• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

buenob

Smash Lord
ottawa will now be taking niko off your hands :)

maybe some day @#$^ venues will get back to me and we'll have another real tournament, so I hope to see you all there mid march

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Are you ( potentially ) bringing a TV and Wii?

Also, still need to get that Mirror's Edge off your hands? I'm still interested, but I demand a 10$ rebate!

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
I'll be showing up. Get ready for the panepon run back.

Too bad I'm probably not receiving puzzle collection before next week though, pokemons will have to suffice this time.

zaf

Smash Lord
Are you ( potentially ) bringing a TV and Wii?

Also, still need to get that Mirror's Edge off your hands? I'm still interested, but I demand a 10$ rebate!
yes i will bring my 12" tv and a wii.
i suggest we all pitch in together and get some Chinese.

EDIT:

here is a match between Boss and I. I guess the first match wasn't recorded.
but the first match i 2 stocked him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzXqCs7YGQE&feature=channel_page

Agora

Smash Journeyman
You played Boss!... My hero ;-; Playing Luigi against MK, even though it's a horrible match-up. So manly!

And Chinese... I'm not so sure, it's a helluva lot of containers and it's messy. It'd be a pain to eat it in my room.

zaf

Smash Lord
You played Boss!... My hero ;-;

And Chinese... I'm not so sure, it's a helluva lot of containers and it's messy. It'd be a pain to eat it in my room.

Yes, I played Boss and he is my new Rival. He will be the Gary to my Ash.
We played only one set, which i won 2-0.
He didn't want to play Mario. Besides his Luigi is better than his Mario. Sry Joel
First match was on Yoshi's Island I think, where i 2 stocked him.
I thought it was recording, but I guess I was wrong.
After I won he said to me " Let's see you do that again!".
So I did lol.

Next US tourney I will challenge Boss to another set!
I will keep this rivalry alive lol.

..and ok for the Chinese. We should all eat pancakes.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Since Agora's hosting and I might be switching shifts, I'm not going to do anything and maybe I can come to Agora's if there's still space by the time I can confirm my schedule.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Sure thing, I doubt we'll hit the attendance cap anyway. Lemme know if you think you'll show up.

Edit: hey wait, you did invite us to your fest first, I hope I didn't come off as rude for hosting another the next day? D: Sorry if I did!

D

Deleted member

algora, i will be at the smash tournament on saturday. What time is it at?

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
algora, i will be at the smash tournament on saturday. What time is it at?
Ouch...1st tip: If you got problem with your english, you can speak in french, that is if you're french. Some people here do speak french and can help you put that traduction up in english for you with no problem.

2nd tip: You might consider reading previous pages when you need some infos about upcoming dates of smashfests. Most of the times the infos about the smashfests are posted 3-4 days before the actual date and explains everything you need to know about it.

=)

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Clet: That comment didn't make sense...I doubt my english is worse then this guy. Atleast, I spell my words the good way.

Lunsford: How did that not answer your question? I told you to go to the other pages to get the answer so literally it does answer your question.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Lunsford: How did that not answer your question? I told you to go to the other pages to get the answer so literally it does answer your question.
...hmm not really

it's kinda like today when i was in the washroom taking a dump. I was finished with my business until i realized there was no toilet paper left. I asked my mom if she can get me a roll, she replied with... "they're in the storage room". I didn't ask where they were, I asked if she can get me one.

lol k made that up

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
...hmm not really

it's kinda like today when i was in the washroom taking a dump. I was finished with my business until i realized there was no toilet paper left. I asked my mom if she can get me a roll, she replied with... "they're in the storage room". I didn't ask where they were, I asked if she can get me one.

lol k made that up

I get what you mean, but still. If people tend to ask questions that are already answered, what's the point? For the toilet paper, you coudnt go get it.

I mean, it's not hard going 1 page before, to check for yourself...Compared to waiting who knows how long to get a reply of the actual time. See, if I hadn't posted he would have waited 'till tomorrow to get his answer. Because as far as I think I know, he went to check back on pages before because I told him so.

I could have tell him the time but, he would be relying everytime on someone to tell him instead of going back to other pages.

Last thing: Imo, if he knew there was a smashfest at agoras it's because he saw the post meaning he just didn't read it at all...

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
...hmm not really

lol k made that up
I freaking love elef.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
My place is probably going to be a mess this Saturday, with an extra sofa taking all the space. We'd prolly be better off putting some people in the kitchen area. I'll have to do some intense tetris action with my furniture to make my room usable : P

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!

lol k made that up
lol that thing actually happened to me

what I did? I sprinted across the house with my pants down

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Fest at my place this Saturday​

Date: Saturday January 17th
Time: : 14h00. And stop coming like half an hour early, b1tches.
Place:: 2275 Messier :pichu: apartment #1-chu :pichu:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sour....560505&spn=0.013423,0.026135&z=16&iwloc=addr

Material:
- 2 Wii ( could use one more )
- 1 game ( could use one more )
- 4 TVs ( 2 LCDs, 2 SDs )
- 1 component cable ( need one more if we're gonna use the second LCD )

Guest list:
- Boku-wa
- Fil
- Swordgard?
- Chet
- kr3w
- kirt
- Lolofora
- Zaf
- Sphyra
- Lunsford
-
-
Me! MEEE! Take me !!
Seriously, I'm seing my gf friday and sleeping over until saturday anyways, so I won't even need to haul my *** over ther all the way from Repentitrou.
Besides, I need to tap into your crazy Weegee skills :D

Agora

Smash Journeyman
My Luigi afficionado friend, you may haul your *** over Saturday.
Hm, why did it have to be this crowded now that I'm missing space at my place XD

kr3wman

Smash Master
You can't really have more fun than watching an episode of Hokuto no Ken.

Well, watching two at the same time.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Oh ****, j'me ramène ce soir seulement parce que Wak vient.

J'le call.

Top Bottom