• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hey isn't this a toy in Japan where there is a small machine that you put coin in and then you turn the wheel, and then there is a random plastic capsule toy come out? I might go and see if there's any capsule toy vendors that sells this.

I found this via web.

About the Direct:
COULD Rosalina be in Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games?
Gonna go make the thread.
It's actually a Chocolate Egg figure. Though I just bought mine without the chocolate part from a reseller.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
But yeah, while I am miffed that there is YET ANOTHER Mario & Sonic Olympics game, I do hope Rosalina is playable, or makes some sort of appearance in it. It seems Rouge (who was previously a boss character) has been made playable as a third Sonic female, so I want Rosalina to be the equivalent for the Mario series. She is long overdue for this series. At LEAST make her a boss.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It would be better if she were to be like the master of ceremonies of sorts for the game, which isn't much of a surprise since I've always believed that there would be another Mario & Sonic game at the Olympic Games.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
But yeah, while I am miffed that there is YET ANOTHER Mario & Sonic Olympics game, I do hope Rosalina is playable, or makes some sort of appearance in it. It seems Rouge (who was previously a boss character) has been made playable as a third Sonic female, so I want Rosalina to be the equivalent for the Mario series. She is long overdue for this series. At LEAST make her a boss.
Or rival character of you referring boss character?
Competing with Rosalina will be great! So just which type will she be? All around? Skill? Speed? Strong?
It would be better if she were to be like the master of ceremonies of sorts for the game, which isn't much of a surprise since I've always believed that there would be another Mario & Sonic game at the Olympic Games.
It's official Olympic video game after All, I bet Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games will be highly promoted in Japan if it comes out in the future on Nintendo's future consoles.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
So M&S has the tendency to add one character per type, two per series, so lets guess which characters will be in with what type:

The types are Power, All-Round, Speed and Skill/Stamina

My guess:
Rosalina: Skill
Nabbit: Speed
Big the Cat: Power
Rouge: All-Round

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Uh...

Looks like the four newcomers are... Nabbit, Diddy Kong, Rouge, and Jet...

No Rosalina.

*Insert really long made-up curse word here*
I'm not really that surprised by that. I mean, I don't see Rosalina as the type of character to compete in sports games and the like. It's as I've mentioned before, she would be better off as the master of ceremonies of sorts for the game. Though I never understood why she's playable in Mario Party 10, even though she's the only character I've played as (excluding Bowser Party), where she should've been an event character like Donkey Kong has been.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Don't assume that's all the newcomers. So far, M&S at the Winter Olympics was actually the only one to add any new characters (Bowser Jr and Donkey Kong for Mario, Silver and Metal Sonic for Sonic). London and Sochi didn't add anyone.

Also you can see Yoshi playing table tennis with Zazz from Sonic Lost World:

He COULD be a boss character but I don't know why they would pick table tennis for him if he was one.

Rosalina could easily still be in the game. Nabbit is the only new Mario character we saw (the Birdos and Boom Booms were part of team based games, like the Egg Pawns), yet we see two possible Sonic characters here (Rouge definitely looks like she's been made playable despite being a boss previously, Zazz seems more likely to be playable than a boss considering they wouldn't pick table tennis as his sport if he was a boss). Even if Rosalina isn't made playable, she could still be a boss. I could see her being the boss for Golf, and play similarly to how she does in Mario Golf: World Tour.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Lets just be happy there are no feet fetishes around here.
Rosalina does wear those lovely heels though.

If the past three Mario & Sonic Olympic titles have taught us anything, the roster has "never" changed at all. I'm quite certain that the same song and dance will apply to the next installment.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina does wear those lovely heels though.

If the past three Mario & Sonic Olympic titles have taught us anything, the roster has "never" changed at all. I'm quite certain that the same song and dance will apply to the next installment.
Vancouver Winter Olympics added characters though, and Rouge is definitely playable in this new one, as is Nabbit and Diddy:

Also, I just spotted Jet the Hawk from Sonic, who was previously a boss character, is also playable:

So we've got 2 new Mario characters so far (Nabbit and Diddy), and 3 new Sonic characters (Rouge, Jet, Zazz). Rosalina could still easily get in, she's one of the only possible candidates (unless they decide to be lazy and just make a Koopa and a Shy Guy playable).

It's also possible we have more than 3 newcomers per series too.

Last edited:

TriTails

Smash Lord
It's still a question if Zazz is a playable character though. If he is, then another Mario character could fill the missing spot (It'd look awkward if 3 Sonic newcomers got in while Mario has 2).

Though. Zazz was a boss in Sonic Dash. It could be easily be reflected in here.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's still a question if Zazz is a playable character though. If he is, then another Mario character could fill the missing spot (It'd look awkward if 3 Sonic newcomers got in while Mario has 2).

Though. Zazz was a boss in Sonic Dash. It could be easily be reflected in here.
I doubt Zazz would be a boss, because:

-Bosses were considered spoilers in previous games. They weren't shown off pre-release, certainly not in the first trailer. Especially true if this game has a story mode, like the handheld versions of Vancouver Winter Olympics and London Olympics.

-Table Tennis doesn't seem like it would be fitting for him as a sport. He's more of a speedy, crazy character. If he was a boss, he'd more likely be put into something speed or power based (he's pretty strong, as he can throw that moon thing around in Sonic Lost World). The fact he's playing table tennis makes me think he's just a regular character.

As far as the game itself, I'll consider it. Rosalina being added would help, but I REALLY hope they bring back the Adventure Tours mode from the Vancouver Olympics on DS, maybe make it on the Wii U version too. It was the best thing the series has brought. It was like a little sports RPG and the characters actually had fun interactions and quests. That game remains the most characterised Daisy has ever been, and it's a SEGA game.

EDIT: As an aside, I love the artwork for this game:

Mario and Sonic are SWEATING.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Vancouver Winter Olympics added characters though, and Rouge is definitely playable in this new one, as is Nabbit and Diddy:

Also, I just spotted Jet the Hawk from Sonic, who was previously a boss character, is also playable:

So we've got 2 new Mario characters so far (Nabbit and Diddy), and 3 new Sonic characters (Rouge, Jet, Zazz). Rosalina could still easily get in, she's one of the only possible candidates (unless they decide to be lazy and just make a Koopa and a Shy Guy playable).

It's also possible we have more than 3 newcomers per series too.
Hmm... ya know as soon they announced this game, I was going to make a thread about if Rosalina will be playable or not. Do you guys think I should make that thread?
I doubt Zazz would be a boss, because:

-Bosses were considered spoilers in previous games. They weren't shown off pre-release, certainly not in the first trailer. Especially true if this game has a story mode, like the handheld versions of Vancouver Winter Olympics and London Olympics.

-Table Tennis doesn't seem like it would be fitting for him as a sport. He's more of a speedy, crazy character. If he was a boss, he'd more likely be put into something speed or power based (he's pretty strong, as he can throw that moon thing around in Sonic Lost World). The fact he's playing table tennis makes me think he's just a regular character.

As far as the game itself, I'll consider it. Rosalina being added would help, but I REALLY hope they bring back the Adventure Tours mode from the Vancouver Olympics on DS, maybe make it on the Wii U version too. It was the best thing the series has brought. It was like a little sports RPG and the characters actually had fun interactions and quests. That game remains the most characterised Daisy has ever been, and it's a SEGA game.

EDIT: As an aside, I love the artwork for this game:

Mario and Sonic are SWEATING.
Wouldn't it be great if someone remake thus into a smash bros poster?
And I wonder why Japanese use the English word logo instead of Japanese word logo.

TriTails

Smash Lord
Out of six person Sonic is the only one to smirk.

Jeez. Some things never change.

Though. Really loving the artwork. About time they made Luigi look fierce.

About Zazz. I dunno. It just wierd they just picked him out of the blue when Zavok could have been a better choice (He played a bigger role in Lost World).

But then again.

Sonic Dash exist. And instead of Zavok, they picked Zazz.

Never mind.

I agree on the Adventure Tour on Olympic Winter 2012 Games though. It's a shame 3DS' version of London was handled differently. The mode was very fun.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hmm... ya know as soon they announced this game, I was going to make a thread about if Rosalina will be playable or not. Do you guys think I should make that thread?

Wouldn't it be great if someone remake thus into a smash bros poster?
And I wonder why Japanese use the English word logo instead of Japanese word logo.
I don't think you really need to make a thread for it, we can just talk about it here.

It's not like there's much that can be said at this point, other than it being entirely possible Rosalina is in the game.

Another thing worth noting is that previous games in the series did have Dream Events and music from Super Mario Galaxy. I feel like adding Rosalina as a playable character is the next step to completing the Galaxy representation.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't think you really need to make a thread for it, we can just talk about it here.

It's not like there's much that can be said at this point, other than it being entirely possible Rosalina is in the game.

Another thing worth noting is that previous games in the series did have Dream Events and music from Super Mario Galaxy. I feel like adding Rosalina as a playable character is the next step to completing the Galaxy representation.
Agreed, I always feel pity that Rosalina didn't appear in this series when I play the dream events.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Rosalina would only have a shot for appearing if Nintendo gives up an decides to give her a sports wear.

In Mario Golf World Tour it was alright since it wasn't mandatory , but in these games you can't go and float with a dress. You need to Run , to swin and so and so.

Rosalina needs 2 outfits for this game , a Swinsuit and a Normal sports wear and unless Nintendo decides to finally give her that kind of exposure then it's highly Unlikely she would appear.

it wouldn't be such a stretch though , considering Rosalina's actually body can be seen in her Biker Suit , so we would not mind seeing an outfit that's not a dress this time around either.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Rough Photoshop of the MP10 artwork, but something like this would be great for her. They could even make her use her magic just to make her gown shorter as like an intro thing. Then in certain sports like Golf, she still keeps it at it's normal length.

Heck, swimming events could actually be done with her gown at it's normal length. In Smash, her movements are very reminiscent of a dolphin. Wouldn't mind seeing her move like that in actual water.

And if she turns out to be a boss character, it will probably be for Golf, in which case, her regular outfit is fine.

Keep in mind this game is made by SEGA, so they might do their own thing with her too.

I could actually see Rosalina flying in running events because, well....

Also here are other concepts for a Rosalina sports outfit:

(Ignore the recoluring here)

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886

Rough Photoshop of the MP10 artwork, but something like this would be great for her. They could even make her use her magic just to make her gown shorter as like an intro thing. Then in certain sports like Golf, she still keeps it at it's normal length.

Heck, swimming events could actually be done with her gown at it's normal length. In Smash, her movements are very reminiscent of a dolphin. Wouldn't mind seeing her move like that in actual water.

And if she turns out to be a boss character, it will probably be for Golf, in which case, her regular outfit is fine.

Keep in mind this game is made by SEGA, so they might do their own thing with her too.

I could actually see Rosalina flying in running events because, well....

But seriously , That would be more of a Tennis outfit.

It has been made clear that , This game is Active in sports , more than tennis and golf so that's Why Peach was given a Shorts and Top outfit to match that , taken from Daisy's as opposed to her Short dress.

Rosalina needs to run and to have shorts , it would look Glitchy to Run with something that's not pants-like and also awkward and uncomfortable when everybody else has an appropiate outfit.

Floating would also be uncalled for considering she needs to actually participate , and floating would look off when everybody else is running.

And again , none of these would be a problem since Rosalina can run (3D World) , and can have way more appropiate outfits (Biker Suit).

Swiming with a Gown would make her look awkward too since Peach and Daisy have Appropiate Swimwuits and not to Mention that the Swimsuit is also needed for events like the one Daisy was participating in the Trailer.

Rosalina ribbon dancing in her dress? Awful idea.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Floating would also be uncalled for considering she needs to actually participate
Like I just showed though, other characters are using super powers. Tails is using his tails to float for his sprint animation. Also, in swimming, Sonic wears a life jacket. So they do give characters individual flair, don't see why they can't do it with Rosalina.

And the basketball outfit I showed above would work fine for Rosalina. Basketball is a very active sport, and women actually wear very short dresses in it.

And Tennis is a sport that requires running and jumping, yet women wear sports dresses in it all of the time.

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Correct me if i'm wrong , but what do the Women who participate in track races/ marathons wear while RUNNING ??

Is it a dress? No.

What do the girls in Swimming competitions wear when they are n the water?

Is it a dress? No.

Male characters don't have this problem ; in NONE of the games they change their costumes BUT the girls do , since they need to.

Basketball is a sport where you don't really run , like in soccer ; That's why White Mage has a short skirt in Mario Hoops 3-3 yet Peach wears her shorts in Super Mario Strikers.

There's a difference.

And as i said , the Ribbon Dancing-esque activities are a Big 'no' with a dress , too awkward looking.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
As someone who actually plays Basketball IRL, I can tell you your assertion is completely wrong. You absolutely need good running stamina to play, and you need to be fast. The basketball outfit Rosalina is wearing in that fan-art, would be fine for sports that require running. Keep in mind this is a SEGA developed game, not a Nintendo one. They put more care into staying true to characters in their spin-offs than Nintendo does. They'll do little ridiculous things (like making Sonic wear a life jacket for swimming events) if it helps represent a character's unique traits more.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
I'm not opposing to the idea completely but in this case , i think , that it would be more appropiate to give Rosalina a brand new outfit , her Normal gown or a short dress would not be appropiate in this case.

Then again , Peach has a short dress outfit (so does Daisy) , yet they Only use it in sports when you don't run that much.

You certainly need running abilities with basketball BUT not to the levels of track racing , Soccer , which obviously demand MORE.

Same with Tennis ; Basketball and Tennis Courts are MINIMAL in comparison to a Full track setting and a Soccer Field , so you indeed Don't run that much.

Hence why Peach can use her Short Dress in Mario Tennis and Mario Hoops 3-on-3.

But in Baseball ? and Soccer? And Olympics? where she needs to be significantly MORE active with her legs...

It's all about a more comfortable outfit , hence the Shorts.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm not opposing to the idea completely but in this case , i think , that it would be more appropiate to give Rosalina a brand new outfit , her Normal gown or a short dress would not be appropiate in this case.

Then again , Peach has a short dress outfit (so does Daisy) , yet they Only use it in sports when you don't run that much.

You certainly need running abilities with basketball BUT not to the levels of track racing , Soccer , which obviously demand MORE.

Same with Tennis ; Basketball and Tennis Courts are MINIMAL in comparison to a Full track setting and a Soccer Field , so you indeed Don't run that much.

Hence why Peach can use her Short Dress in Mario Tennis and Mario Hoops 3-on-3.

But in Baseball ? and Soccer? And Olympics? where she needs to be significantly MORE active with her legs...

It's all about a more comfortable outfit , hence the Shorts.
Basketball requires you to be constantly running and jumping and throwing a ball around for four 10 minute periods.

Track races, depending on the type, take a few seconds to 2 minutes to complete, and then you're done with the event.

Once again, a woman's basktball skirt based on her gown in design would be fine for Rosalina.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Basketball requires you to be constantly running and jumping and throwing a ball around for four 10 minute periods.

Track races, depending on the type, take a few seconds to 2 minutes to complete, and then you're done with the event.

Once again, a woman's basktball skirt based on her gown in design would be fine for Rosalina.
But last lime i checked , Basketball isn't a 1 man sport. It is with a team , and you can switch and have breaks.

Yet track Racing generally is a 1 man sport . The amount of Running is bigger in track racing since :

A) That's the whole point of the event
B) You need to win by yourself , no help but your legs. No teams , no second chances , not stopping , there's far more preassure.

Besides , Basketball is not an event in this game , so... choosing a short dress is kinda pointless either way.

EDIT: On a side note , i would assume that she has low chances right now.

Knowing the pattern in this games , ONLY 2 newcomers in each side has the shot , making it a total of 4 and since we have our 4 newcomers then the Roster is pretty much complete.

I hope i'm wrong though.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's not a one-man sport, but you are still much more active than track races as you are constantly sprinting with or sprinting after the ball. And it lasts way longer than a track race.

I've done plenty of track races too, but Basketball always left me far more exhausted. A track race is nothing.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Knowing the pattern in this games , ONLY 2 newcomers in each side has the shot , making it a total of 4 and since we have our 4 newcomers then the Roster is pretty much complete.
But we already have 3 new Sonic characters, and only 2 new Mario characters. They need at least one more Mario character (no way in hell they are gonna let there be more characters from one franchise, fanboys would get pissy).

And you can't say that's a pattern since they only added new characters once.

And they may not stick with just 3 new characters on either side either, they could always announce more. Rosalina was a late announcement for 3D World, Mario Party 10, and Mario Golf: World Tour.

"let's see what the rosalina boards ar-"

ugh
You know, if you are unhappy with a discussion's direction, you could always try to steer it in a different one. I don't see what's wrong with the current one though.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
The argument "Doesn't fit as rival for ...." doesn't hold much water with King Boo slaloming, E-123 Omega Ice Skating, Dry Bowser Ice Hockeying and Eggman Nega Skicrossing though.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Zazz is a playable character on the Sonic side.
Not according to Mario Wiki and the trailer isn't explicit on his inclussion since while Playing 1-on-1 Table tennis comfirm his appearence , he doesn't appear at all playing in groups.

In the case of Rosalina , it wouldn't make sence to exclude her in the trailer IF she was playable.

Showing 3 Sonic characters but only 2 Mario ones? That sounds far-fetched and unlikely.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Probably not here. You'd have to go to the NintenZone forum for that kind of stuff.

Rosalina would only have a shot for appearing if Nintendo gives up an decides to give her a sports wear.

In Mario Golf World Tour it was alright since it wasn't mandatory , but in these games you can't go and float with a dress. You need to Run , to swin and so and so.

Rosalina needs 2 outfits for this game , a Swinsuit and a Normal sports wear and unless Nintendo decides to finally give her that kind of exposure then it's highly Unlikely she would appear.

it wouldn't be such a stretch though , considering Rosalina's actually body can be seen in her Biker Suit , so we would not mind seeing an outfit that's not a dress this time around either.
Part of me feels like if Rosalina had a sports-themed outfit, it would more reference the White Mage's wardrobe. The only difference would be that Rosalina would wear shorts underneath her outfit. And as unorthodox as it might be to see her wearing high heels for such events, Rosalina levitates a lot more than she actually walks/runs; she can get away with wearing high heels. Heck, even Rouge the Bat continues to wear her typical boots, despite not being well-suited for sports activities.

For a reference to what I'm talking about...

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Zazz is a playable character on the Sonic side.
Unconfirmed.

He doesn't appear playing in groups, he can easily be a boss , and showing 3 Sonic Newcomers and 2 Mario Newcomers seems Unlikely in any point of view.

Excluding Rosalina if she was playable doesn't make sence either considering that she is always requested to appear ... so it's not likely. Unless unlockeable characters are a thing in this game , that is. But still unlikely.

The argument "Doesn't fit as rival for ...." doesn't hold much water with King Boo slaloming, E-123 Omega Ice Skating, Dry Bowser Ice Hockeying and Eggman Nega Skicrossing though.
It actually makes sence.

What do all of those guys have in common? They are Villians , enemies.

Rosalina is not.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Unconfirmed.

He doesn't appear playing in groups, he can easily be a boss , and showing 3 Sonic Newcomers and 2 Mario Newcomers seems Unlikely in any point of view.

Excluding Rosalina if she was playable doesn't make sence either considering that she is always requested to appear ... so it's not likely. Unless unlockeable characters are a thing in this game , that is. But still unlikely.

It actually makes sence.

What do all of those guys have in common? They are Villians , enemies.

Rosalina is not.
No, it was directed at someone saying Zazz can't be a boss character because table tennis doesn't make sense for him.
Rosalina probably won't be a boss character (but her Ice Hockeying with Lumas would be great)

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Probably not here. You'd have to go to the NintenZone forum for that kind of stuff.

Part of me feels like if Rosalina had a sports-themed outfit, it would more reference the White Mage's wardrobe. The only difference would be that Rosalina would wear shorts underneath her outfit. And as unorthodox as it might be to see her wearing high heels for such events, Rosalina levitates a lot more than she actually walks/runs; she can get away with wearing high heels. Heck, even Rouge the Bat continues to wear her typical boots, despite not being well-suited for sports activities.

For a reference to what I'm talking about...

It's important to note , that the developers always have show more detail in Human Females ; Namely Peach and Daisy.

Shorts outfit , Winter Outfit , Swimsuit , Short Dresses...

You name it , they have it all.

And the best part is that , they use each one of them in the APPROPIATE occasion.

Rosalina not sharing these traits , as she is Human too , is unlikely as she was given a Biker Suit like the other girls.

But why? BECAUSE IT'S APPPROPIATE.

Is highly innapropiate for her to use such outfit when there can be a brand new desing for her , that's more confortable instead of just butchering her dress ; that would be horribly lazy.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It's important to note , that the developers always have show more detail in Human Females ; Namely Peach and Daisy.

Shorts outfit , Winter Outfit , Swimsuit , Short Dresses...

You name it , they have it all.

And the best part is that , they use each one of them in the APPROPIATE occasion.

Rosalina not sharing these traits , as she is Human too , is unlikely as she was given a Biker Suit like the other girls.

But why? BECAUSE IT'S APPPROPIATE.

Is highly innapropiate for her to use such outfit when there can be a brand new desing for her , that's more confortable instead of just butchering her dress ; that would be horribly lazy.
To be fair, dresses don't work well for bikes and ATVs to begin with.

Anyway, I just think that Rosalina shouldn't be copying everything that Peach and Daisy wears, as she should have outfits that are unique to her.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Not according to Mario Wiki and the trailer isn't explicit on his inclussion since while Playing 1-on-1 Table tennis comfirm his appearence , he doesn't appear at all playing in groups.

In the case of Rosalina , it wouldn't make sence to exclude her in the trailer IF she was playable.

Showing 3 Sonic characters but only 2 Mario ones? That sounds far-fetched and unlikely.
The problem is you're assuming the characters in this trailer are the only characters in the game.

They showed 3 Sonic characters and 2 Mario characters now. Doesn't mean they can't show more in the future.

Zazz COULD be a boss, but it's unlikely, because bosses in these games are spoilers, and the handheld version will likely have a story mode too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom