defeat the possessors to free the sages that they're controlling. The story would have 8 worlds, and as for the sages that would have to be rescued, they'd be the Water Sage, Earth Sage, Desert Sage, Forest Sage, Ice Sage, Mountain Sage, and Sky Sage.

The leader of the Dragons of Darkness would be the Dark Sage. And lastly, the dragon prince would be the Light Sage, though he wouldn't know until near the end of the story.
Cool idea.

TriTails

Smash Lord
My idea was a bit similar with the sages of each world, though they would be possessed by dark dragon magicians, known as the possessors. Rosalina would have to defeat the possessors to free the sages that they're controlling. The story would have 8 worlds, and as for the sages that would have to be rescued, they'd be the Water Sage, Earth Sage, Desert Sage, Forest Sage, Ice Sage, Mountain Sage, and Sky Sage.

The leader of the Dragons of Darkness would be the Dark Sage. And lastly, the dragon prince would be the Light Sage, though he wouldn't know until near the end of the story.
This kinda sounds like an Ocarina of Time + Majora's Mask plot :laugh:.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hey! I used to be Starlee.

All dem posts you have now, lol.
Really? Hi Starlee! Long time no see!
And how do you change your username without showing your previous user name on your profile?

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Why did you change your user name Luma Consumer Of Children to Kaine <3?
I was thinking the same thing. I was pretty sure Kaine used to be Luma Consumer Of Children with a Rosalina & Luma avatar. Kinda threw me off when I saw the name and avatar change. I thought he was a new user.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
How will you guys enforce this rule? Will this rule be enforced through the individual character forums? Or will it be updated in the Global Rules or something?

Not that this type of discussion happens very often (where I post anyway), but I'm actually kinda glad this rule is being implemented.
The users do have to be more vigilant by reporting any inappropriate topics to the moderators whenever they pop up. Also, this rule applies to everything at the SmashBoards, though it heavily has to be noted for the female characters.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina is the best selling Amiibo at Smyths.ie right now (unless you count the Wooly World bundle, but that has a game too).

YOU SEE NINTENDO I TOLD YOU SHE WAS POPULAR IN IRELAND WHY DIDN'T YOU STOCK HER SOONER???

Goolloom

Smash Apprentice
Rosalina is the best selling Amiibo at Smyths.ie right now (unless you count the Wooly World bundle, but that has a game too).

YOU SEE NINTENDO I TOLD YOU SHE WAS POPULAR IN IRELAND WHY DIDN'T YOU STOCK HER SOONER???
And in Canada her amiibos are pretty much non-existent in stores because Target closed down, and in other stores they received minimal quantities of them. Most stores I went to people told me they recieved 2 of them.
Looks like if I want them amiibos i'll have to go buy them throught the internet and the prices... Most of them are 30$+ on Amazon

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I was fortunate enough to get one online before they sold out quickly when she came out.

I also happen to have the import one as well, still in the box. :)

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I was thinking the same thing. I was pretty sure Kaine used to be Luma Consumer Of Children with a Rosalina & Luma avatar. Kinda threw me off when I saw the name and avatar change. I thought he was a new user.
Hahaha me too!
And more puzzled is about Starlee, she changed her user name, but I check her profile, it doesn't have a section that has her previous username. How's that?

Nice. I'm sure they will restock her .

I can get her whenever I have the money.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Hahaha me too!
And more puzzled is about Starlee, she changed her user name, but I check her profile, it doesn't have a section that has her previous username. How's that?
Starlee from the Zelda boards? No offense but I really don't care.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hahaha me too!

Nice. I'm sure they will restock her .

I can get her whenever I have the money.
They don't need to restock her yet, as she is still in stock in a good few stores (including my local one - I'm hoping she lasts until next Friday so I can buy one or two). She's just the best selling Amiibo in Smyths Ireland stores currently. They must have got a lot of her.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Starlee from the Zelda boards? No offense but I really don't care.
I remember she was a Peach main...
They don't need to restock her yet, as she is still in stock in a good few stores (including my local one - I'm hoping she lasts until next Friday so I can buy one or two). She's just the best selling Amiibo currently. They must have got a lot of her.
Same here, but buying is still gonna cost me a fair amount of money.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I remember she was a Peach main...

Same here, but buying is still gonna cost me a fair amount of money.
I main real fighters, not some perky blonde-haired s****.

And do you even have a job yet? A part-time job or something?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh come on :p
peach is actually pretty good
We talking in Smash or in general?

In Smash 4 anyway, she's...OK. I just feel that apart from her float mechanic, she doesn't really have anything going for her. She's far too weak with most moves.

That being said I'm not half bad with her myself, under a decent connection or just locally.

She was great in Melee and pretty good in Brawl, though.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I main real fighters, not some perky blonde-haired s****.

And do you even have a job yet? A part-time job or something?
Why yes I do. Why did you ask?
My job is just giving out ads on the streets for eight hours on weekends. I had worked like that for a month and I still haven't get my money.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
How much do you make each week?
I'm gonna say this in New Taiwan dollar, change the currency with Google.

I make 120 per hour, 960 NT$ per day. In June I did eight hours a day in weekends. So this mean I get 7680 NT$ in June. Too bad I can't work on every weekend this month because the company who prints the ads is busy...

And sorry, just curious, why did you ask?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm gonna say this in New Taiwan dollar, change the currency with Google.

I make 120 per hour, 960 NT$ per day. In June I did eight hours a day in weekends. So this mean I get 7680 NT$ in June. Too bad I can't work on every weekend this month because the company who prints the ads is busy...

And sorry, just curious, why did you ask?
You just kept bragging on how you needed money for some stuff you want and all that. That's why.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You just kept bragging on how you needed money for some stuff you want and all that. That's why.
Yep, I so wanted the money because it's has already been a month... and I'm eager to buy a Wii U.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I find it ironic that people say Rosalina is forced into games yet people rarely say the same about Peach, even though it's much more true there.

Like literally, she didn't need to get kidnapped in Sunshine. Mario had a perfectly good motive for hunting down the Shine Sprites already (clearing his own name).

Not to mention that Sunshine is literally the worst kidnapping, in the sense that she had AMPLE time to get away. She literally just stood there and let Shadow Mario take her. At least in the Galaxy games, the kidnappings are actually convincing.

It's not so much a problem with the character herself though, more how she's utilised. Because Peach can be entertaining when the people making the game with her want her to be.

Rosalina also had a similar problem in Galaxy (goddess of the cosmos can clearly handle this herself, but doesn't for some unexplained reason), though it isn't quite as obvious as just standing there and literally letting yourself get kidnapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom