• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Don't bother with amiibos.

'What is Smash Bros.?' -People here

I don't remember seeing an amiibo in stores either... But I suppose I'll check tommorow.
Here: "What is amiibo?" Only a few people here who doesn't know Smash Bros.
Go check it out!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Geno is way stronger than rosalina he killed a sword that's 3x bigger than a castle in 1 hit. Also why did she need a help from Mario in Mario galaxy if you think she is too strong and can do this by herself she is too weak without lumas she couldn't do a lot of things that you said without them. Also 1 luma is not strong as 1 star spirit. Star spirit>>>luma>>>human
You smell hate from my post? What? You mean that your a huge rosalina fan that hate to see someone who says "someone is stronger than her"
Rosalina can make herself 3 times the size of a castle. Rosalina could wield the sword Geno destroyed if she wanted too. She also rebirthed the universe, which probably included Geno if he was still out there somewhere.

Rosalina didn't need help from Mario in Galaxy, it was gameplay-story segregation. We needed Mario to be the main character even though Rosalina could have done it herself if the writers of the game were allowed to do what they wanted.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Rosalina can make herself 3 times the size of a castle. Rosalina could wield the sword Geno destroyed if she wanted too. She also rebirthed the universe, which probably included Geno if he was still out there somewhere.

Rosalina didn't need help from Mario in Galaxy, it was gameplay-story segregation. We needed Mario to be the main character even though Rosalina could have done it herself if the writers of the game were allowed to do what they wanted.
The size doesn't matter geno still can beat her plus he can hold the power of the 7 stars anytime if he wanted and that power did come from star heaven wich will be impossible from rosalina to beat him because anything Geno will wish will come true. Geno only weakness is the dead enemy because most of his attack wont work on it but still can fight him if the dead enemy is not very strong as geno level. and when rosalina rebirth the universe she cant do this to star heaven because its very faaaaaar away and all the star spirits live there and they watch over the world
i can tell you how can Geno defeat rosalina easily
step 1: kill all the lumas thats close to her so she cant get strong power
step 2: destroy rosalina magic stick so she would loose all of her power
step 3: Geno whirl rosalina
Done.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The size doesn't matter geno still can beat her plus he can hold the power of the 7 stars anytime if he wanted and that power did come from star heaven wich will be impossible from rosalina to beat him. Geno only weakness is the dead enemy because most of his attack wont work on it but still can fight him if the dead enemy is not very strong as geno level.
i can tell you how can Geno defeat rosalina easily
step 1: kill all the lumas thats close to her so she cant get strong power
step 2: destroy rosalina magic stick so she would loose all of her power
step 3: Geno whirl rosalina
Done.
This literally sounds like poor fan fiction writing and is completely ignorant of a plethora of facts about Rosalina, and I'm not even gonna be bothered to list them because it should be obvious to most.

There's also the fact that Rosalina is immortal.

If you want to write poorly conceived "reasons" as to why Rosalina "isn't powerful"/"why Geno can beat her easily" that sound like something out of a bad hate fanfiction, or just wanna mindlessly gloat about why your favourite character is strongest while ignoring facts when they are presented, then boy do I have the perfect topic for you:

http://smashboards.com/threads/whos-canonically-the-strongest-character-in-smash.347421/

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My amiibo interests haven't been all that high after I got my hands on the Rosalina amiibo.
Oh man... I so want to get Rosalina, but on the web they recently sold at high costs. And sometimes details don't have it... and of course 0 money.

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
This literally sounds like poor fan fiction writing and is completely ignorant of a plethora of facts about Rosalina, and I'm not even gonna be bothered to list them because it should be obvious to most.

There's also the fact that Rosalina is immortal.

If you want to write poorly conceived "reasons" as to why Rosalina "isn't powerful"/"why Geno can beat her easily" that sound like something out of a bad hate fanfiction, or just wanna mindlessly gloat about why your favourite character is strongest while ignoring facts when they are presented, then boy do I have the perfect topic for you:

http://smashboards.com/threads/whos-canonically-the-strongest-character-in-smash.347421/
how about asking screwattack for a death battle between Geno and rosalina that would be better ;)

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Who the hell is Tosalina?
Gosh, stupid word connect thing on my phone's keyboard...:facepalm: it often happens since T is near R on the keyboard.
Her toes, maybe?

(was looking for a different one that's a little less suggestive but I couldn't find it)
Woah, now that's...one pretty Rosalina...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
rosalina uses her upper body to...

360 noscope skrub fgts in team deathmatch

Last edited:

Cree

Smash Cadet
NNID
NL-Michi
3DS FC
4613-9307-3814
"Who the hell is Geno?" *Googles him* "I think we're done here."

That Photoshop, I wanted to say, "Why.." but it keeps turning into: "Wh-Yes." Made meh laugh. ^^

As for Amiibo, I only have Peach atm because I subbed her, and I am hunting for: 9 Rosalina (8 pallet swaps and Cosmolina dress [Art class paid off for something]), Sheik, Captain Falcon, Fox, Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac, and a Link (which I will burn).

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Kanye West did a pretty good job with that. :denzel:

And about the amiibos, I'm in the process of giving away my Zelda amiibo to my sister so she can give it to her son to play around with it. Do whatever he wants with it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I am hunting for: 9 Rosalina
..........I hope you're rich then.

I'm a dedicated Amiibo Hunter. I want to collect every single Smash Bros Amiibo, and whatever other ones I like.

Here's all of the Amiibos in my collection so far:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
The main challenge is just getting your hands on even one of her.
That was just a figure of speech. Though the part about having enough money in my bank account, it's actually true.

If I wanted to, I could go for another Rosalina amiibo solely for Mario Party 10.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You'd really want a lot of money if you're gonna get 9 Rosalina's, though. You can't just find her in a store, you either have to wait for Japanese restocks, or go to eBay and pay highly inflated prices (she's among the rarest Amiibos).

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
You'd really want a lot of money if you're gonna get 9 Rosalina's, though. You can't just find her in a store, you either have to wait for Japanese restocks, or go to eBay and pay highly inflated prices (she's among the rarest Amiibos).
I'm all aware of that. eBay is the only place to find her and there's no way in hell I'm paying like $50 plus for one unless I really want to. Besides, I can't afford to pay that much anyways since I have my phone bill to worry about and I'm also in the process of getting a better internet connection.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
..........I hope you're rich then.

I'm a dedicated Amiibo Hunter. I want to collect every single Smash Bros Amiibo, and whatever other ones I like.

Here's all of the Amiibos in my collection so far:

Looking good :)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Er, I think the formatting got messed up there.

I'm just saying to not get your hopes up. In the US, she's exclusive to Target, and was discontinued in the US at launch. Her stock is pretty much gone, quite literally. Even finding ONE in a Target store is impossible.

And for more objective proof of that:

She's got the 8th highest sell-through rate of all of the Amiibos in the US. This is not saying how MUCH she sold, but how FAST her stock allocated to the US sold out.

There were a SMALL number of Rosalinas that popped up in a few Target stores after stock from the Port Strike came through, but those went immediately.

Best hope you've got for getting Rosalina at the lowest possible cost is if you HAPPEN to be in New York when she ever gets restocked at Nintendo World Store. And even then, you'll need to line up like, 15 hours early to get her.

Cree

Smash Cadet
NNID
NL-Michi
3DS FC
4613-9307-3814
Er, I think the formatting got messed up there.

I'm just saying to not get your hopes up. In the US, she's exclusive to Target, and was discontinued in the US at launch. Her stock is pretty much gone, quite literally. Even finding ONE in a Target store is impossible.

And for more objective proof of that:

She's got the 8th highest sell-through rate of all of the Amiibos in the US. This is not saying how MUCH she sold, but how FAST her stock allocated to the US sold out.

There were a SMALL number of Rosalinas that popped up in a few Target stores after stock from the Port Strike came through, but those went immediately.

Best hope you've got for getting Rosalina at the lowest possible cost is if you HAPPEN to be in New York when she ever gets restocked at Nintendo World Store. And even then, you'll need to line up like, 15 hours early to get her.
Thanks for the info! I knew the odds were against me but it is nice to know just by how much. Perhaps I did get a tad more hopeful when I found my adapter and GCC in one location. But, what I said is more of an ultimate goal than anything. I will have to outlive the scalpers and stats. :'D

Though, you gave me an interesting idea. I'm not far off away from New York.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Thanks for the info! I knew the odds were against me but it is nice to know just by how much. Perhaps I did get a tad more hopeful when I found my adapter and GCC in one location. But, what I said is more of an ultimate goal than anything. I will have to outlive the scalpers and stats. :'D

Though, you gave me an interesting idea. I'm not far off away from New York.
In that case then keep an eye on Nintendo World Store's Twitter. They usually post a day or two in advance of when they get Amiibos in.

https://twitter.com/nintendo_world

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
So I started to go through my Favorite games and wondered , ''Why doesn't anybody rip voices of my favorite characters?'' , like there's tons of BGM on youtube of basically any game you can imagine , but not so much can be said about voices.

Voices for characters are severely UNDERRATED , even if they are a critical part of a videogame.

So , following this , i started ripping my favorite characters from Many games voices.

I did with Rosalina in Mario Kart 7.

Now with Miku Hinasaki in Fatal Frame III.

And i plan to do this with many many of my favorite characters , that doesn't have their voices clean-ripped properly since Nobody does that.

Rosalina's voice from 3D world is going to be my next project .

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
THE FINAL PIECE OF MY PUZZLE IS WITHIN MY GRASP:

Had this shipped to my friend in New York, since Amazon.com wouldn't ship to Ireland. He's gonna send it on to me along with some other pending items as soon as he can.

I never thought I'd get one but I guess it pays to be a devout fan of a character.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
THE FINAL PIECE OF MY PUZZLE IS WITHIN MY GRASP:

Had this shipped to my friend in New York, since Amazon.com wouldn't ship to Ireland. He's gonna send it on to me along with some other pending items as soon as he can.

I never thought I'd get one but I guess it pays to be a devout fan of a character.
Hey isn't this a toy in Japan where there is a small machine that you put coin in and then you turn the wheel, and then there is a random plastic capsule toy come out? I might go and see if there's any capsule toy vendors that sells this.

I found this via web.

About the Direct:
COULD Rosalina be in Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games?
Gonna go make the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom