• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Angriest Shinobi (M.A.S): Serious Business!!! 11/14/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
He's what I think of your dumb test mr. teacher! *rips test* you just stood up to me, congratulations, that was the test.

It has also been scientifically proven that any opinion opinionated while eating strawberry ice cream will unquestionably become an instintaneous fact.

MagicJosh was here.....
Wow Josh. Just wow. But I guess thats what I get for leaving my account logged in at ur house. =P

360 pad is garbage, ps2/3 pad isn't.

edit: ...okay I'm sure there's more reasons than that but that's the only one I care about haha.
No Johns.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: Bad news guys, it sounds like I may have to come late to this, but I'll see what I can do.:dizzy:

and Webster I counter your outlandish fight scene with this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1eFdUSnaQM&NR=1&feature=fvwp their moves are so lightning fast you can barely even see them!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
MaDWaK (maybe) $1 falco ditto
Arty $2 My YL vs your what?
KenniSpam! $1 Your Mewtwo vs my ?
Scythe $1 your falcon vs my marth?

I'm also taking MMs with my doc (picking him up).

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
Anybody coming up the coast through Chicago that could possibly give me a ride? I was going to try to make this but the metra times are terrible for me to make it b4 the tourny starts. If I could get a ride I would be very grateful.

Also could bring a melee full setup if there is room.

Arty

Smash Lord
Sure, you get one try, with me wriggling out for $5. Mess up once or I survive the hit, and I win. You have to get all 3 of my stocks. Practice up.

Wafles

Smash Lord
The only way I'd accept those conditions is if you start at 50%, 3 stocks, I get one "mistake".

You could easily wriggle out at 0%, it's too slow, loool.

yoshq

Smash Master
Brawl MM's vs my samus.
will do

oh wait you already accepted? i didn't even see that.. alright so...

1: ook dk vs cf
2: arty luigi ditto
3: DLA dk vs cf
4. Kennispam cf dittos
5. Jdietz luigi ditto $2
6. quik mario vs luigi $2
7. sago samus vs cf

holy balls.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yoshq: my fox or falco vs your CF (melee)?

my current MM list:
MaDWaK (maybe) $1 falco ditto
Arty $2 My YL vs your Samus
KenniSpam! $1 Your Mewtwo vs my Bowser
Scythe $1 your falcon vs my marth? (REMATCH)
Quaz $1 your Fox vs my marth
Oro?! $1 iron man? 5 chars?
18spikes $1 your yoshi vs my marth? :)

Wafles

Smash Lord
It's starting to look like that rockband setup might not happen, I keep getting screwed over trying to get a TV for it. This would mean 1 less brawl setup too. =(

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
BTW, I'm running the unlimited replay length, unlimited number of replays, and tags in Replays, and I'm getting a recorder with my check on the 19th, so I'm also going to have a "Save all replays!" sign like what Hunger or Sago said (I forget which :p). They'll be uploaded as high quality as I can. I knew these two 1TB hard drives would come in handy some day!

Fidzo

Smash Rookie
if 360 is terrible for fighting games, how would ps3 be any better?

Also, if can go to this tourney i got dibs on winning just so you all know.
If you can earn it, you can have it.

I know I'm late with the whole discussion thread about pools vs. no pools, but here are my thoughts on the issue:

Assuming we do the 32-person bracket, maybe we can make the pools bigger (more people) and then the peeps who win the pools obviously move on, and then we have a losers' bracket for those who don't move on. Then the winners of the losers' bracket will also get to move into the 32-bracket.

This might not work? I dunno...first tourney.

I'll accept MM's when i get there, but not before. I want to know what i'm getting into before I just GIVE my money away...

Quik17

Smash Ace
If you're still acceptin melee MMs Sveet, wanna MM my Ganon with one of your characters?
$1-5, you can decide.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
BTW, I'm running the unlimited replay length, unlimited number of replays, and tags in Replays, and I'm getting a recorder with my check on the 19th, so I'm also going to have a "Save all replays!" sign like what Hunger or Sago said (I forget which :p). They'll be uploaded as high quality as I can. I knew these two 1TB hard drives would come in handy some day!
Two 1TB hard drives?!

**** son.

Top Bottom