• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most angriest shinobi: Soooooooo lovely!!! ;)

Wafles

Smash Lord
I may suck it up and just deal with Paul's. I miss Smash.
Also I requested different hours at work so I have a bit more freedom to take saturdays off now.

We'll see. Teams anyone?

Scythe

Smash Master
same here.. i'll play on whatever gets more entrants.. of course i'll bring my n64 controller just in case. lol

also we should probably bring this up in the other tournament thread.

also i need a double partner.
might as well!

Scythe

Smash Master
he said he's coming so he can't pull an eagleeye. pulling an eagleye is just going into a thread and giving strange reasons you can't go to said event.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I can't make it to this, I broke both of my legs and arms while parasailing off the Sears Tower yesterday. I also have a day long anime marathon planned for this day, and it's super important and I can't miss it or reschedule it. I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE THIS TOO, WHY DO ALL THESE BAD THINGS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME?

Dragmire

Smash Lord
I can't make it to this, I broke both of my legs and arms while parasailing off the Sears Tower yesterday. I also have a day long anime marathon planned for this day, and it's super important and I can't miss it or reschedule it. I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE THIS TOO, WHY DO ALL THESE BAD THINGS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME?
well ****, sounds like you can't make it to your anime thing either unless your going as a guy in a hospital bed

lol jk sorry you couldn't make it

also hype for project M, it's ****ing amazing

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
In spirit of Valentine's day, I will do all $1 mms.

If you win, the dollar you receive from me will be like this

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I may suck it up and just deal with Paul's. I miss Smash.
Also I requested different hours at work so I have a bit more freedom to take saturdays off now.

We'll see. Teams anyone?
welcome back. :reverse:

so uhmmm who's playing in the MvC3 tournament? ;)

first post edited. added MvC3 rules

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
SOOO much truth.

Norman doesn't count.

...? Does that mean like, macro'd directional inputs as well? Because yeah, that sounds dumb. I guess I just don't understand the term "easy" in this respect.
typo...my bad. was rushing when i updated the rule set.

EDIT:

Actually I shouldn't be apologizing. my ruleset was correct. marco mapping for buttons is fine (for some fighting games...different competitive communities have different rules on this. this is to caters to pad players). but mapping a move that requires directional inputs to one button is dumb and should be banned (hence what simple mode is).

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Jordan: pretty much. just reassurance.

Kenni: lolz

Anywho...I posted this tournament on SRK in the WI and IL threads. We'll see if that increases the attendance for this tournament.

We'll see what happens.

We'll enjoy MvC3/Arcana Heart 3 with or without them. ^_^

Kirk

Smash Champion
Hyyyypppee! Gotta practice up my three lovely ladies for some MvC amazement! And brawl is cool too I guess.

DLA still up for teams?

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Hyyyypppee! Gotta practice up my three lovely ladies for some MvC amazement! And brawl is cool too I guess.

DLA still up for teams?
I'm putting in work to make sure I don't get dumbed by X-23's crossup game anymore. Too much low-blocking in BBCS spoiled me and I didn't realize till it got really exploited. Now I'm doing a lot better :p Oh, and Hulk still isn't a big deal.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I'll see if I can get a ride from someone
cool hope to see you there.

have fun on your trip Red Ryu.

marvel is sure gonna be interesting. lots of good players amongst us. it can trully go either way.

can't wait til saturday. ^_^

"TO FACE DOOM IS TO FACE ONE'S END!!!"

Top Bottom