• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most annoying moves youre friend does on you

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
Gaaaa! Ive got two friends who own melee and one of them always does ******** moves on me like endless meteor attacks from young link or just repetitively doing smash moves with the c stick. Its like he's trying to tick me off or something. I wish I had a better challenge challenge, and please, tell me this isnt the best way to win

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
theres nothing wrong with the cstick. 2 things u can do:
1) learn to sheild grab
2) learn to wavedash out of range and then smash them back.

Toomai

Smash Ace
Well, I don't have any Smash-playing friends, but the computer has its share of annoynaces:

Bowser's up-throw: Mostly annoying because it holds you in for so long it messes up your rhythm.
C. Falcon's and Dorf's Up+Bs: I shield a lot, so this really irritates me.
Mewtwo with a clobbering item: Dash attack. 'Nuff said.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Mighty Dogg, I really hope that that is sarcasm... I mean, no one relies on just c-stick, but c-stick is USED...

anyway, I know my friends hate me shield grabbing, and have got in the habit of dash grabbing me, they think it annoys me, but really I think its just funny... one of them just learned how to jump cancel grabs instead of use dash grabs, so thats good though

Mighty Dogg

Smash Apprentice
I didn't mean using the c-stick is bad. I use it with all my aerials except nair and all my ground moves. But what i meant on my post is that c-stick spammers are noobs.. ( c-stick left or right with Marth, c-stick down with peach, c-stick up with fox ). I meant spamming thoughs moves doesnt let you win.

And sveet i can sheildgrab and wavedash out of a smash into another smash.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i held a smashfest and brought my friends with and i think they are starting to understand the importance on the adv techs.

edit:: okay you can shield grab and wavedash, why are u complaining about noobs spamming then?

Rock Lobsta

Smash Journeyman
smashing in general isnt noobish, just when you use it over and over again. then you should quit the game because you obviosly suck so much *** at it.

Xevelous

Smash Apprentice
Its when someone uses one move on you over and over, and ONLY one move, no diversity or
if they don't have enough guts to get close enough for a FUN battle.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
my one friend only uses....i'm gonna say 6 moves with peach, down smash (big surprise), nair, fair, forward throw, up throw, back throw, and dash attack, alright it's 7, but he uses the gay moves, but then when i use someone who ***** him (almost everycharacter who i use) he gets annoyed, (i beat his peach with mewtwo.....yea) and then i hate shine spikes....other than that i'm good

Yoshia Omega

Smash Rookie
my bro keeps useing the spin attack with link *GETS REALLY ANNYOING* he dosze it over and over lol and the sound gets annyoing lol

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I really don't get annoyed by my friends. Infact, they probably get annoyed by my constant spin attacks though. It ain't my fault, my friends can't figure out that recovery move (when not actually trying to recover) = getting pwnd.

Then again... I do have a friend that almost beat me by spamming Samus's dash attack. I was so shocked that it was putting up such a good fight. o_o

Blood Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Stos (Link)- edgeguard Up+B, nair, EDGEHOGGING
my cousin (Doc)- edgeguard cape, dropkick, EDGEHOGGING

I would lose leik 98% of the matches to them and would usually get discouraged and give some lame John

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
well i have to say, spamming a few moves is better than button mashing like my friend's little brother. we always play 3 ffa because we dont want to leave him out, and then he just sits on the other side of FD and spams **** and then just mashes buttons if we get close. that is the definition of annoying.

Jazzisforsquares

Smash Rookie
Hit and run lazers. When people just run away as Fox and spam lazers in a 3-4 player match. So it's easy for them to get away when I have two other people to worry about.

I friggin' HATE Samus Up+tilt, N-air, B-air. My brother is such a ***** with edgegaurding with those

Samochan

Smash Master
Aargh, the ledgehopped aerials, aaagh, the invincibility frames, raah the priority. >_<* *twitches* Especially when I play Kirby, can't really outrange or outprioritize Samus uair/fair, GW's fair or Sheik's fair. :/ And my friend can be so mean that he DI's back to the ledge to get some more invincibility frames. X_x Oh yea, and Peach's turnips when I'm Dorf/Doc/Link and off the ledge. ,_,

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
wow i think that takes the cake. freeze glitch is probably the most broken thing ever, its so broken it is banned from every tourney (where people would usually just call you a noob or scrub if you though somehting was broken)

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
lol most annoying move sum1 ever has done to me was a kirby player newb. All he did was down b and swallow near edge. He was very easy to beat but becomes a bore as all he does is fly, swallow and kirby drop. I countered by just shield grabs and faking advances towards him with Link. Pretty dumb isn't it. I tried to show him that there also were standard tilts and aerials and forward b etc etc but he just spat at my face and said: "Why the f*** are u telling me this you ***?!?! I am better than you! I lost because my skills were bloody sh**ty. Next time I'll beat u for sure f***wit!"

wakerofthewinds

Smash Journeyman
I have a few friends(eminem and CaptainKibbles are they're SWF names) who constantly mash the c-stick! They're usually Falco or Marth, and whenever I face them, they immediatley shove the c stick back and forth.
Now i'm not saying the C-stick is bad, just when you use it over and over, it gets annoying.

eminem

Smash Cadet
I don't do it anymore i use fox now and i havent contintly anymore you even seen me earlier

festizzio

Smash Champion
There's really nothing my friends do that annoys me, and if there is, I'll just find a way around it. Positive attitude! :)

Top Bottom