• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I, for one, main both Rosalina & Zelda...and Lucina, Peach, Link, and MegaMan.
Haven't seen you for quite a while! Things was getting a bit messy before.
I main a lot (Check my sig), but my most often use online is Toon Link and Mario.
That thread isn't very important, so there's no point of stickying it. It's just there to show off our snapshots, but apparently, no one has much, if anything, to share.
I think it's a bit important, since there's probably a lot of snapshoots need to post besides just post it here. We need to let them know. And important threads? What about that Rosalina Stage analysis thread? I think the snapshot thread has the same importance as that thread. C'mon, just try stick it for a while and see if any will post it.
For the ones who want to post any Rosalina gameplay screenshots, be sure to post it here:
http://smashboards.com/threads/rosalina-snapshots-thread.382031/

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Haven't seen you for quite a while! Things was getting a bit messy before.
I main a lot (Check my sig), but my most often use online is Toon Link and Mario.
Yeah, I ignored most of that because it was mostly stupid trolling and flame baiting.

My mains are in my sig as well, coloured by myself prior to release. I'd add Link but I am both too lazy (since he's Fierce Deity colour for me) and don't feel like it right now. He wasn't there initially because I didn't main him in Melee or Brawl and I haven't really mained him since the ol' 64 days where I also mained Luigi.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah, I ignored most of that because it was mostly stupid trolling and flame baiting.

My mains are in my sig as well, coloured by myself prior to release. I'd add Link but I am both too lazy (since he's Fierce Deity colour for me) and don't feel like it right now. He wasn't there initially because I didn't main him in Melee or Brawl and I haven't really mained him since the ol' 64 days where I also mained Luigi.
Oh yeah, if you have some Smash bros, Mario Kart 8 etc. screenshots of Rosalina. Besides of posting it here, post in this thread too!
http://smashboards.com/threads/rosalina-snapshots-thread.382031/

Smasher89

Smash Lord
This thread need more competive discussion, discussion on amiibos and stuff like that doesnt feel very relevant imo, unless you found a way to train the amiibo to be the most broken one.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This thread need more competive discussion, discussion on amiibos and stuff like that doesnt feel very relevant imo, unless you found a way to train the amiibo to be the most broken one.
There are a number of other threads tailoured to competitive discussion in these boards. For general Rosalina fans, Amiibos and other stuff are of course relevant.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
What would you say is your preferred Rosalina color? I like the black and gold, but because it's such a common color, I opt for the purple as well more often than the black.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I C U @Shaya
What would you say is your preferred Rosalina color? I like the black and gold, but because it's such a common color, I opt for the purple as well more often than the black.
Rock the black and gold. I've taken a liking to the yellow colour too.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I generally go with the default, but my favourite alt is the "White Mage" one.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I also wore that alt a lot around Christmas time because I thought it was quite festive. :p

I really like the black one and the purple one too. I don't really care much for the other ones though.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I mainly go pink and white. Very easy to look at colors that make her look pretty.

I go gold sometimes as well. Gives her a nice royal feel.

Ladyspiker

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6235-1432-1920
I know this is silly but I love literally every Rosalina palette. I think my favorite though might be her default or the Red/fire one. I would literally get the fire flower just so I could look extra fabulous dominating baddies in Super Mario 3D World. But I also really like the black/gold and green outfit. And the all gold matches the starting Luma and her wand very well.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Hello, everyone. Just thought I'd drop by and mention that I'll likely be frequenting the Rosalina forums more often from now on. Rosalina's one of my favorite characters on the roster (both from a character and gameplay perspective), and I'm intent on improving how I play her, so suffice it to say, I'll be around.

And by the way, default Rosalina is my favorite. :rosalina:

gameprodigy12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gameprodigy12
3DS FC
2423-2583-7165
I like them all, but I generally go with Red, Default, Yellow and black/gold the most. I usually make a fun side thing with most of the palettes whenever I can relate them to something outside of the mario verse.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
There are a number of other threads tailoured to competitive discussion in these boards. For general Rosalina fans, Amiibos and other stuff are of course relevant.
I just hope that not just because the thread goes too fast, there were actually one or two users post weird post (It may be Rosalina related, but it just disgusts me)
I generally go with the default, but my favourite alt is the "White Mage" one.
White mage is my second most use, my most favorite of course is red, red has been always my favorite color (As you see most of my main are in red). Just take a look at @ Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy avatar.
Hello, everyone. Just thought I'd drop by and mention that I'll likely be frequenting the Rosalina forums more often from now on. Rosalina's one of my favorite characters on the roster (both from a character and gameplay perspective), and I'm intent on improving how I play her, so suffice it to say, I'll be around.

And by the way, default Rosalina is my favorite. :rosalina:
Wow glad to see some users who has multi mains like me! And same as you even I main Mario most of the time, Rosalina is my favorite and I always hope that she can be in Smash ever since I had know her. If you had any problems, or just like to share some cool Rosalina related stuff. Stay on this thread!
And I kind of like your sig, how did you make them?

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Wow glad to see some users who has multi mains like me! And same as you even I main Mario most of the time, Rosalina is my favorite and I always hope that she can be in Smash ever since I had know her. If you had any problems, or just like to share some cool Rosalina related stuff. Stay on this thread!
And I kind of like your sig, how did you make them?
Actually, I had my signature made by a friend. I'm not sure how exactly he made it, though.

Speaking of which, this signature is somewhat outdated; I'm planning on getting a brand new one sometime in the near future. Rest assured, it will have Rosalina in it.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Actually, I had my signature made by a friend. I'm not sure how exactly he made it, though.

Speaking of which, this signature is somewhat outdated; I'm planning on getting a brand new one sometime in the near future. Rest assured, it will have Rosalina in it.
It's made by @KenithTheGatherer right? I already made a comment one his profile post, don't know what will he say....
Okay you say it is outdated, so what are the characters you are no more maining at?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Red is my primary color for Rosalina, followed by white, and then the default turquoise. I tend to have a thing for red palette swaps, but not for every fighter.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Red is my primary color for Rosalina, followed by white, and then the default turquoise. I tend to have a thing for red palette swaps, but not for every fighter.
I like to use red on every of my mains if they have a red color swap.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
It's made by @KenithTheGatherer right? I already made a comment one his profile post, don't know what will he say....
Okay you say it is outdated, so what are the characters you are no more maining at?
Well, the signature was originally meant to be more or less a list of my favorite characters in the game; this time around, I want to focus on the characters I truly play. That means cutting out Shulk, Palutena, Villager, Meta Knight, Charizard, Jigglypuff, and King Dedede. That would leave Rosalina, Lucario, Ness, and my eternal main, Robin.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, the signature was originally meant to be more or less a list of my favorite characters in the game; this time around, I want to focus on the characters I truly play. That means cutting out Shulk, Palutena, Villager, Meta Knight, Charizard, Jigglypuff, and King Dedede. That would leave Rosalina, Lucario, Ness, and my eternal main, Robin.
Oh............well me I guess I'll stay like this way. Even though some of you guys might complain for being "too much".
And yeah, you are a Robin main, so what's your motivation being a Rosalina main too?
And one more thing I would like to confessed to you that. There are two characters that I really like, number one for being :4bowserjr:, it is a nightmare that I still won't confirm him as a playable character. I can give you a dozens of reasons why he shouldn't be in Smash bros, and this is one of the things that I think Sakurai did wrong besides not adding cutscenes, for not cutting Bowser Jr.
And one of your main:4lucario:, sorry, I just don't really like him for personal reasons, cuz my brother use him to beat me A LOT of times in Brawl..........and recently online..........
So........if you don't agreed me of course I won't complaint, everyone has their own dislikes( Stop lying to me that you don't hate any characters) So which are the characters that you just don't like? Feel free to say it since you like Rosalina already. Just don't mock that character. Give use your legit reasons.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I haven't been in here in awhile. -_o

What up Elsa Queens? <3
Elsa Queens?:crazy:
If you look back of this thread, there was a number of users(Most from the Zelda thread) flown in and made a lot of posts. Some are fine and some are just for chaos..........
Hey! I've seen your Twitch stream! Your Peach was not bad, and looks like you like to use Black Yellow Rosalina and Peach right? And who were you fighting with in four player battles?
Oh yeah, there's a Twitch channel that hosts amiibo battles just like the Amiibo Fighter does! Go to that channel and bet for Rosalina!
http://www.twitch.tv/techstephen

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Thanks. I'm still trying to improve my characters, and I use my stream for mostly learning purposes so if any Rosas can give me advice on getting better that would be super helpful. I love and appreciate that so much, since I'm so bleh at this game. lol

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Thanks. I'm still trying to improve my characters, and I use my stream for mostly learning purposes so if any Rosas can give me advice on getting better that would be super helpful. I love and appreciate that so much, since I'm so bleh at this game. lol
Yeah, and not picking your minor stuffs but, try to minimize your offense words during the stream when things get out of hand, stay calm.
I haven't play Smash Bros for a long time, even more long not using the GC remote! So....I can only give you minor gameplay advice during the stream.

D

Deleted member

Who do I add on Skype so that I can be added to the Rosalina conversation over there?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So 10 more days until I can get my Rosalina amiibo. Been so long, but hopefully it's worth it. : )

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So 10 more days until I can get my Rosalina amiibo. Been so long, but hopefully it's worth it. : )
Me? Have to wait the money when it's Chinese New Year.
And I am really really definitely need a New 3DS XL

I realized that not only my circle pad is wearing off, but the inner black plastic broke a piece and then fell in to the gap, cause my circle pad to jam.......
Say, where did you get that signature from or who made it?
It's by @KenithTheGatherer

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
My preferred colour is the White with Red Accents, as seen in both my avatar and sig.
This was what I was hoping Rosalina's Fire Colour would have been, since it would have matched Mario & Peach's colours and gelled more with Luigi's as well, since the Fire Alts seem to basically be 'White' as their primary colour.

That said, as a colour itself, I love her aqua dress since that is my favorite colour (aka her default).

My least favorite colour was thankfully changed. In the E3 Demo (aka Best Buy & Comic Con demo), the green colour was only a slight shade different from her default, making it just about indistinguishable from her default colour..but they made it more 'green' in the final version, thankfully.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@ Claire Diviner Claire Diviner : I had to update the primary post for this thread. I really should've done it a lot sooner, but better late than never at this point.
Hey, we haven't made an agreedment yet! But........this is not bad, can we say this as an evolution for our dear Rosalina thread?
I've checked some of other character's Social or main thread, and actually some of thier thread actually don't have the "Social" tag on it. Zelda Social thread was indeed hot! But what about the newcomers? Is Rosalina has the most page than any other newcomer?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Sooo.

Rosalina. There is a patch thats been released so let's hope it didn't affect her negatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom