• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most annoying moves youre friend does on you

Banks

Smash Hero
lol schweppes, you are too cool. smashfest saturday nicka.

i hate when schweppes chain grabs foxes on FD, the only matchup hes too good at =p

jk buddy ur 2 good

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
The most annoying thing that my friend has done is his Kirby taunt. Somtimes he plays Kirby and goes to the end of a stage to taunt over and over. At first it's not annoying, but then the Hiiiii, Hiiiii, Hiiiii just gets to me and I have to go over and try to kill that thing. Then I let him grab me and he uses back throw and I escape and then he kills himself. We both think it's funny to see Kirby die like that, but the combo works on most of the n00bs we have to deal with at school:)

But seriously, we usually only do that to mess around. We mostly play my Link against his Doc.

Banks

Smash Hero
if you play as CF against a sheik, and the ftilt yo *** constantly, I think thats pretty annoying. but i dont play CF, just from what i hear >_>

The_Famous_SK

Smash Apprentice
omg if you ever get knocked straight up at kinda high percentage.... and then you lose your second jump.... and then they just ^smash or aerial ^smash until you get blasted straight up. I HATE THAT.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Desyncing the IC's and spamming those **** icicles.

GRRR! They're worse than falco's lasers! :mad:

SSBMNoobz

Smash Rookie
A quick guide for the guys getting pwned by other guyz out there. Dont use the same tactic over and over again. Same for u. Find a way to beat ur friend either he uses link b-up jump over him and Dair. I usually play with my 3 friends ffa. I was worst cuz i always use same tactic(C-STICK ^^).Now i do unexpected atks like i jump pretend Dair but go behind and Bair. So for u noobs out there, start building a style and a chain of combo and NOT IN THE SAME ORDER ALL THE TIME! But i still hate my friend peach....he always D-smash and U-smash..talk about pain in the ***

SSBMNoobz

Smash Rookie
If a friend using it on u, its probably falling from the field or while running to him. Be more unexpected and wait while he counters or jump behind him.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Ok. So he uses 3 moves. Therefore he's predictable and doesn't have any mindgames, and you should be able to 3-4 stock him everytime... O.o

Does your dad shffl his dairs? Non shffled link dairs are pretty **** easy to avoid if you ask me, and if he doesn't L cancel it then links sword gets stuck in the ground and he has massive lag that you can abuse with a nice combo.

As for me? Oh. I'm not a scrub. There are no annoying moves, play to win and get over it.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Ok. So he uses 3 moves. Therefore he's predictable and doesn't have any mindgames, and you should be able to 3-4 stock him everytime... O.o

Does your dad shffl his dairs? Non shffled link dairs are pretty **** easy to avoid if you ask me, and if he doesn't L cancel it then links sword gets stuck in the ground and he has massive lag that you can abuse with a nice combo.

As for me? Oh. I'm not a scrub. There are no annoying moves, play to win and get over it.
Some onne has issues;) . I hate it when my friend runs with Fox, Shffls, and when he shoots me enough with foxes jumping shooting thing, he wavedashes and smashes me up. Ofcourse, unless i get to floatcancel and grab him and chain grab, then he is scrwd.:chuckle:

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Some onne has issues;)
No, I don't. I asked some legitimate questions and explained that only using 3 moves implies a lack of mindgames and a predictable approach which would be easy to overcome and would be anything BUT annoying.

If you get annoyed by something in smash you should learn to not get frustrated as it does nothing but create an obstacle in your quest for greater skill. Frustration is the enemy, there are no cheap or annoying moves, don't be a scrub.

I don't like this thread, it's encouraging scrubiness. Scrubiness is bad, it breeds bad smashers and bad mindsets that will restrict some smash players with the potential to be good from ever realizing their full potential because they gave in to their frustration and decided to adopt a game playing mentality focused on a goal that is not winning/self improvment.

Sandy

Smash Champion
What really pisses me off is people who think "advanced techniques" are the only way to play anymore.

No, I don't. I asked some legitimate questions and explained that only using 3 moves implies a lack of mindgames and a predictable approach which would be easy to overcome and would be anything BUT annoying.

If you get annoyed by something in smash you should learn to not get frustrated as it does nothing but create an obstacle in your quest for greater skill. Frustration is the enemy, there are no cheap or annoying moves, don't be a scrub.

I don't like this thread, it's encouraging scrubiness. Scrubiness is bad, it breeds bad smashers and bad mindsets that will restrict some smash players with the potential to be good from ever realizing their full potential because they gave in to their frustration and decided to adopt a game playing mentality focused on a goal that is not winning/self improvment.
Please chill out Dylan,m'kay?

Believe it or not,it's possible to lose a stock or two to an F-smash spamming Marth(If he is quick).But the diffirence is,my friend can read my mindgames(Even though he is predictable) and still F-smash,I believe that if he practiced advanced techs,he would be really good.

He can respond very quickly.

enjoi06

Smash Rookie
My friend always uses Dr. Mario's pill and cape for spacing and edgegaurding.... i hate it so much... :(

The Black Cat

Smash Journeyman
This is how every match with my friend (Shiner) used to go.

Marth (me) vs. Falco (Shiner) on FD

SHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHLSHL

eventually reach him at an edge, fair, nair, f-smash him sensless

WD onto ledge A recovery again and again and again and again

kill him

lather, rinse, repeat

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
a friend of mine plays marth, and he constantly camps and fsmash spamms. he also spamms the usmash... ITS SO GAY!. he also jabs over.and.over.and.over.again.... its very annoying. i still manage to get around it... but it's still really gay.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
One f my favorite "techniques" against n00bs is pretty simple. Ask who they think is the worst character. Proceed to own them with him/her.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I hate chian grabs with fox,but my frien hates my counter happy roy.

I can stop a shine with conter,and pizz him off as well.

Top Bottom