• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Roll has her tricks. She's very mobile with her double jump, and though not as small as Servbot, she's a smaller target than Dan is. Her projectile is fairly large, she has Mega Man's tools (rock ball, tornado hold, leaf shield), a good sliding sweep kick, a decent tick throw game, her balance assist has quick recovery, and unlike Mega Man, she has the flower bomb, to further help her zoning game.
These things together kinda put her over serve bot imo.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Hey kage wanna play melee tomorrow or sunday at my friends place? other meleers are welcome ^^

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Ok so im having the "smashfest" tomorrow at 872 Boul. Jacques-Cartier Ouest u can start showing put at like 1:00pm and u can leave whenever. we'll have 2 tvs and 2 melee setups... it might be too much but wateves XD so whos coming? .... kage? kr3w? kev? other ppl whos name starts with k? So far we`re three. If no1 answers the door, come in the door is unlocked and ask the first person u see for kevin.

zaf

Smash Lord
Look like a ****ty game, I'm disappointed Zaf.
**** you *******. The game is like red and blue at this point. I haven't made it far enough to get to Johto. It is really fun, but since it is in beta expect bugs. I got kicked like twice and it didn't save my characters. So i lost like 6 levels on my ivysaur, deleveling it. Some pokemon can one hit you. I've had my Ivysaur( lvl 28) get one hit by a lvl 7 Ratata.

You can only fight a gym leader once a day, and last night i went to fight misty. I beat every trainer and two of mistys pokemon with ivysaur alone. Misty sends out starmie and it one hits my ivysaur(at full hp) with swift. >___>

cF=)

Smash Lord
talk about an extreme week; montreal football fans rejoice, while scientists around the world are accused of fraud by GW denialists.

cF=)

Smash Lord
On a lighter note, Chopin's prelude for piano no. 16 in B flat minor Op 28/16, B. 107/11 is now on my "I couldn't play this **** on stepmania for my life" list. This is the kind of masterpiece that makes me love and hate piano at the same time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLX3FakxL1g&feature=related

EDIT: Imagine the carpal tunnel syndrome you must've practicing this...

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Hey guys. So... my team won the design competition in my class and we received a nice sum of $50 each lol. I was the head programmer on the team and pretty much coded the whole thing. Here is our victory run if you're interested in software, hardware, autonomous robots, or the great Fizzi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy2AUvhoHww

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. So... my team won the design competition in my class and we received a nice sum of $50 each lol. I was the head programmer on the team and pretty much coded the whole thing. Here is our victory run if you're interested in software, hardware, autonomous robots, or the great Fizzi:
Clicked 4 the Great Fizzi.

''You should had made it go so fast the blue palettes would have picked themselves up in fear. ''

Who the **** posted this?! It's like the best youtube comment ever (you had to be there to get it)

very nice, c'est presque un mini terminator sans les fusil
And the funniest lurker award goes to Dom.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Visiting EC

I'm planning a week(2 weekend) trip to EC (Quebec and Ontario) set for sometime between late January and late April.

I might do a bit of touristy stuff but would like to spend most of the time smashing/hanging out with smashers and get to know the other coast of Canada smash. (I've only met about 7 EC Canada smashers elsewhere)

If you like to smash/chill/whatever, let me know by PM or something.
My msn:
inkyjr (at) hotmail (dot) com

Eric (Blunted_Object) will be coming as well if the date works around his school. Still no confirmed date but we'll let you know if it works out. So housing for 2 would be very appreciated. (we'll re pay what we eat etc for the night(s) we're there)
Take me under your roofy and let us smash :)

thanks,
James

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Visiting EC

I'm planning a week(2 weekend) trip to EC (Quebec and Ontario) set for sometime between late January and late April.

I might do a bit of touristy stuff but would like to spend most of the time smashing/hanging out with smashers and get to know the other coast of Canada smash. (I've only met about 7 EC Canada smashers elsewhere)

If you like to smash/chill/whatever, let me know by PM or something.
My msn:
inkyjr (at) hotmail (dot) com

Eric (Blunted_Object) will be coming as well if the date works around his school. Still no confirmed date but we'll let you know if it works out. So housing for 2 would be very appreciated. (we'll re pay what we eat etc for the night(s) we're there)
Take me under your roofy and let us smash :)

thanks,
James
I could definitely let you crash at my place for a weekend, just let me know!

yayayay

Agora

Smash Journeyman
What's your game(s), Dynamism?
Community's pretty split between Melee, B+ and vBrawl, over here.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I could definitely let you crash at my place for a weekend, just let me know!

yayayay
sweet yayaya <3
I'll give you all the info I have when everything is confirmed!

What's your game(s), Dynamism?
Community's pretty split between Melee, B+ and vBrawl, over here.
I play almost entirely melee.
I do like playing the other games too so wouldn't mine. It's mainly because there hasn't been Brawl in BC for almost a year.
(I was #2 in Brawl next to Clouderz here when we both quit, and I suck, shows how good we were haha)

I haven't actually played smash since August but I'm making my comeback (Ka Masters return tourney late Dec) so I'll let you know how that goes. :)

brg

Smash Ace
awesome, how many lines of assembly is that? (im guessing you wrote assembly)

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
awesome, how many lines of assembly is that? (im guessing you wrote assembly)
Naw lol, we installed a firmware which runs a JVM on the brick. It was coded in java. The firmware is called leJOS NXJ.

EDIT: 2515 line of Java code (including spaces and comments though, not sure how to get a count without them)

Top Bottom