• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadeko Sengoku

Nadeko da yo!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It's not bad at all :O idk what people are talking about, i saw some lewd images on the Lucario boards....
You must be immune to them then. Those ******* are even crazier than those ******* shaking their asses on Tali's signature.

I don't know about the Lucario boards though. If it's anything like the Zelda boards, then I'm not interested.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I remember making some examples of a Luma icon over six months ago when you asked this same question back then, and it was ignored. Here they are again:

and the full-sized artwork:
I like this, @ Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy can we get this with the other head icons?

Also do you think we can get one of the Duck Hunt Duck?

EDIT: Never mind

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
How often does @Warchamp7 come online?

Do you think its possible to get head icons for Luma and Duck Hunt Duck? And has anyone ripped the stock image of Ridley from the Wii U version?

If :substitute: can have one then Luma and Duck Hunt Duck should have one.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So happy that they decide to shake their ***** to Sir Mix-a-Lot's "Baby Got Back". heh
Yep...

Summer here in Taiwan Kaohsiung is soooooo hot~~~

Last edited:

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Hi everyone, I'm trying to pick up Rosalina as a secondary or possibly a main given more time.

I'll be in your care.

Pretend I was able to find a neat weeaboo image of someone bowing and put it here.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Hello there ^^
I read that conversation about Rosalina for like months xD, and there's a thing I never see there.
Did anyone notice that in her reveal trailer of Sm4sh, when she catches Luma, we see her legs, and she wears tights, but when she plays with Kirby and Luma, she doesn't have them ?
That is not really important, but I wanted to say it.
I hope that wasn't said before or I will look stupid xD

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hi everyone, I'm trying to pick up Rosalina as a secondary or possibly a main given more time.

I'll be in your care.

Pretend I was able to find a neat weeaboo image of someone bowing and put it here.
Hello, welcome.
Hello there ^^
I read that conversation about Rosalina for like months xD, and there's a thing I never see there.
Did anyone notice that in her reveal trailer of Sm4sh, when she catches Luma, we see her legs, and she wears tights, but when she plays with Kirby and Luma, she doesn't have them ?
Are you sure that was tights? Or was it that was just her skin color?(I don't think she wears tights, same case as Peach in SSB4), maybe it's because her legs is in a darker place in the first part.

I also wonder why Rosalina has the powder blue flap thing lift up in Bowser Jr's trailer, it made her look... tough.
Anyway. Welcome to Rosalina Social thread!

Last edited:

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Hello, welcome.

Are you sure that was tights? Or was it that was just her skin color?(I don't think she wears tights, same case as Peach in SSB4), maybe it's because her legs is in a darker place in the first part.

I also wonder why Rosalina has the powder blue flap thing lift up in Bowser Jr's trailer, it made her look... tough.
Anyway. Welcome to Rosalina Social thread!
God, I had the same thought in Jr's trailer. I find that so ugly, there isn't any word for that xD

But, yeah, I think that are tights. I see them blue.
I think that's a beta model, but why would them change it in the trailer, who knows ?
Perhaps that's the trainee who doesn't choose the right model...
No seriously, here is a picture of her legs in the trailer

That can't be her powers which make them blue, since her hands aren't blue like that (or aren't blue at all in fact).

And thanks. In fact, I joined Smashboards a long time ago, but I didn't have something interesting to say, so I just watched xD

Last edited:

Nadeko Sengoku

Nadeko da yo!

I'll be in your care.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need to find some weeaboo images feel free to contact me ;) hahaha

Hello there ^^
I haven't really noticed the tights but I'll look into that now 0.0

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
God, I had the same thought in Jr's trailer. I find that so ugly, there isn't any word for that xD

I think that's a beta model, but why would them change it in the trailer, who knows ?

That can't be her powers which make them blue, since her hands aren't blue like that (or aren't blue at all in fact).

And thanks. In fact, I joined Smashboards a long time ago, but I didn't have something interesting to say, so I just watched xD
Rainbow Road looks glossy, so it could be just the lighting surrounding that cause her legs like that.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Rainbow Road looks glossy, so it could be just the lighting surrounding that cause her legs like that.
I don't think so. One can't even see the true color of her skin, plus, she's also floating at the end of the trailer, and we clearly see her skin.
Plus, when the camera goes to Roalina's head, the color of her tights/skin doesn't change. So that can't be a reflection, because if it was, the light would have changed a bit.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't think so. One can't even see the true color of her skin, plus, she's also floating at the end of the trailer, and we clearly see her skin.
Plus, when the camera goes to Roalina's head, the color of her tights/skin doesn't change. So that can't be a reflection, because if it was, the light would have changed a bit.
Really? I can tell that it's her skin, but perhaps it could be the lighting's problem.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Really? I can tell that it's her skin, but perhaps it could be the lighting's problem.
Oh yeah ! I didn't think of that !
That's perhaps a software bug. Seems legit for me.
But then, they maybe gave her tights in the first place because her dress wasn't sensed to be like that.
You know, it would have been the cosmos inside the dress, but just on the tissue inside the dress, not like that cosmic-foggy thing.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Yeah that's just the light from the road reflecting onto her skin.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh yeah ! I didn't think of that !
That's perhaps a software bug. Seems legit for me.
But then, they maybe gave her tights in the first place because her dress wasn't sensed to be like that.
You know, it would have been the cosmos inside the dress, but just on the tissue inside the dress, not like that cosmic-foggy thing.
Honest to say, I was really piss off when she was in Bowser jr's trailer, and I was heartbroke when she got spammed by Lucas in his trailer. I do like Lucas, but...
Yeah that's just the light from the road reflecting onto her skin.
Yep. And you can see the cosmos under her skirt behind her feet.

TriTails

Smash Lord
^I can imagine the whole situation freezes with no sounds except for flying birds on the background XD.

But seriously. IS THIS THE EFFECT OF GETTING STARBITS THROWN TO THEM AND FORCED TO SWALLOW THEM THAT INSTANT!?

Yes. SMG has an illogical way on giving out foods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom