• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Hello Space Elsa mains! On behalf of the Zelda thread, we would like to form a close, romantic relationship with your social thread.
Really?! When will people learn to stop confusing the two!? After all, Rosalina existed 6 years "before" Frozen even aired in theaters.

With that said, haven't you Zelda fanboys caused enough trouble for us? You did give us some chaos during Zelda's round 1 discussion period, and we do not want a repeat of that for round 2.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Really?! When will people learn to stop confusing the two!? After all, Rosalina existed 6 years "before" Frozen even aired in theaters.

With that said, haven't you Zelda fanboys caused enough trouble for us? You did give us some chaos during Zelda's round 1 discussion period, and we do not want a repeat of that for round 2.
It has to be a joke. They just look too similar to make fun of...

They did? I was absent from Smashboards during that MU, I remember there were a lot of users discussing Zelda, we're they really discussing? And shortly after I come back a raid happened in this thread...

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You lost me here. I meant what happened?
I want to say is, it wasn't just Zelda users who come to make a plunge, many users just suddenly flown in. One create a weird Rosalina x Zelda shipping...
And then cute Lumas, Wario and Ganondorf in Zero Suits (Yuck!)
I'm confused as well.
Sorry, about that...

And hey! Is there really another Nintendo Direct coming on May 31st in Japan!? That's only two weeks before E3!!!

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Sorry, about that...

And hey! Is there really another Nintendo Direct coming on May 31st in Japan!? That's only two weeks before E3!!!
It's okay. I confuse people sometime too, maybe...

WHAT !?

I'm so glad I understand Japanese right now.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
And then cute Lumas
Have another

I like cute things (hence why i main Villager and Pikachu (granted the villager i use is the least cute of them all))
I get all sorts of negative emotions when luma gets koed while im playing the two

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Although I do like the idea of her being the "higher authority" that Geno once spoke of serving back in Super Mario RPG. I would love to see a game about that one day.
i dont think she is the "higher authority" because Geno wouldnt take order from a character thats weaker than him and she cant control the star spirits she could just control the lumas

Aurora Sparkle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aurora-Sparkle
i dont think she is the "higher authority" because Geno wouldnt take order from a character thats weaker than him and she cant control the star spirits she could just control the lumas
LOL What? come on now. I'm a huge Geno fan and that post is just really dumb to me.
First of all there's no way that Rosalina is weaker than Geno. She is literally the guardian of the ENTIRE Cosmos in the Mario universe, she controls the power of the Grand Stars, and has even been shown to be able to RECREATE the freaking universe when she needs to.

All I smell from your post is some Rosalina hate. She could totally be an authority to Geno if she wanted to.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It's okay. I confuse people sometime too, maybe...

WHAT !?

I'm so glad I understand Japanese right now.
I'm from Asia, but I don't know much Japanese...:(
Have another

I like cute things (hence why i main Villager and Pikachu (granted the villager i use is the least cute of them all))
I get all sorts of negative emotions when luma gets koed while im playing the two
Me when using Rosalina & Luma at first. me too. But now when playing Smash Bros, I sometimes forgot about Luma when the match gets intense.

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
First of all there's no way that Rosalina is weaker than Geno. She is literally the guardian of the ENTIRE Cosmos in the Mario universe, she controls the power of the Grand Stars, and has even been shown to be able to RECREATE the freaking universe when she needs to.
I think the word you are searching for is cosmokinesis, she also repeatedly used gravitokinesis, but rarely made attacks woth the latter, it's not hard to see what keeps her from.

Aurora Sparkle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aurora-Sparkle
I think the word you are searching for is cosmokinesis, she also repeatedly used gravitokinesis, but rarely made attacks woth the latter, it's not hard to see what keeps her from.
Ahh, alright. I wasn't sure of the exact terminology, Thanks.
I do find it hard to imagine though, that Rosalina isn't one of the more powerful, probably the most powerful being in the Mario universe right now. It kind of seems difficult to get more powerful than Goddess of the entire Cosmos - unless you're like, God of all creation or something. XD I don't know if the Mario universe even has a God in that sense.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I recently just started playing Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Edition. It's an alright puzzle RPG type of game, I guess. The puzzle mechanic reminds me of the Bejeweled PC games I used to play.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I recently just started playing Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Edition. It's an alright puzzle RPG type of game, I guess. The puzzle mechanic reminds me of the Bejeweled PC games I used to play.
It reminds me one of the hottest mobile puzzle game in my country Towers of Saviors, which was a totally rip-off of Puzzle and Dragons.
Just look at it.
Right:Tower of Saviors
Left: Puzzle and Dragon mobile version

edit:
And here's Puzzle and Dragons: Super Mario Edition. Who knows if Nintendo will release the mobile version of this game or not.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I am back and you know what that means?

:4zelda:x:rosalina: will continue without the consent of either boards. :4charizard:

TriTails

Smash Lord
Come on now. SOMEBODY already passes out when he sees Bowser x Rosalina pics. You don't want him to go to a coma when he founds out... Zelda is his... another mother...

(No offense to either pairing fans! :laugh:)

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The Super Mario Bros. Edition, in a way, seems easier, since there are characters in that version who are given sub-attributes, which don't exist in Puzzle & Dragons Z.

Also, Puzzle & Dragons Z has a monster that's very infamous for its very high defense.

In the Super Mario Bros. Edition, the Spiny, Bob-omb, and Coin Coffer also have a very high defense, but their HP is on the low side, making them easier to bring down. However, the Spiny and Bob-omb are extremely fatal to your HP if they attack you; this is often the reason for why they take 3 turns or more to attack.

As for the Coin Coffer, it's very weak, but it will sometimes run away from a battle, meaning that it's not so much dangerous, as it is annoying to defeat.

And of course, there's Roy Koopa, who also has a very high defense, but by the time you reach him, you're quite likely to have some party members who can lower his defense, making him easier to take out; the King Bill is very useful against him.

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
Dat reference :D

Haven't been paying a whole lot of attention about this game but i'll admit that makes me wonder what other Easter eggs it has.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
LOL What? come on now. I'm a huge Geno fan and that post is just really dumb to me.

All I smell from your post is some Rosalina hate. She could totally be an authority to Geno if she wanted to.
Geno is way stronger than rosalina he killed a sword that's 3x bigger than a castle in 1 hit. Also why did she need a help from Mario in Mario galaxy if you think she is too strong and can do this by herself she is too weak without lumas she couldn't do a lot of things that you said without them. Also 1 luma is not strong as 1 star spirit. Star spirit>>>luma>>>human
You smell hate from my post? What? You mean that your a huge rosalina fan that hate to see someone who says "someone is stronger than her"

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Back from an amiibo hunting. My brother wants to get Kirby amiibo. But they only have the fourth wave and the rare ones....
P_20150530_123851_LL.jpg

whoops, sorry if the pic is side ways... I'll fix it when I get home.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I managed to get Lucina yesterday, both the Japanese import and the U.S. version. I plan to get Robin after I get her from my front porch.

Out of all the amiibos I have, the only one I got missing besides those two is Little Mac, which is the hardest to find.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I managed to get Lucina yesterday, both the Japanese import and the U.S. version. I plan to get Robin after I get her from my front porch.

Out of all the amiibos I have, the only one I got missing besides those two is Little Mac, which is the hardest to find.
Oh... I didn't see Robin today...
This is the first time my brothers have a chance to buy amiibo(Because of my dad.) Here are the pics that I taken when go searching for amiibos.
Here is the pic that I post last time, my brother wants a Kirby amiibo, but they have a bunch of Greninja and Jigglypuff, but no Kirby.(The pic is probably too big, I'll quote it.)
I saw Diddy Kong, Sheik(Left corner), Peach(Right corner),Mario,and Sonic in the front display already...the bottom sign is selling a PS4 audio converter -_- (Sorry for the blurry image because it was sooo hot outside)
They got Wii U GC controller and the adapter as well!
More amiibos, which one did you want but can't find one?(Yes, there's Splatoon,Megaman,Pit,and Sheik amiibo on the top shelf)
So many Splatoon amiibos!!!!( I sneak behind the clerk to take this picture...)
Sadly there's no Kirby amiibo, so I go to the next store (I'm in a street in Kaohsiung that sells a lot of electronics and game products.)
The next store only has these amiibos...
Pffft...............Taiwan has so many PS4 but no Wii U...
Oh wait, Wii U products are right here!
Xenoblade X!
Eh.. we still stuck in the 3DS era...
So in the end what did my brother bought? MARIO amiibo!!! Yes! He's so stupid:facepalm:!!!
It's a little ripped
And after unbooxed, there's scratches on Mario's hat!
But it still looks great though:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom