• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
If I didn't know any better, the Zelda boards are getting more and more bitter every second. Might as well give my Zelda amiibo to my dog so he can chew on it. :yeahboi:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Why are you still wasting your time with them?
Yeah... I think I'll quit for a sec...
I like how I frequently use :4fox::4sheik::rosalina: at friendlies, but use :4shulk: in tournaments because logic
Logic? Shulk isn't a great choice to use in tournaments in my opinion, but I hope to see some that are good with him.

Last edited:
Logic? Shulk isn't a great choice to use in tournaments in my opinion, but I hope to see some that are good with him.
I think he's a great choice if you want to place at top 8. If you want to win, he's not a good idea to use. Pick a top tier for that
Finally a Shulk main, I have a question for you. What's your favorite taunt as Shulk and what's your favorite palette ?
Neutral or Sharla/Blue+Red palette

Now it's Shulk Time (Up taunt)

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
shulk sucks lol

rosalina is basically a hard counter because she's the only character that out ranges him excluding Falcon F-Smash so gl monado boy

shulk sucks lol

rosalina is basically a hard counter because she's the only character that out ranges him excluding Falcon F-Smash so gl monado boy
Clearly Levnei. I have ****ty character selection

That's how I live *****-boi :>

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
yeah nvm rosalina is like the worst character in the game everyone kills Luma so easily like POKE UR dED

luma is like a toaster y'know??

like u think it's rly good but then it steals your bae so when u pour water on it as revenge it just DIEs and you're like WHAT

yeah nvm rosalina is like the worst character in the game everyone kills Luma so easily like POKE UR dED

like u think it's rly good but then it steals your bae so when u pour water on it as revenge it just DIEs and you're like WHAT
I think this is my cue to get drunk

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

This is the most accurate analogy I've ever read.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I think he's a great choice if you want to place at top 8. If you want to win, he's not a good idea to use. Pick a top tier for that

Neutral or Sharla/Blue+Red palette

Now it's Shulk Time (Up taunt)
I see, thanks for the advice!

Me: Neutral, Dunban palette.
Or Smash art

but anyway, I've been showing more love to Falco (I'll add him to my secondaries along with Fox and customs Kirby). I feel like he isn't bad anymore imo.
Smash art is an art that I really like to use.
Needs some more Biddybuggy cuteness.

Yay!
Besides Biddybuggy, which other karts do you often use?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom